News Ticker

Barbara/potionpartner's wishlist

Predictable Chaos

1. Banners. I've never had a banner on any of my stories, so I'd love to have one, whichever story inspires you.

2. Reviews, of course!

3. Review a story from any author that is at least 1 month old and hasn't felt the review love yet. 

Wish_List_1.png

Here is a banner if you would like to use it! I just liked the story so much, I figured I would try. :D (But I'm not brilliant with graphics, so I understand if it's a bit too simple) 

y679lVu.png

I'd like to make a banner for Even the Best Laid Plans. Do you happen to have a face claim for Maerna or would you rather I just find someone who fits her description? :) 

On 12/2/2018 at 3:40 PM, Unwritten Curse said:

Thanks Gina for the review. I’m so glad you enjoyed it and that’s just the prologue. Each chapter is a stand alone so feel free to jump around (literally and figuratively) as you read.

18 hours ago, Chelts-rhj said:

Here is a banner if you would like to use it! I just liked the story so much, I figured I would try. :D (But I'm not brilliant with graphics, so I understand if it's a bit too simple) 

y679lVu.png

Chelts, 

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! Thank you. The puzzle pieces are awesome since that’s the symbol of defeating autism and the rainbow is perfect (with no red because who wants red days, anyways.) Now I just have to figure out how to add it to my story.

16 hours ago, PaulaTheProkaryote said:

I'd like to make a banner for Even the Best Laid Plans. Do you happen to have a face claim for Maerna or would you rather I just find someone who fits her description? :) 

Paula, 

Thank you! That’s still my favorite story. I have started a sequel. I haven’t gotten too far but I’ll send you what I’ve written as a thank you. (Just let me revise it a bit first.) I don’t have a face claim. I just imagined her average looking with blonde curly hair and warm brown eyes and a sassy attitude to deal with Snape.

You all are awesome. I’ve received three gifts and have only managed to give one. I need to start shopping and wrapping!

• Like 1

@potionspartner lol!

Save the image to you computer.

Then upload it to Imgur.

Then copy the direct link.

Go to the edit story mode and

in the story summary click the little picture button (I think it looks like a mountain?)

a pop up menu should come up.

Paste the url you copied there and push insert. 

It should be visible!

So here's the banner! :) No pressure to use (as always) 

D2oItZkg_o.png

• Like 2

On 12/3/2018 at 7:22 PM, PaulaTheProkaryote said:

So here's the banner! :) No pressure to use (as always) 

D2oItZkg_o.png

It's awesome, Paula. THANK YOU! RL is running me over at the moment. (Why does everything have to be due on the same day?) but I'll figure out how to add it this weekend. (Chelts wrote me directions, but I still managed to mess it up.)

7 hours ago, MrsDarcy said:

Hi! I left a newbie review on your knight bus fic - I loved it!

Happy holidays! 

Thanks MrsDarcy (May we call you Elizabeth?)  I'm glad you liked it. The first chapter is just a prologue. Each chapter stands alone so you can jump around while reading it. Good luck on your house sorting whenever you decide what it is.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, potionspartner said:

Thanks MrsDarcy (May we call you Elizabeth?)  I'm glad you liked it. The first chapter is just a prologue. Each chapter stands alone so you can jump around while reading it. Good luck on your house sorting whenever you decide what it is.

A bit early on the first name basis Mr.? But now that it's you, you may call me Beth. 

Oh, sounds interesting - but I'm going to read it chronologically anyways, or my mind will get confused :D 

left you a little +review on i hate multicolored days - happy holidays!! ?

On 12/10/2018 at 9:26 PM, ShadowRose said:

left you a little +review on i hate multicolored days - happy holidays!! ?

Thank you! (Although I wouldn't call that a "little" review-very detailed. I'm glad you liked the story.

23 hours ago, MegGonagall said:

Happy Holidays, love! Stopping by with a little Snape love for you ?

My first picspam ever! Thank you. It's beautiful and embodiment of him. (I love the sarcastic venom.) I've been negligent on my About Me page, Now I have no excuse. I have awesome picture to make it look good. BTW Hermione Returns in is the queue!

21 hours ago, Renacerá said:

I've left you a review on The New Caretaker! :hug: Great job!

Thank you! and thanks for doing the mazes. They were a blast.

• Like 1

You have a shiny new review on Hermione Returns!! 

I love it! Thank you again! :hug:

*edit* 

also, please excuse the 900 typos in my review. If you couldn’t tell, I was a little excited. I may have typed very quickly, hoping to be the first review lol. 

Edited by MegGonagall
  • Like 1

Sorry for the double post. But as a thank you for writing Hermione Returns, and as a Christmas gift, I wanted to get you a banner made for the story. I cannot make banners to save my life, so the amazingly talented @PaulaTheProkaryote helped me out, and offered to make this stunning piece of art for you! I hope you like it!! <33 You can credit Paula for it if you use it. :) 

JILMf2K.png

And thank you, Paula for doing this! :hug:

• Like 2

On 12/12/2018 at 10:13 PM, MegGonagall said:

Sorry for the double post. But as a thank you for writing Hermione Returns, and as a Christmas gift, I wanted to get you a banner made for the story. I cannot make banners to save my life, so the amazingly talented @PaulaTheProkaryote helped me out, and offered to make this stunning piece of art for you! I hope you like it!! <33 You can credit Paula for it if you use it. :) 

JILMf2K.png

And thank you, Paula for doing this! :hug:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! @MegGonagall and @PaulaTheProkaryote  Paula, you make beautiful banners!. I love the clock in the background (and the very sexy teenager Snape!) You two have been awesome, especially with giving me reasons to keep writing.

21 hours ago, StarFeather said:

Hi, Barbara. I tried making a banner for your awesome fic, The Sound of Sacrifice (T) 

For-the-Sound-of-Sacrifice-banner.png.15692e5c09d29793bf681056be15be10.png

Keep on writing!   :soccer:

Thank you, Kenny @StarFeather. It looks awesome! I love the color choices, just highlighting it with orange! Glad you liked the story!

• Like 1

On 12/24/2018 at 11:24 AM, Shadowkat678 said:

Happy Holidays. I've fulfilled your wish to bring joy to a story without enough love. 

Yes, Ginevra, there is a Santa Claus (All Audiences)

Thank you. Wasn't that a cute story and it won for December's Fic Night!

On 12/27/2018 at 4:33 PM, wildest dreams said:
On 12/24/2018 at 10:55 AM, you-make-me-wander said:

Hey Barbara. Happy holidays ^_^

Thank you @you-make-me-wander. Happy New Year. Sorry, formatting went crazy and I can't get it to delete.

19 hours ago, starbuck said:

hey barbara! i left you a review on Demented (m) ^_^

Thank you. I'm glad you liked it, Kris!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

*arrives 15 minutes late with a Starbucks (and a review)* For your gift to a story that's at least a month old, and doesn't have a review as yet

Ice Cream and Hot Tea by @Alexis Black