News Ticker

Deana/RoxiMalfoy's Holiday Wishlist

RoxiMalfoy

voldemortclaus.png.c20a50e8ef410f2e0d7b495e35e2ffd3.png

:darkmark:   ...Potter OR those Nifflers for that matter, My Lord.
They’re all far too smart for their own goods. ?

To all of my lovelies here at HPFT… Happy Holidays, my dears!!!   :bighug: I am really not picky at all. Honestly, even if I got nothing, I'd be totally fine. I just love being here, and knowing all of you. That is the greatest gift of all!!!  :wub:  However, if you really do insist, here are some gift ideas for Deana this season. ?  I would love....

• ALLL the reviews on my baby: Love, Not War [M] (especially in the later chapters, if you've read past chapter 10?)
  • I kinda wrote my first ever OF storyYou Are a Light [M], and I haven't gotten much feedback on that one yet... So there's that too, if anyone is interested. (AKA: who wants to be the 1st to review?!?)  -- THANK YOU Abbi!!! ❤️ 
  • More reviews for all of those stories out there (like my one-shot) that currently have zero reviews - because we need to spread the loveee!!! ?
  • I'm a mad hoarder (just look at my About Me page). So any Picspams/Moodboards you wanna make will happily be displayed on my profile!!! ?
  • Questions in my Writer's Journal, because I can always use more inspiration/motivation to write!
  • I love meeting new peeps. So go leave a profile comment on the wall of someone NEW - could be a new member, or just someone new that you've never talked to before! ?
  • OMG. An actual Profile Cover Photo that goes with my Novel/somewhat matches my banner for LNW would be like, the most amazingly fantastic surprise Everrrrrr!!! ? (Cover photo dimensions here at HPFT are: 1195 x 250)
  • EDIT: Oh, and a new Twitter Cover Photo to promote Love, Not War would be super cool to have too!!! (twitter dimensions = 1500 x 500)
  • And, ummm, like I said, I'm really not good at asking people for things. ? This community is SOO amazing, and y'all have already given me so much as it is over years… So, like, if you think of something else you wanna give - just surprise me, lol!!! I do love surprises!! ?

Other Useful Facts/Info:

• My FaceClaims include: 
  1. Ariel Bloomer as Roxi Zarooni 
  2. Tom Felton as Draco Malfoy
  3. Jason Isaacs as Lucius Malfoy
  4. Blake Lively at Saleena Blackwell
  5. Natalia Tena as Nymphadora Tonks
  6. Steven R. McQueen as Theodore Nott
  7. Chris Rankin as Percy Weasley

• You can view my Pintrest Boards +HERE [M]??

• Other Fandoms I Enjoy Include:
  1. Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit 
  2. Percy Jackson & The Olympians
  3. Digimon (and Pokemon - tho they are NOT the same thing!!
  4. Sword Art Online
  5. Fairy Tail 
  6. Sailor Moon
  7. And obviously, my Favorites Holiday film is..... ELF!!! ?‍♂️?‍♀️ (And Rudolph too!!) ?

tenor.gif

But seriously though... I DO love ALL of you!!! :hug: 

Edited by RoxiMalfoy
adding Twitter Cover Photo to wishlist
  • Like 1

review for 'you are the light' - click (m)

happy holidays! ?

• Thanks 1

An actual Profile Cover Photo that goes with my Novel/somewhat matches my banner for LNW would be like, the most amazingly fantastic surprise Everrrrrr!!! ? (Cover photo dimensions here at HPFT are: 1195 x 250)

Here's the one I tried making. I hope you will like it.

For-Deana-Love-not-War-by-StarFeather.thumb.png.0f77a00ab501ff842a813a937a3ddccc.png

hi!!! left a review for ch17 (m) of love not war!♥️

• Thanks 1

Guest Rumpelstiltskin

Your first present (but not your last ;) ) is a Thingie (we really need a name) that I've made for all the wives, mistresses, and the Kevin. Ofc, each one is special. Yours, naturally, is the "Head Wife in Charge [HWIC]" Thingie!  

Deana.png.874df5ac4719583abcd888b6f206a6e2.png

On 12/2/2018 at 4:45 AM, Crimson Quill said:

review for 'you are the light' - click (m)

happy holidays! ?

Awww, thank you SO MUCH Abbi!!! I absolutely loved this review, and I'm so glad that you connected with the piece as much as you did. ?

On 12/4/2018 at 10:14 AM, adorably cute said:

hi!!! left a review for ch17 (m) of love not war!♥️

Sarah, I'm DYING at your reactions to everything - especially Percy, haha!! ? I mean, I knew we'd reach this point eventually, but this just made my whole entire day!!! Feel free to scream in my inbox at ANY time if you need to, lolol!!! ? 

On 12/4/2018 at 1:36 PM, Hufflepuffbookworm1990 said:

Followed you on Pinterest.

Thanks Delaney, I followed you back!! (And your Pintrest game is on point, lol!!) ?

23 hours ago, StarFeather said:

Hi, Deana. I edited the text and the other parts a bit. I hope it'll work this time.  :)

Hey Kenny, thank you SO MUCH for this beautiful Cover photo!!! :wub:  It was such a lovely surprise, and it fits perfectly on my profile now!!! The text is not hidden at all anymore, and I LOVE IT!!! ?  You are amazing - Happy Holidays to you!!! 

12 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin said:

Your first present (but not your last ;) ) is a Thingie (we really need a name) that I've made for all the wives, mistresses, and the Kevin. Ofc, each one is special. Yours, naturally, is the "Head Wife in Charge [HWIC]" Thingie!  

AAHHHH, Rumpels, you little sneaky-sneak you!!! No wonder you were questioning me about the wives earlier, lol!!! ?  "Head-Wife-In-Charge" indeed - I accept this title!! And I actually love the name just the way that it is, lolol!!! ?  YOU are soooo freaking AMAZING, my dear, and I just love the crap outta yooouuu!!! :hug:  

EDIT: Oh no!!! ? Queen @MegGonagall has officially seen what you're up to Rumpels. I can't imagine SHE is going to be too happy about all of this... ? We'd better come up with a good coverup story, and fast - don't worry, I've totally got your back. & The Kevin has already agreed to be our Lawyer if necessary. So, I'm pretty sure we're good, lmao!!! :roflol:

HWIC-reaction.PNG.5ef8e4e6b3efe2b23260a457b96b931c.PNG

Edited by RoxiMalfoy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi! left a brief review on ch2 of Love, Not War - really enjoy it so far, can't wait to read on!

Oh, and thank you for giving me such a warm welcome ❤️ 

Happy holidays! 

• Thanks 1

Guest Rumpelstiltskin

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

You already know what I'm doing here. Or at least, you thought you knew. I was going to give out free Spoils of War Game Pieces to everyone with a wishlist, but I thought you might not want one. 

Ahahaha! I'm kidding :P

Here is your Spoils of War  |  2018 Holiday Edition Game Piece to hold onto ;) 

XmasSpoils.png.f883e56541e3b3514bb119f29e3452c0.png ( game piece made collaboratively with AlexisBlack and Rumpels ;)

Stopping by with another gift. Like I said to Rumpels, since you have a habit of picking up stray wives, I thought I’d make something for the OG wifeys ? 

Love you! ?

8D197613-3998-4A48-829A-F292182793E4.jpeg

• Haha 1

left you a review on you are a light :greenstars:

Edited by starbuck
  • Thanks 1

Guest Rumpelstiltskin

I wound up taking a detour from recapping last night to Perfect, and then you told me you face claims. So, in reality, this is all your fault! (And, well, Saleena and Sirius are adorbs. It's their fault too.) 

PicsArt_12-13-01_27_11.thumb.jpg.71ed4c9c551806801895c9cd35683ca4.jpg

And a sticker board of our souls ;)

PicsArt_12-13-10_38_51.thumb.png.cb5777ae378fd63ba2c5816bd0db9b9a.png

Edited by Rumpelstiltskin

• 2 weeks later...

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Here's a review for you

The Ultimate Betrayal, Chapter 2

224-Merry-Christmas.jpg

• Thanks 1

helloooooooo dear!! ? i come bearing both a +rambly and vaguely incoherent review on you are a light, as well as a little graphic thing that can either be referred to as a moodboard or "deana bingo," depending on how you look at it. 

Deana.thumb.gif.509dfc9b84d6b93962f8fae3a1a01cbc.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WOW!!! :wub: Just wow, everyone. I am SOO blown away by EVERYTHING in here right now!!! ?? I'm so sorry I got so caught up in the business of the Holiday Season and am just now getting around to responding to all of you... 

• @MrsDarcy, I loved your review so much!! It was such a lovely surprise, and I am so excited to see that you are enjoying the story thus far. Thank you so much, Beth!!! ?

• @starbuck, thank YOU so much for leaving such a thoughtful review on You Are a Light as well. And Happy Holidays to you also, Kris!! :cheers:

• @Chemical_Pixie, OMG!!! ? That PicSpam is AMAZINGGG!!!! Why on earth would I ever want to disregard PURE GENIUS like THAT, haha!!! Besides, Punk-Rock-Draco will forever be our inside joke, and it's something special that you and I share, Abby, and I absolutely LOVE you for being so thoughtful, babes!!! :hug: Plus, it's Icon For Hire FTW too!!!!!! 

• Awww, @potionspartner, I am super excited to see that you read my Percy fic!! I hope it didn't spoil Love, Not War for you TOO much tho, haha!! ? Thank you so much for your amazing review, and Merry Christmas/Happy New Year to you as well, Barbara!!! ?

• @Rumpelstiltskin, OMG!!! I love the Saleena/Sirius PicSpam SOOO MUCH, but that Sticker-Board is EVERYTHING!!!!! ? I love how it captures both of our personalities so completely perfectly, and it is just absolutely beautiful!!!! THANK YOOUUUU, Wifey!!!!! :wub:  (And yasss for the Spoils of War starting, lol!!! Let all the hoarding BEGIN!!!) ?

• @MegGonagall, I don't even know wtf to say - I am speechless right now!!!! ? FIRST of all, that PicSpam for LNW?!?! AJKODREBPX!! THAT is the most beautiful thing that I have ever SEEN!!! ? And then you went and made us an OG-Wives PicSpam too?!? OMG, that is SOOO freaking PERFECT, and I laughed out loud when I saw that, haha!!! I really do love you so damn much, and I absolutely could NOT imagine my life without you or Rumpels in it!!! :grouphug:    And that Slytherin GIF is gorgeous too, darling. You have spoiled me, lol!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, Meg!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!! ?

• @ShadowRose, as if that AMAZING, longass, PERFECT review wasn't enough, you go and make THIS too?!?!? ?  OMG, I am crying right now, thank you!!!! ? Happy tears, I can assure you, haha! I was just SO overwhelmed when I first saw this because this was the MOST THOUGHTFUL THING!!! I especially LOVE how you even thought to include the Honduras flag/heart image, and all of the emojis too - AND all the Mike's I drink, LMFAO, I can't even. ? I heart you too, darling, and I just cannot thank you enough for this!! Also, I'm really goad that the story resonated so much with you on such a personal level, and I was so happy to see that you enjoyed it so much. Seriously, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, Taylor!!!!!  :loveshower:

Edited by RoxiMalfoy
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you SO MUCH @Felpata_Lupin and @Nix for those lovely reviews!! They were so nice to read, andthey truly made my day!! :hug:     And @Shadowkat678, I will try to answer those questions ASAP. Thank you so much for stopping by my WJ!! :wub:

I am honestly so overwhelmed by everyone's generosity in this event. I love this community to pieces, and all of you mean the world to me!! Thank you again to EVERYONE who stopped by my Wishlist this past month, I love you all. Happy New Year HPFT!!  :grouphug: