Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Our 'The Nifflers That Stole Christmas' event is open through January 1!
  • What did the golden snitch say when Harry Potter was itchy?
  • Quidditching!
Chelts-rhj

Chelts-rhj's Wishlist

Chelts-rhj

❄️⛄🎵 "But baby it's cold outside!"🎵⛄❄️

4csjEXI.gif

I love seeing all the replies on everyone's wishlists! Here's a few things I wouldn't mind 'finding' this season. (Some of them are weird, but oh well...) 

• Reviews on some of my less loved stories AP+ (some M stories)
  • Banners for fics that don't have them AP+ (some M stories)
  • Picspams for the fics on my About Me+  page that don't have one
  • WJ+ questions
  • Post on the profile of someone new to the forums
  • Create or enter a Challenge here+ (but only if you'll have the time to see it through!)
  • Super yummy crockpot recipes (yes, I'm being for serious)

Have fun lovelies! 

—EDIT—

My good friend @Stardust.Soul is new to the site and very shy. Despite my encouragement (and the fact that she has given a gift or two this season) she feels a little intimidated by making a wishlist. She has started and deleted one twice now. So here are some ideas to give to her this season (cause she won’t tell me 😂): 

• Fic recs- she enjoys canon, mythology, wolfstar, Snape/pretty much anyone, high fantasy (D&D), and fluff. 
  • Hufflepuff/Newt Scamander/Fantastic Beasts/D&D themed about me set 
  • Hufflepuff, Newt Scamander, Tom Hiddleston, Snape, or high fantasy PicSpams for her page. 
  • Words of encouragement!! 
Edited by Chelts-rhj
My friend is too shy, so I wish for her to get love too
  • Like 3

Recent Badges

PaulaTheProkaryote

I left you a review on King of the Forge! It was SOOOO good! Happy holidays!

• Thanks 1

Recent Badges

Crimson Quill

@Stardust.Soul don't be shy! happy holidays! 🎁

PicsArt_12-04-05_04_02.thumb.png.f95932f5c499b51ad1c522be9881e40b.png

chelts, i'll be back with something for you later. 😊

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ShadowRose

hi chelts! i've got a picspam for the brothers three for you ^_^ happy holidays!!

1543975974441.thumb.JPEG.5d74e015e7d5a08772ea51149c926e57.JPEG

• Like 1

potionspartner

Read and Reviewed The Brothers Three (M)  Beautifully done. You are such a talented writer. 

• Like 1

Recent Badges

Chelts-rhj

Thank you thank you!! For the PicSpams for me and my friend and the reviews!!! AND THE RECIPE!  That sounds so yummy 😋

Recent Badges

Rhaenyra

I am no good at graphics, but I left you a review here. Such a good idea that more people need to write fics for!

• Like 1