Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Our 'The Nifflers That Stole Christmas' event is open through January 1!
  • What did the golden snitch say when Harry Potter was itchy?
  • Quidditching!
abhorsen.

December '18 Bulletin

Stella Blue

Awesome bulletin! There's so much going on this month :D Congrats to Paula on joining the Admin team, to Deni and Greis for being the Head Students, to Taylor for the Story of the Month, and to the Muggle Liaison team for their collective Order of Merlin!

Also, the Audio Talk forum thing sounds so cool. I'm really excited to check that out.

• Like 5

dreamgazer220

What a gorgeous bulletin! 

Paula, I'm so hyped for you to join the admin team. You've been such an incredible member of HPFT/staff for ages and I know you're going to be awesome in this role, too. You definitely deserve it and thank you for all of your hard work 💙

And congratulations to Deni and greisful for being Head Students and Taylor for Story of the Month! And congrats to our awesome Muggle Liasion team -- I've been super impressed with all of your activity, but especially on Twitter with the daily NaNo tweets. You're all rockstars and definitely deserve this award!

Bianca, I'm so sad to see you step down as a ML, but thank you for everything you've done for HPFT and for Hufflepuff. You'll be missed, but please don't be a stranger. 

And thank you so much for featured story! It was definitely a pleasant surprise, especially along with all of the fantastic authors who are also featured.  Congratulations, guys, and the graphics are stunning as ever, Branwen! 

💛

• Like 6

Sleepingbagonthesofa

Okay WOW there is so much in this bulletin and I have no idea where to get started 🤩

@PaulaTheProkaryote, girl you are going to be an amazing addition to our team of Headmistresses! You have been a wonderful staff member and the best Penpal I could have asked for through November! This is very well deserved 💜 

Huge congratulations to everyone who's stories were featured, to @greisful for HS and to @ShadowRose for SotM (and for what has got to be one of the fastest Oom's ever 😜) also @RoxiMalfoy, Paula and @victoria_anne! You guys were an insane team over the last month, how could we pick between you for the award? And B, you've been such a great friend to me since I joined the site and an all round incredible staff member. It's so fitting that you're awarded an OoM now! We'll miss you and I'll miss the endless dragon love 🐲

So the Podcasts and Podfics sound amazing! I can't wait to hear the first of them (because YES mythical creatures!)!

So, umm... *hides in my box* Thank you for Head Student!! Wow that was unexpected and I love you staffers and everyone on this site so much ❤️🧡

Lastly, @abhorsen. this is your monthly reminder that this issue was beautiful! Thank you to the whole team who put this together! 

Edited by Sleepingbagonthesofa
  • Like 7

Recent Badges

facingthenorthwind

What a bulletin!!! First of all, gorgeous graphics as always @abhorsen. ❤️ You always knock it out of the park.

Congrats to Paula and Deni and greisful and Taylor!!!!!!!! Your awards/new fancy roles are very well deserved. :wub:

The podcast forum sounds very exciting!! 

Edited by facingthenorthwind
who is paul
  • Like 6

ShadowRose

order of merlin WHAT 🤯 a huge congratulations to @PaulaTheProkaryote@RoxiMalfoy, and @victoria_anne as well, and a thank you for making my first month on staff so lovely ❤️ and paula, you're going to be incredible as an admin and i'm soooo excited for you! 

and, of course, congratulations to both @Sleepingbagonthesofa and @greisful on head student!! deni, you are literally the most incredible asset to the gryffie staff/prefect team and have been the driving force behind so many wonderful common room projects! 😘

@abhorsen. the graphics are wintry and beautiful and this whole issue is so great!

• Like 5

greisful

gkflgjkgfjhlkfgh y'all i choked when i saw that i was one of the head students. never saw that coming (also thank you all for the congratulations).

queen+waving.gif

who knew my constant twitter rambling and complaining would get me this far.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

adorably cute

THESE GRAPHICS!!! @abhorsen. they are so wonderful, you always so such a wonderful job but i ADORE this wintry them (and all the red 😜)!!

@Sleepingbagonthesofa and @greisful congrats to the both of you on head student! you are both lovely members and this award is so well deserved for both of you! Deni, you are truly the most amazing prefect partner a girl could ask for and i can totally attest to how much hard work you do behind the scenes and what a lovely and wonderful human you are! LOVE YOUUU

@PaulaTheProkaryote @RoxiMalfoy @ShadowRose @victoria_anneto our amazing ML team, this OoM was SO WELL DESERVED! You all were so so amazing this last month and an incredibly dynamic presence in the forums and all the social media (and continue to do so)! In addition to being such wonderful and amazing staff members, you are all such incredible and lovely people! Bianca, you'll be so missed as a staff member! Paula, you'll be amazing as an admin; all the congrats!!

SO excited about the new audio talk section! This sounds like so much fun!

• Like 6

Nix

Great bulletin, everyone! Congrats to Paula on becoming an admin! I'm sure you'll be fantastic! And congrats to everyone else! I'm excited to see what comes from the new Podcasts and Podfics option and can't wait to get my wishlist up in the next couple days! Graphics are stunning as usual!

• Like 4

Unwritten Curse

HUGE congratulations to @PaulaTheProkaryote! You are and will continue to be amazing! :yay:

Another congratulations as well as a thank you to the Muggle Liaison team! I had a BLAST doing NaNo this year and a major part of it was the Crazies Cafe and all the Rat Races. You're all superstars! (And @ShadowRose, way to KILL IT your first month on staff.)

Well done to all the Featureds as well--you're all incredibly talented and wonderful.

Another fantastic bulletin! Happy December, friends. :)

• Like 4

MadiMalfoy

Wow what a wonderful and STUNNING bulletin this month! 

@abhorsen., this is your 1/2 monthly reminders of how gorgeous your graphics are! :wub:

Congrats to my fellow Prefect @Sleepingbagonthesofa and Ravenclaw @greisful for getting Head Students this month! You both totally deserve it ^_^ 

And to our ML team, Deana, Taylor, Bianca, and Paula, you all have done SO MUCH for the site and also the common rooms individually this last month so we felt it was only right to recognize all of you! :grouphug:

I definitely need to read all of the featured stories this month because they are all SO GOOD! 

I am SO EXCITED for this PodFic thing too!! :yay:

Congratulations to everyone else on a successful month and a successful NaNoWriMo! :D 

• Like 3

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.