News Ticker

scooterbug8515's List

scooterbug8515

MerrChristmas!

tumblr_pchitpgCQO1re082p_250.gif

I have a list ready though I'm not sure Deadpool is who I need to talk to.  So I'll see if ya'll can help me get things back from the Nifflers.

1. Banners for the stories that have none
2. A forum set, featuring either:
 - Sam Milby
- Ezio Auditore from Assassins Creed
- Dragon Age: Varric Tethras or Dorian Pavus
- Toothless from How to Train your Dragon
3. Pic Spam for stories
4. Reviews on any of my fics
5. Writer's journal questions (here)

6. Recording of any of my stories
(See the new Wizarding Wireless Network)
all needed permissions are given!

Any help in finding these things from my list are appreciated!

giphy.gif

PS.  Other loves of mine are:

Ewan McGregor as Remus Lupin
Sailor Moon (particularly fond of Tuxedo Mask and Star Fighter)
Guardians of the Galaxy, Rocket and Groot
Doctor Who -Specifically 11th Doc
All other loves are referenced above. If you are inspired to surprise me off my list please do! 
I love surprises!

Edited by LadyL8
**Staff note: Edited at the request of the topic creator
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Hi there! I made you a signature. No pressure to use it though! :) Happy holidays!

WxxrJjvk_o.pngfpPBnze7_o.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh my gosh!  That is sooo cool looking!  I want to keep my holiday stuff up until after the holidays but I am so excited to use the set!  Thank you!

Edited by scooterbug8515
  • Like 1

Guest Rumpelstiltskin

Hi, dear! I'm here to drop of a Brain Trust Thingie! Thanks for being a vital part of my brain trust for so long *squish* (Instead of a star, I decorated the tree with a brain ;) )

Carrie.png.791bcc4734cd9a2306dcd9b62d56f4af.png

I love it the brain is perfect and so totally us!  The Brain trust isn't just vital to you it is vital to me.  I'm lost with out our brain trust!

Also I'm adding to my wish list :  Writer's Journal Questions!  I just created one found here

Aww Kenny! Thank you so much!  The banner is lovely!  I could never have though of the right images to request a banner for the story and yet you captured the feel of things quite well!  I'll be sure to get it up on the story ASAP. 

I also left you some WJ questions. :) Happy holidays!

• Thanks 1

Copied Paula and left you some WJ questions. Happy Holidays!!!!

Eeek! WJ questions!  I can't wait to get on those!  Thank you!  Also thank Meg for the Pic Spam that is fun to look at!

• Like 1

Guest Rumpelstiltskin

Hey dear!

Spoils of War will be more fully explained in the Common Room soon, but I've decided to give every Slytherin with a Wishlist a free game piece! Here is your Spoils of War  |  2018 Holiday Edition Game Piece to hold onto ;) 

XmasSpoils.png.f883e56541e3b3514bb119f29e3452c0.png ( game piece made collaboratively with AlexisBlack and Rumpels ;)

Doop doop da doop! Helllloooooo!

So, I'm on a mission to leave reviews for all unreviewed stories on the archives! And as such I dove deep into your AP and found this lovely little story+ and left it a review! :D 

Happy holidays! ❄️?

• Like 1

I come bearing a poorly made wintry/holiday collage for you!

Merry Christmas Carrie!

50E4C933-DB79-4ACA-9673-3B0F6FAA68CD.jpeg

Aww thank you for the review - it was such a surprise.  I forgot that Searching had no reviews on it.  I think it was because all my reviews came before the big move.  Still your comments made me smile.

Also, you hush Tasha!  The image is lovely, it made me smile as does the Lupin you did Rumples!  Thank you so much, everyone!  I feel so behind on my gift giving even though I have till the end of the month.

• 2 weeks later...

hi carrie! i made you a banner for close to murder - no pressure at all to use it, but happy holidays!! :sleigh:

7QLprGT.jpg

Ahhh!  Alexis!  I got to listen to it Christmas Day.  One of the best Christmas presents ever.  I loved how it sounded it was amazing and made me so giddy.

Also thank you so much Taylor!  I had 0 ideas of what to ask for on that story if I were to request a banner so you making me one has tickled me pink!  I am going to have to go rehost and then put it up with credit!  Thank you so very much!

dr who picspam ?

PicsArt_12-29-08_59_16.thumb.png.a0885a588a63b0b8ea81973da874ae2f.png

• Like 1

oo yay questions!  I can't wait!  Also I love the Remus Pic Spam so pretty!  And the Doctor Who one - I thought I had something about it earlier but I hadn't! Thank you very much!

• Like 1