News Ticker

victoria_anne's wishlist

victoria_anne

2hn45rq.jpg

it's that time of year again! make your Yaknog, hang your Missing Toes, and grab your dragon - it's Snoggletog!

my wishlist:

tumblr_pj85wjXX8h1vds8xro7_400.gif

i have nothing fancy or complicated this year. reviews, graphics, wj's questions (i.e. motivation for my original novels), kind words are always nice. talk to me about dragons and books, too! i've seen quite a few people ask that you gift others and be kind to one another, and i think that's something important to remember, too.

in return I give you the gift (or should that be gif ?) of my favourite Astrid:

tumblr_nzknisZn0k1sfdmxzo1_500.gif

you miiight also expect a christmas short story in the Hero-verse from me... we'll see ? 

happy holidays, my magical family!

tumblr_nz4z5fn5X51rgx1dyo8_r1_500.gif

Edited by victoria_anne
  • Like 4

So, this wasn't on your list, but I can tell you are a HTTYD fan and I happen to know someone who writes some pretty good dragon fic, so I thought I'd leave this here for you, in case you were interested.  The Berk Maneuver (T)  Happy Christmas!

• Like 1

I come bearing more picspams! We've got one for HTF and one for HTTYD, your baby and your other baby ? Happy Christmas!??

PicsArt_12-05-08_17_38.thumb.png.7c5bebce469ea112918ffcc8414c77cf.png

PicsArt_12-05-08_41_48.thumb.png.c4ad9cb9dfb969fb8acce3d105c07e3d.png

Guest Rumpelstiltskin

Hi, hunny❤️. I hope your December is going well *squish*! I've brought you a Thingie that I've made for everyone who is a part of the Wives, Mistresses, and the Kevin. Ofc, each one is special. Here is your "Because Dragons" Thingie! ❤️ 

Bianca.png.aefe2c80b7fea5362a0f64e6da3490e6.png

Bianca! :hug: I hope you're enjoying December and everything's going well for you (it's been way too long since we last spoke. Oh my god, I should be better about this, haha :/) and here+ are some WJ questions for you to enjoy! 

I see you mentioned talking about books, so I thought I'd drop off some recc's too: 

- The Lies of Locke Lamora, by Scott Lynch

- Uprooted by Naomi Novak

- The Historian, by Elizabeth Kostova

- Lincoln in the Bardo, by George Saunders

- Poison Study, by Maria V Snyder

Happy holidays, lovely! :wub: :hug: 

• Like 1

@Aphoride thank you so much! they're amazing questions and i can't wait to answer them! also, you totally get my tastes because three of those books have been on my tbr for ages, and i'll have to look into THE HISTORIAN and LINCOLN IN THE BARDO ?❤️

@MegGonagall how i've missed your Tom Riddle picspams! (and you ?) thank you!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hi bianca!! i left you some +wj questions - happy holidays, dear! :christmas-tree:

hey bianca! i made you a banner for 'To Glory' :bliss: i hope you like it!

to-glory.png

Hey, B, my love! Shake-what? ;) 

I've left a little review for you here!

Happy holidays, dearest! :wub:

• 2 weeks later...