Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Our 'The Nifflers That Stole Christmas' event is open through January 1!
  • What did the golden snitch say when Harry Potter was itchy?
  • Quidditching!
Sign in to follow this  
victoria_anne

victoria_anne's wishlist

victoria_anne

2hn45rq.jpg

it's that time of year again! make your Yaknog, hang your Missing Toes, and grab your dragon - it's Snoggletog!

my wishlist:

tumblr_pj85wjXX8h1vds8xro7_400.gif

i have nothing fancy or complicated this year. reviews, graphics, wj's questions (i.e. motivation for my original novels), kind words are always nice. talk to me about dragons and books, too! i've seen quite a few people ask that you gift others and be kind to one another, and i think that's something important to remember, too.

in return I give you the gift (or should that be gif 🤔) of my favourite Astrid:

tumblr_nzknisZn0k1sfdmxzo1_500.gif

you miiight also expect a christmas short story in the Hero-verse from me... we'll see 🙈 

happy holidays, my magical family!

tumblr_nz4z5fn5X51rgx1dyo8_r1_500.gif

Edited by victoria_anne
  • Like 4

1917farmgirl

So, this wasn't on your list, but I can tell you are a HTTYD fan and I happen to know someone who writes some pretty good dragon fic, so I thought I'd leave this here for you, in case you were interested.  The Berk Maneuver (T)  Happy Christmas!

• Like 1

Chelts-rhj

I hope you like this picspam as much as I have enjoyed all of yours! 

e6It6Ds.png

Recent Badges

victoria_anne

@1917farmgirl i am officially putting fanfic recs on my list because i didn’t even think of that! i’m so excited to read it, thank you for being so thoughtful! 

@Chelts-rhj aw that is perfect! thank you so much! ❤️

Sleepingbagonthesofa

I come bearing more picspams! We've got one for HTF and one for HTTYD, your baby and your other baby 😋 Happy Christmas!🎄💕

PicsArt_12-05-08_17_38.thumb.png.7c5bebce469ea112918ffcc8414c77cf.png

PicsArt_12-05-08_41_48.thumb.png.c4ad9cb9dfb969fb8acce3d105c07e3d.png

Recent Badges

Rumpelstiltskin

Hi, hunny❤️. I hope your December is going well *squish*! I've brought you a Thingie that I've made for everyone who is a part of the Wives, Mistresses, and the Kevin. Ofc, each one is special. Here is your "Because Dragons" Thingie! ❤️ 

Bianca.png.aefe2c80b7fea5362a0f64e6da3490e6.png

• Like 1

Aphoride

Bianca! :hug: I hope you're enjoying December and everything's going well for you (it's been way too long since we last spoke. Oh my god, I should be better about this, haha :/) and here+ are some WJ questions for you to enjoy! 

I see you mentioned talking about books, so I thought I'd drop off some recc's too: 

- The Lies of Locke Lamora, by Scott Lynch

- Uprooted by Naomi Novak

- The Historian, by Elizabeth Kostova

- Lincoln in the Bardo, by George Saunders

- Poison Study, by Maria V Snyder

Happy holidays, lovely! :wub: :hug: 

MegGonagall

Happy Holidays, sweetness! 

9B489A68-0A9B-40C9-A3A0-48A7615D1B0E.jpeg

• Like 1

victoria_anne

@Aphoride thank you so much! they're amazing questions and i can't wait to answer them! also, you totally get my tastes because three of those books have been on my tbr for ages, and i'll have to look into THE HISTORIAN and LINCOLN IN THE BARDO 🙌❤️

@MegGonagall how i've missed your Tom Riddle picspams! (and you 💕) thank you!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this