News Ticker

galadriel's wishlist

galadriel

? HAPPY HOLIDAYS! ?

giphy.gif

Hope you're having a great start to the month, friends!

I was chasing nifflers around Hogwarts for the last few days and got locked in a broom cupboard by mistake before a passing student freed me. I hope those tricky blighters all get caught soon.

Anything gifted with love would make me happy so you're welcome to surprise me! If you want something to go on though, here are some things I'd prefer. ?

• Pretty graphics - About Me header & dividers, profile cover, banners for any of my fics which don't have one, a forum set, picspams
  • Reviews on purgatory or falling 
  • Write a Neville/Hermione fic or recommend some good ones
  • Share some funny puns on my wall
  • Poetry or drabbles of any kind
  • Post on a prefect or staff member's wall and tell them why they're awesome
  • Review any of TreacleTart's fics
  • Review a fic with zero reviews
  • Welcome a new member to HPFT with a gift for them
Edited by galadriel
  • Like 1

..........just casually claiming your about me header/dividers (btw which dividers do you want? i'm yet again on mobile sooo...can't see if you currently have something up there)

am i taking over people's about me pages...........? ?

• Like 1

Review about falling, wrapped up with a bow--depressing but fascinating

8 hours ago, starbuck said:

..........just casually claiming your about me header/dividers (btw which dividers do you want? i'm yet again on mobile sooo...can't see if you currently have something up there)

am i taking over people's about me pages...........? ?

yay thank you so much, I'm so excited :wub:

for the dividers, could I get Stories, Awards, and one without any text please? 

go ahead and take over aaall the about me pages, I doubt anyone will complain :D

3 hours ago, potionspartner said:

Review about falling, wrapped up with a bow--depressing but fascinating

thank you, barbara :hug:

• Like 1

Nim! ❤️ Thank you so much for being so wonderful and kind and generous on the forums, on twitter - everywhere. You're a legend and I hope you know that :wub: I dropped off a review for you on falling :hug: 

• Sad 1

:bliss:

galadriel-header.png

galadriel-header2.png

galadriel-header3.png

galadriel-header1.png

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Aphoride said:

Nim! ❤️ Thank you so much for being so wonderful and kind and generous on the forums, on twitter - everywhere. You're a legend and I hope you know that :wub: I dropped off a review for you on falling :hug: 

Laura, you're so lovely, thank you so much for your kind words and such an amazing, thoughtful review!! :hug::hug:

14 hours ago, starbuck said:

:bliss:

Kris omg thank you this is gorgeous!! :wub: :wub::wub:

1 hour ago, beyond the rain said:

Can i snag making a banner for purgatory?? Hmu with any details ? 

oh my gosh, I'd love that. :wub: :wub: 

umm... i don't have any particular details as such. it's a pretty depressing fic about snape and his bitterness with life. so alan rickman as snape, maybe a vial with white potion? (not really necessary though) and darkish colours. thank you so much! ❤️ 

• Like 1

I was inspired to do a whimsical Ravenclaw picspam and felt it was just right for you. I hope you like it. Happy Holidays ?

Galadriel.png.25f4306eaae01ebbaab471776e3e7436.png

• Like 1

a review on purgatory : click ?

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, beyond the rain said:

image.png

I hope this is okay @galadriel 

aah bex this is amazing, i love it, thank you for taking the time to make this!! :hug: :hug:

hi nim! left you a review on purgatory [click] and one for kaitlin on aguardiente [click] - happy holidays!! :plugging-in-tree:

• Like 1

@MegGonagall that is so lovely, thank you! ❤️

@ShadowRose have i told you you're amazing lately? :wub: thank you for that wonderful review and for spreading the love to kaitlin as well. :hug:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am so overwhelmed by the number of amazing gifts and all the love I've received over the past month. Thank you so much for being amazing, supportive people. I love you all. :wub: :wub: 

All the graphics are now on my profile and I'll get to review responses soon! I'm honestly terrible at those bc i just want to cry and keep thanking you all for being so kind. :hug::hug: 

Hello @galadriel, my beautiful Lord of the Rings twinsie!! ? Just stopping by here with a belated wishlist gift for you... Because how could I NOT make a beautiful Galadriel picspam for the lovely lady who shares my own love of all things Lothlorien, and is named after the Lady of Light herself?!? ?‍♀️??‍♂️

I'd say that I hope you like this one - but if you happen hate it; then by all means, please do not be afraid to be completely honest with me, lmfao!! I will totally keep this shit and hoard it myself. ?? I'm joking, obviously, haha!! Hope you had a great Holiday, Nim!! ? Thank you so much for everything that you do for us. I sooo appreciate you and all of the AMAZING work that you do!!! :hug: 

xrJL5wTl.jpg