News Ticker

Meg/MegGonagall’s Wishlist

MegGonagall

Happy Holidays, everyone! 

I thought I would join in with the Holiday festivities with a little wishlist of my own. :)  

• Questions in my Writer’s Journal
  • A shiny new Snamione profile header. (Louis Garrel is my faceclaim for Snape) 
  • Reviews
  • Anything Snape/Hermione, Rick and Morty, Community, The Office, or Avatar: The Last Airbender related. 
  • Any of my stories read & recorded for the new Wireless Wizarding Network! (I hereby give all necessary permissions)
  • About Me page Headers/Dividers 
  • A New Cover Photo for my HPFT profile (dimensions = 1195 x 250) - Maybe something Snamione related? 
  • A hello from you lovlies ❤️ 

Honestly I would appreciate anything anyone is willing to give. Doesn’t even have to be something specifically on the wishlist. 

Sending out all the love and hugs! 

Edited by RoxiMalfoy
Adding in 3 new items per Meg's request
  • Like 1

PicsArt_12-06-03_19_52.thumb.png.de181bcf0a3106f2f633592052e105aa.png

lovely to see you posting.

happy holidays, meg. ?

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Crimson Quill said:

PicsArt_12-06-03_19_52.thumb.png.de181bcf0a3106f2f633592052e105aa.png

lovely to see you posting.

happy holidays, meg. ?

Abbi!! Omg I love it! You don’t even understand how perfect this is! It has Tiny Riiiick, Evil Morty, the funniest scene in the series (them freaking out together, and Morty scream crying ?), and the whole Szechuan Sauce rant! Plus, Tiny Rick is my favorite episode! I love you! And I love this! And just thank you!! :bighug:

• Like 1

A) Posted two questions on your journal

B) Here's a review for At Least Once. I couldn't believe I found a story by the great MegGonagall  without reviews but that has now been rectified. 

C) Two: SS/HG suggestions. You probably  have, but in case you haven't read them.

a) The New Man by Beth H cute short story; but not every character canon. Snape is actually sweet.

b) The Butterfly Effect by Nekolvr11 Time Traveling Hermione but in a very unique way. Author is already 235,000 words in and it's finally gotten to a hint of a connection between HG and Snape (definitely not a romance) but still really good. 

I'll message you the final version of my story, but it needs a title. Any ideas?

KH8E.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, potionspartner said:

A) Posted two questions on your journal

B) Here's a review for At Least Once. I couldn't believe I found a story by the great MegGonagall  without reviews but that has now been rectified. 

C) Two: SS/HG suggestions. You probably  have, but in case you haven't read them.

a) The New Man by Beth H cute short story; but not every character canon. Snape is actually sweet.

b) The Butterfly Effect by Nekolvr11 Time Traveling Hermione but in a very unique way. Author is already 235,000 words in and it's finally gotten to a hint of a connection between HG and Snape (definitely not a romance) but still really good. 

I'll message you the final version of my story, but it needs a title. Any ideas?

Oh my gosh, thank you so, so much!! I just read your review, and :wub:

I’ll probably answer the WJ questions tomorrow. I’m working off of 2.5 hours sleep, so I want them to be coherent lol. 

Oh! The New Man I’ve never seen! The Butterfly Effect I actually have opened in a tab. It’s on my tbr list. :) 

Eep! I’m so excited to read it! Seriously, it meant the world to me that you wanted to do a spin-off of my fic. :hug:As for a title. Not going to lie, I’m crap at titles, but I’m sure we can brainstorm. :) 

Thank you again for everything!! You’re so sweet ❤️ 

image.png

have an angsty snamione picspam ^_^

Edited by beyond the rain
  • Like 1

Guest Rumpelstiltskin

Hey bb! ❤️

Spoils of War will be more fully explained in the Common Room soon, but I've decided to give every Slytherin with a Wishlist a free game piece! Here is your Spoils of War  |  2018 Holiday Edition Game Piece to hold onto ;) 

XmasSpoils.png.f883e56541e3b3514bb119f29e3452c0.png ( game piece made collaboratively with AlexisBlack and Rumpels ;)

Guest Rumpelstiltskin

Here is a Rick and Morty About Me Header/Divider set :) .   Just let me know if you need any of the divider text changed and/or more dividers❤️

Headerxcf.png.6255b398833be2a040b16cfd29062def.png

aboutme.png.b52234f3efc3b16a6b58e890228ff5f8.png

MyWriting.png.6b1ed659c49187874a86e1eddba6dfb4.png

Awards.png.75cbda682d09da3aaa04cd3f157530d0.png

Pretties.png.b07b56b4ae1cbc800d12ded3cbfb8584.png

Favs.png.761150f3ea6c41186b2503494ee76fa2.png

GetSwifty.png.058e265c3b49ccab82ce7d3d80fb9637.png

Weddings.png.84853596c02783b49c7765523cc6d8fa.png

Oh. My. God. Wifey!!!!! Omg, I LOVE it!! My actual face when I saw this -> ?? 

This is amazing! Thank you so, so, so, so much!! *tackles Wifey* :hug:

• Like 1

So I don't have a link yet as I just submitted it but I recorded "It Used to be Worse Here" for the Wizarding Wireless Network.  I hope you enjoy!

• Like 2

Oh, Carrie!! Wow, that's so cool of you! Thank you, so, so much! I can't wait to hear it!! :hug:

stopping by with an HPFT profile cover photo! Feel free to use it if you'd like! 

K4zAfcYZ_o.png

Happy holidays! 

PAULA!! Paula, oh my god, it’s STUNNING! I don’t even have words, just WOSJFOWJWBFKDNAUEJKAIRB!!! I loooooooove it!! Thank you, babes! 

Oh, and on a random side note. As I was re-doing my About Me, I realized just how many Snamione pretties you’ve made for me over the last few years, and I love the heck out of you for them all! *tackles* :hug:

• Like 1

Little review for you here! Love you loads! Happy holidays! :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Felpata_Lupin said:

Little review for you here! Love you loads! Happy holidays! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Awww Chiara!! Thank you, love! Your reviews are always such a gift, no matter what time of year we receive them! Love you!! :hug:

@Alexis Black, it’s absolutely gorgeously done! I know I’ve been gushing, but your voice is just incredible, and it sounds so, so beautiful. I cannot thank you enough for this amazing surprise. I love it! Absolutely adore the hell out of it. Thank you, my love! :hug:

• Like 1

@MegGonagall, my beautiful OG wifey, dear - you are one of the most talented people I have ever met. And of course, when choosing to picspam your Snamione stories; it was impossible to chose just ONE of them. - So I chose to make you a special picspam to represent ALL of your Snamione fics!! ? I hope you like it...

Merry Christmas, beautiful!!! ??? I love you SO MUCH, and I am so freaking happy you're back, babes!! :hug:

ezgif.com-gif-maker_(11).thumb.gif.99ff9b6cda0d683b56b43f6a82a6ca16.gif

Edited by RoxiMalfoy
Updating graphic
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, RoxiMalfoy said:

@MegGonagall, my beautiful OG wifey, dear - you are one of the most talented people I have ever met. And of course, when choosing to picspam your Snamione stories; it was impossible to chose just ONE of them. - So I chose to make you a special picspam to represent ALL of your Snamione fics!! ? I hope you like it...

Merry Christmas, beautiful!!! ??? I love you SO MUCH, and I am so freaking happy you're back, babes!! :hug:

Oooooh Wifey!!! This is absolutely stunning!! And that is so unbelievably thoughtful of you, to incorporate all the fics! (Even the fic-that-shall-not-be-named ;)) I love this, babes! Really, and truly love it! Thank you so much!! :hug:I love you, Wifey!! ❤️ 

Edited by RoxiMalfoy
  • Like 1

happy holidays, meg!! i left you a little +review on the best day of my life -  i loved it! :snowman-love:

• Like 1

@StarFeather Omg Kenny, that is so beautiful!! I absolutely love it!! Thank you! 

@ShadowRose Thank you so much!! You’re so sweet! I just read your review, and I’m glad you liked it!! ❤️