Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Our 'The Nifflers That Stole Christmas' event is open through January 1!
  • What did the golden snitch say when Harry Potter was itchy?
  • Quidditching!
MegGonagall

Meg/MegGonagall’s Wishlist

MegGonagall

Happy Holidays, everyone! 

I thought I would join in with the Holiday festivities with a little wishlist of my own. :)  

• Questions in my Writer’s Journal
  • A shiny new Snamione profile header. (Louis Garrel is my faceclaim for Snape) 
  • Reviews
  • Anything Snape/Hermione, Rick and Morty, Community, The Office, or Avatar: The Last Airbender related. 
  • Any of my stories read & recorded for the new Wireless Wizarding Network! (I hereby give all necessary permissions)
  • About Me page Headers/Dividers 
  • A New Cover Photo for my HPFT profile (dimensions = 1195 x 250) - Maybe something Snamione related? 
  • A hello from you lovlies ❤️ 

Honestly I would appreciate anything anyone is willing to give. Doesn’t even have to be something specifically on the wishlist. 

Sending out all the love and hugs! 

Edited by RoxiMalfoy
Adding in 3 new items per Meg's request
  • Like 1

Crimson Quill

PicsArt_12-06-03_19_52.thumb.png.de181bcf0a3106f2f633592052e105aa.png

lovely to see you posting.

happy holidays, meg. 🎁

• Thanks 1

MegGonagall
10 minutes ago, Crimson Quill said:

PicsArt_12-06-03_19_52.thumb.png.de181bcf0a3106f2f633592052e105aa.png

lovely to see you posting.

happy holidays, meg. 🎁

Abbi!! Omg I love it! You don’t even understand how perfect this is! It has Tiny Riiiick, Evil Morty, the funniest scene in the series (them freaking out together, and Morty scream crying 😂), and the whole Szechuan Sauce rant! Plus, Tiny Rick is my favorite episode! I love you! And I love this! And just thank you!! :bighug:

• Like 1

potionspartner

A) Posted two questions on your journal

B) Here's a review for At Least Once. I couldn't believe I found a story by the great MegGonagall  without reviews but that has now been rectified. 

C) Two: SS/HG suggestions. You probably  have, but in case you haven't read them.

a) The New Man by Beth H cute short story; but not every character canon. Snape is actually sweet.

b) The Butterfly Effect by Nekolvr11 Time Traveling Hermione but in a very unique way. Author is already 235,000 words in and it's finally gotten to a hint of a connection between HG and Snape (definitely not a romance) but still really good. 

I'll message you the final version of my story, but it needs a title. Any ideas?

KH8E.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Recent Badges

MegGonagall
11 minutes ago, potionspartner said:

A) Posted two questions on your journal

B) Here's a review for At Least Once. I couldn't believe I found a story by the great MegGonagall  without reviews but that has now been rectified. 

C) Two: SS/HG suggestions. You probably  have, but in case you haven't read them.

a) The New Man by Beth H cute short story; but not every character canon. Snape is actually sweet.

b) The Butterfly Effect by Nekolvr11 Time Traveling Hermione but in a very unique way. Author is already 235,000 words in and it's finally gotten to a hint of a connection between HG and Snape (definitely not a romance) but still really good. 

I'll message you the final version of my story, but it needs a title. Any ideas?

Oh my gosh, thank you so, so much!! I just read your review, and :wub:

I’ll probably answer the WJ questions tomorrow. I’m working off of 2.5 hours sleep, so I want them to be coherent lol. 

Oh! The New Man I’ve never seen! The Butterfly Effect I actually have opened in a tab. It’s on my tbr list. :) 

Eep! I’m so excited to read it! Seriously, it meant the world to me that you wanted to do a spin-off of my fic. :hug:As for a title. Not going to lie, I’m crap at titles, but I’m sure we can brainstorm. :) 

Thank you again for everything!! You’re so sweet ❤️ 

beyond the rain

image.png

have an angsty snamione picspam ^_^

Edited by beyond the rain
  • Like 1

Recent Badges

MegGonagall

@beyond the rain Bex!!!!! Omg I LOVE this!! And we all know I love me some Angsty Snamione, so this is perfect!! Thank you!! :wub: :hug:

• Like 1

Rumpelstiltskin

Hey bb! ❤️

Spoils of War will be more fully explained in the Common Room soon, but I've decided to give every Slytherin with a Wishlist a free game piece! Here is your Spoils of War  |  2018 Holiday Edition Game Piece to hold onto ;) 

XmasSpoils.png.f883e56541e3b3514bb119f29e3452c0.png ( game piece made collaboratively with AlexisBlack and Rumpels ;)

• Like 1

MegGonagall

Oooh exciting! And that is so freaking cute! 😍

• Like 1

Rumpelstiltskin

Here is a Rick and Morty About Me Header/Divider set :) .   Just let me know if you need any of the divider text changed and/or more dividers❤️

Headerxcf.png.6255b398833be2a040b16cfd29062def.png

aboutme.png.b52234f3efc3b16a6b58e890228ff5f8.png

MyWriting.png.6b1ed659c49187874a86e1eddba6dfb4.png

Awards.png.75cbda682d09da3aaa04cd3f157530d0.png

Pretties.png.b07b56b4ae1cbc800d12ded3cbfb8584.png

Favs.png.761150f3ea6c41186b2503494ee76fa2.png

GetSwifty.png.058e265c3b49ccab82ce7d3d80fb9637.png

Weddings.png.84853596c02783b49c7765523cc6d8fa.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

MegGonagall

Oh. My. God. Wifey!!!!! Omg, I LOVE it!! My actual face when I saw this -> 😮😍 

This is amazing! Thank you so, so, so, so much!! *tackles Wifey* :hug:

• Like 2

scooterbug8515

So I don't have a link yet as I just submitted it but I recorded "It Used to be Worse Here" for the Wizarding Wireless Network.  I hope you enjoy!

• Like 3

MegGonagall

Oh, Carrie!! Wow, that's so cool of you! Thank you, so, so much! I can't wait to hear it!! :hug:

PaulaTheProkaryote

stopping by with an HPFT profile cover photo! Feel free to use it if you'd like! 

K4zAfcYZ_o.png

Happy holidays! 

Recent Badges

MegGonagall

PAULA!! Paula, oh my god, it’s STUNNING! I don’t even have words, just WOSJFOWJWBFKDNAUEJKAIRB!!! I loooooooove it!! Thank you, babes! 

Oh, and on a random side note. As I was re-doing my About Me, I realized just how many Snamione pretties you’ve made for me over the last few years, and I love the heck out of you for them all! *tackles* :hug:

• Like 1

Felpata_Lupin

Little review for you here! Love you loads! Happy holidays! :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Thanks 1

MegGonagall
4 hours ago, Felpata_Lupin said:

Little review for you here! Love you loads! Happy holidays! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Awww Chiara!! Thank you, love! Your reviews are always such a gift, no matter what time of year we receive them! Love you!! :hug: