News Ticker

wildest dreams' graphics

wildest dreams

wildest dreams' graphics

hi everyone! so i've been making graphics for more years than I care to count, i'm a master artist on TDA and a famous artist on shadowplay and if it's any sort of credential my edits don't do badly on tumblr either! moreso I'm really looking to get back into story graphics so I figured I'd offer some here! 

tda gallery // shadowplay gallery // tumblr edits [m] rating just in case

Graphics I'll make: signatures/sets, chapter images, headers and banners

Where you can rehost them: anywhere as long as you can credit me! if you post them on tumblr please also tag or @ bisexualgorgeous

Slots: i'll take two at a time at the moment because i'm easily overwhelmed and also making lots of gifts over at shadowplay until the end of december but i'll edit this if I can take more, please request separately if you want more than one graphic

Turnaround: 10 - 14 days at most! it shouldn't be any longer but at that point I don't mind a nudge

a few tiny extra things for the sake of my sanity:

•  i'm a bit rusty with banners so feel free to request them but be gentle with me
  • if you want super stocky graphics i'm not the gal for you but if you do want something like skulls/flowers/curtains i can do that sort of thing but lots of architecture and nature isn't something i'm good at :P 
  • i'm not very familiar with hpft sizes yet so if you can please specify the exact size of the graphic you want in the form that would help!
  • if you can make sure your face claims have hq pictures before requesting/even link some that'd be amazing! 

Request form: 

Story and Author Name, including link: [if you don't have a link yet, let the artist know; they may or may not choose to fill the request anyway]

Graphic type/dimensions:

Sites you intend to use the graphic on:

What you'd like on the graphic: [this includes text, characters/faceclaims, mood/theme, specific items/settings, etc]

• Like 3

Hi! I remember you from over at TDA and it would be so amazing if you could make a banner for my new story? I do see that you consider yourself "rusty" with banners, but I have the utmost faith in you ? But if you truly don't want to I will totally understand.

Story and Author Name, including link: House Guest by BBHP [https://hpfanfictalk.com/archive/viewstory.php?sid=2506] (M)

Graphic type/dimensions: Normal banner size, whatever that is...? ?

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT archive

What you'd like on the graphic: The title; maybe my penname, just in the corner or something if it fits; characters Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy (although I don't have a preference if the images are of the actual actors or not, as long as they have the same basic characteristics); mood is generally light, but I'd prefer no pinks or reds if possible?;

Other than that, your imagination can take over. I'm pretty sure you've made a graphic for me before and I absolutely looooved it. 

Edited by LadyL8
Unrated mature link
  • Like 1

Story and Author Name, including link: The Property of S.S. [M]

Graphic type/dimensions: 700 x 110

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT

What you'd like on the graphic: Severus Snape (Alan Rickman), a journal (nothing too ornate or fancy - something in which the Potions Master would write down his thoughts and keep hidden away) and the text ‘The Property of S.S.’

• 2 weeks later...

I think you have two slots available?? If not, feel free to ignore. ^_^

Story and Author Name, including link: Sparkles [A]
Graphic type/dimensions: Banner (700x150)
Chapter Image as well, please! (500x700)
Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT Archives
What you'd like on the graphic: Harry and (young like, a two-year-old child if you can find one) Lily II, mainly, but Ginny and the boys can be included! Though Albus and James II are young in this one-shot as well. Something with night sky, and the Potter home. Also, the title and my penname!

@hopelessDREAMS I only have one slot at the moment but I've got enough time over new years to take both graphics so don't worry I'll do both!❤️ 

also @Alexis Black so sorry for the wait my one-shot took over my brain last week I should be on your banner by tomorrow at the latest! 

no more slots open though! ❤️ 

• Like 2

@Alexis Black here you go! i wasn't sure if you wanted your author name so i have one with and one without! any changes let me know ❤️

BgMKuN.png

BgMd5b.png

still no more slots for now! ❤️ 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@hopelessDREAMS hi! i'm not sure this is exactly what you wanted and i'm still feeling kind of rusty so feel free to not take these if they're not right! ❤️ also i put the chapter title on the CI but if you'd rather the story title instead I can change that!

BOCAZX.png

BOCuze.png

just going to have one slot open for now! i'm away for most of january so requests might be a little slow - should be back to normal two slots in february though!

omgosh I love it!! I love both of them! :wub:
And it's fine with the CI as well! :D thank you!! :wub:

Edited by hopelessDREAMS
  • Like 1

imma just slide on in and take that last slot if y'all don't mind

Story and Author Name, including link: HPFT and HPFF

Graphic type/dimensions: 700x110

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT and HPFF

What you'd like on the graphic:  Dylan O'Brien as James Potter (any photos of him are fine) and Sophie Skelton as Lily (1 2 3 4 or other images you find work fine) and maybe a deer if you can find a way to work it in and it would be really nice if the colours could be earthy tones like greens, dark reds, and browns (and the title is Oh Deer!) but the tone of the story is mostly upbeat and funny. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Edited by greisful
  • Like 1