Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Our February Bulletin is up - check it out for a quick HPFT orientation or refresher!
  • The FROGS reading list has been posted!
  • The Great Collab of 2018-19 is underway!
abhorsen.

January 2019 Bulletin

Chemical_Pixie

Another fantastic edition! :) Thanks to staff for putting this all together.

I'm so proud of Abbi and Sarah for Head Students this month. @Crimson Quill @adorably cute Go Gryffindor! ❤️❤️ Both of them are essential assets not only to our House but to the entire HPFT community. 

And I'm also thrilled for Deana on getting SotM. What a beautiful piece of writing! It's so well deserved! ❤️ @RoxiMalfoy

Congrats to all other winners this month. And happiest of birthdays for the January babies.

I'm so excited for The Magical Menagerie!! I can't wait to read some amazing fics. :D  

• Like 6

PaulaTheProkaryote

I'm incredibly impressed by how many gifts were given during the holiday event! Unstoppable gifters! Congratulations to @Crimson Quill and @adorably cute for making Head Students! Y'all were so very hardworking and thoughtful this month and completely deserve the recognition! @Renacerá we'll definitely miss you in the queue, but we're so grateful for all of your hard work! You've been an outstanding staffer! Another awesome edition! ❤️ 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Recent Badges

Unwritten Curse

So proud of @Crimson Quill and @adorably cute for winning Head Student! You're both amazing and I am totally feeling the Lion pride right now that we get to claim you as ours! :grouphug:

Congratulations to all those with featured stories, to @RoxiMalfoy for her Story of the Month, and to @Renacerá for your Order of Merlin! We'll miss your dedication and organization skills, Emily! You have always been an asset to the team. Good luck with your upcoming wedding and moving and everything else on your plate. :hug:

Fantastic edition!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

poppunkpadfoot

Congratulations @Crimson Quill and @adorably cute!! Gryffindor represent :gryffindor: Also big congrats to @RoxiMalfoy and @Renacerá!

Honestly I haven't even thought about edges in ages, it was such a surprise to see it as a featured story! :o Thanks staff!

(Also... I'm so excited about the M-rating rule change, because ALL of my stories are rated M 😅 /can't stop swearing)

• Like 5

Shadowkat678

Nice addition and congrats to everyone who was recognized. This new event sounds like it's going to be fun. :D

• Like 2

adorably cute

Another BEAUTIFUL edition! these graphics are amazing!

HUGE congrats to Emily on OoM this month! @Renacerá it was so well deserved!  ❤️

wow, thank you all for head student! this was very surprising and completely unexpected but i am so so flattered! congrats to my fellow head student @Crimson Quill! Abbi you've been absolutely amazing this month, and this was so deserved! Gryffie pride (let's keep on crushing it) :gryffindor:

am VERY excited about this reviewing event! am loving the theme and can't wait to get started!

• Like 6

Renacerá

I'm going to miss being on Staff so much! This was another fabulous bulletin, and I love you all so much!

Congrats to all of our winners this month, and thank you all for your well wishes as I...still haunt HPFT. ;) 

• Like 5

Crimson Quill

oh...wow! thank you so much for head student! I've had a blast hunting those nifflers down last month, it was tons of fun! congrats to @adorably cute, such an honour to share head student with Sarah! :gryffindor:

It sounds like 2019 is going to be starting with a bang with our next event! It should be fun!

congrats to all the others who have featured stories etc. and a big thank you to @Renacerá for all her hard work validating as an Auror over her time on staff!!

❤️

• Like 7

dreamgazer220

Late to the party, but your graphics are stunning as ever, Branwen. I really love the colors you used this month 😍

@Crimson Quill, @adorably cute, @RoxiMalfoy and @Renacerá -- congratulations on your awards! You're all rockstars and they're very well deserved. 

And Emily, I'm so sad to see you step down. You were such an amazing staffer for Hufflepuff, and for the forums as the whole, that it won't quite feel the same without you -- but RL takes priority, as always. Don't be a stranger 💛

Congratulations to everyone else who was featured in this bulletin; we really do have some extremely talented members at this forum. :grouphug:

• Like 3

MadiMalfoy

What another gorgeous edition of the bulletin! 

@abhorsen., this is your monthly reminder from me that I am in awe of your graphic making skills :hearteyes:

@Renacerá, I'm sad to see you leaving the auror team but please don't be a stranger on the site! :hug: 

To @Crimson Quill and @adorably cute, congratulations on double Gryffindor Head Student! :yay: You both are so active, Abby with your amazing gift giving skills during the Nifflers event and more, and Sarah, you do so much for the Prefect team, you both astound me!

@RoxiMalfoy, I am so happy that you got SOTM for this month. Your story is so inspiring and I hope you foray more into original fiction in the future, my dear ❤️ 

Congrats also to @Aphoride and @1917farmgirl for the wonderful fic night double feature!! Phenomenal writing from both of you and I really enjoyed learning more about the stories from your perspectives ^_^ 

Edited by MadiMalfoy
  • Like 3

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.