Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • The Crazies' Cafe is open for Camp NaNo participants - stop in and check it out!
  • Make sure you get your entries to the prefects' writing challenge by April 10th!
  • Make sure you get your collab entries in by March 31!
facingthenorthwind

Homestuck + Hiveswap

facingthenorthwind

Look, I cannot POSSIBLY be the only homestuck on this website. Please, show yourselves, so I can be vaguely ashamed about my life choices.

For those who do not know, +Homestuck [M] is a webcomic/multimedia experience. The premise: internet friends play a cooperative online game to create a new world, meanwhile a workplace dispute takes place over uniform guidelines, resulting in the deaths of millions. It starts off very silly and then suddenly you're having at least seven genuine emotions and crying about the excellent character development. If you are new and would like to read it, I'd just like to say that you are allowed to skip the intermission with all the green guys. Just. Just skip it. It's ok. 

Homestuck is a gay singularity that the creator said would make "Korrasami look like Republican propaganda" and I care about it very much. However, do be warned that there is quite a bit of ableism and abuse and also flashing lights/gifs.

But! If you do not want to commit to an 8,000 page webcomic (understandable), could I tempt you with +Hiveswap [M]? It's a visual novel set in the same universe but requiring absolutely no knowledge of Homestuck. It's 1994, and aliens are attacking a young teen and her brother. Why? How did they get there? And what are you going to do about it? I love my beautiful daughter Joey Claire and have at least five very complicated emotions about her home life, please talk to me about it.