News Ticker

down-in-flames' graphics

down-in-flames

hi!! i've been meaning to open a request thread over here for a while, so here goes!

i'm a senior graduate master artist over at TDA - you can check out my TDA and HPFT galleries +here and +here for an idea of what my recent graphics look like.

graphics i'll make: banners (my strongest graphic type imo), chapter images, signatures/sets, awards, headers 

where you can rehost them: any archive (HPFT, HPFF, AO3, FFnet, etc.), any forum site (HPFT, TDA, PW, etc.), social media sites like twitter/tumblr as long as i'm credited in your bio or in the post

slots: i'll take one request at a time for now!

turnaround time: usually around 7 days - i'll pm you if it'll be longer than that!

aaaaaand here's the form:

Story and Author Name, including link: [if you don't have a link yet, let the artist know; they may or may not choose to fill the request anyway]

Graphic type/dimensions: 

Sites you intend to use the graphic on:

What you'd like on the graphic: [this includes text, characters/faceclaims, mood/theme, specific items/settings, animation (if desired), etc.]

Edited by down-in-flames

@Chemical_Pixie hi abby! here's what i came up with - let me know if you want me to make any changes ^_^

Oi1QO42.jpg  6286bxS.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i'm so glad you like it! ♥️ one slot open! :P

Story and Author Name, including link: juls

Graphic type/dimensions: signature set size

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT

What you'd like on the graphic: my pen name, juls  and either Fantastic Beast, GoT or Hobbit/LotR theme. (OR - CATS, lots of cats.)

I absolutely love the Christmas Kitty sig you made for me! Thanks!

@juls i have realised that i'm a sucker for making graphics with cats on them, so i attempted a little bit of a GoT/cat mashup graphic :P i included a version both with and without a quote, feel free to choose one or to request any changes!

TxXkKsC.jpg
E7k7VkE.jpg
hrE4MHn.jpg

• Like 2

@ShadowRose oh my, Taylor, that is freaking awesome! I adore it, and you, most of all!

I may be using use this on TDA also (forgot to put that up top, lol)

• Like 1

you're more than welcome to use it on TDA as well! and i'm so happy you like it!! ♥️

one slot open!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! :waving:

Story and Author Name, including link: FireCrest - Fall on Me

Graphic type/dimensions:  Banner

What you'd like on the graphic: Besides the Title of the story, possibly two contrasting/complimentary sides (similar to yin-yang) but with more upbeat kind of happy colors, and then possibly include a wood pecker and a blue jay with those contrasting sides. Hopefully that isn't too much of a bother!

@FireCrest hi! here's what i came up with based on your request - feel free to ask for any changes ^_^

Hd1t6BW.jpg

• Like 1

Hello! I was hoping you could help me with this? If you have time?

Story and Author Name, including link: The Point of No Return by Chelts-rhj

Graphic type/dimensions: Story banner 

What you'd like on the graphic: Draco Malfoy (he should be like 40-45, idk if Tom will work or if you can think of a diff face claim?) and Carmen Lee Solomons for Roxanne Weasley. She is a florist so flowers and greenery would be awesome! I would like the title, but no pen name please. “La vie en rose” can be on there, but def doesn’t have to be if it looks better without. I’m not picky!

• Like 1

On 2/8/2019 at 8:48 PM, Chelts-rhj said:

Graphic type/dimensions: Story banner 

do you have a preference on size? 700x110 or 700x150?

i'm hoping to have this done for you either today or tomorrow ^_^

45 minutes ago, ShadowRose said:

do you have a preference on size? 700x110 or 700x150?

i'm hoping to have this done for you either today or tomorrow ^_^

think other stuff on my profile is 700 x 110? Thank you you’re awesome!!

@Chelts-rhj here's what i came up with! let me know if you'd like any changes ^_^

w39R8N7.png

• 2 weeks later...

Story and Author Name, including link: 

so there is no link yet, please let me know if that’s alright, it’s currently pending validation.

The story is called Modern Art, Chocolate Tarts And Snakes 

it is currently pending validation, and I’d love to tell you all about it or more then willing to share my Gdoc if you’d like a sense of what it’s about for the banner

author is me Lacey Black

Graphic type/dimensions: banner, 700x150

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: tumblr, HPFF, HPFT, and my website www.laceyblackauthor.com (totally negotiable and don’t have to put it on my website)

What you'd like on the graphic:

- female celebrity/model Kristina Pimenova 11-12 years old is main Character Lacey Avery daughter of the Avery Sr who was Tom riddles closest comrade 

- a snake 

- a chocolate tart 

quotes

“Lots of people talk to their pets”

“Choose: Villain or Hero?”

a modern Art sort of look to the banner would be fantastic OR an image of a piece of artwork

colour style etc your choice 

If you need more info let me know but i am leaving it up to you your the artist :) 

This is a marauders era story and it’s the year she starts school with the marauders on their first year too. 

hi @Lacey Black! i'd be more than happy to fill this request for you (and you're welcome to use it on your website as long as i'm credited for it). ^_^ however, i noticed that you posted the same request in another artist's thread - per the request rules, you can only request a graphic to be used for the same story/platform from one artist. if you'd like me to fill this for you, would you mind posting in the other artist's thread to let them know that request is no longer needed? or you can request to delete the post altogether here. or, if you'd prefer for them to fill it instead, you're welcome to do the same for this request. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ShadowRose said:

hi @Lacey Black! i'd be more than happy to fill this request for you (and you're welcome to use it on your website as long as i'm credited for it). ^_^ however, i noticed that you posted the same request in another artist's thread - per the request rules, you can only request a graphic to be used for the same story/platform from one artist. if you'd like me to fill this for you, would you mind posting in the other artist's thread to let them know that request is no longer needed? or you can request to delete the post altogether here. or, if you'd prefer for them to fill it instead, you're welcome to do the same for this request. :)

Hello! 

Sorry about that! I let the other artist know.  Thanks for helping me to understand, I’m still new here and still getting a grasp on the rules.  

I would love love for you to make a banner for this story if you are still up for it! 

Thank you!

LB

• Thanks 1

@Lacey Black here's what i came up with based on your request! let me know if you'd like any changes :P

jqmDBHS.png

yay, i'm glad you like it! ♥️

one slot open!

Hi Taylor! Me again :) 

Story and Author Name, including link: As We Go by FireCrest

Graphic type/dimensions:  Banner 

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT

What you'd like on the graphic: besides the title, just a general kinda happy/romance-y feel, the main characters are seamus and harry, so if you wanted to include them that's cool, but I trust that whatever you make will be stunning so feel free to take creative license :) 

• 2 weeks later...

@FireCrest sorry for the delay, but here's what i came up with! feel free to ask for any changes ^_^

ckMTFJM.png

Love how the last time we did this it was right at the start of you doing graphics and now you’ve got a whole thread and everything ♥️♥️

Story and Author Name, including link: Revival by sleepingbagonthesofa

Graphic type/dimensions: 750 x 150 

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: just HPFT 

What you'd like on the graphic: 

Romee Strijd as Rona and Baptiste Radufe as Louis. 

I don’t have any specific images in mind but you’ve read what I’ve got so far and I trust your artistic judgment so whatever you think ☺️ For colours, maybe blues and greens but whatever works and for text just the title please! (I know this is like nothing to go off of but if needed my pinterest will have more of an idea than I do lol) 

Edited by Sleepingbagonthesofa
  • Like 1