Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Check out our updated rules and content tutorials!
  • Contribute to our book review blog!
  • Keep an eye out for a blog entry recapping the rager of the decade
  • 2020's pre-FROGS review event will be starting later this month
down-in-flames

down-in-flames' graphics

RonsGirlFriday

Ooh yay, I've been waiting for a spot to open up! 😍 :rose:

Story and Author Name, including link: A Patient Wolf (M) by RonsGirlFriday

Graphic type/dimensions: Banner, 700 x 150

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT, AO3

What you'd like on the graphic: 

• Title and author name
  • Remus Lupin (face claim: Tom Holland)
  • James Potter (face claim: Dylan O'Brien with glasses; backup: Ben Whishaw [as Q from James Bond because those pics have him with glasses])
  • Mood, etc: Unrequited Remus/James (Remus is the main character, has the feelings for James). Angsty and bittersweet, it's about their friendship as much as it is about the romantic feelings. Remus is lonely, self-abnegating. James is a protective leader, portrayed with a fairly serious demeanor.
  • Colors: Deep colors, nothing too dark like horror dark. Maybe Gryffindor color scheme?
  • Other imagery: Depending on how the whole banner is working out, maybe the silhouettes of a wolf and a stag? Or generally, more outdoorsy/nature-themed.

800 words of heaven

No worries about taking your time! Ooh! I love it for the most part. The second Laura Carmichael in colour is looking a little off for me, though. Could you perhaps remove that element? That will likely imbalance the image overall, I think. Up to you if you want to add another element (maybe in the same sort of colour scheme) or just move around and resize the elements (like if the title text was bigger, or whatever). 

Thanks so much, Taylor!

down-in-flames
Posted (edited)

@800 words of heaven how's this? (i can also just do a version without the second laura carmichael too if you'd prefer)

pH42UhW.png

Edited by MuggleMaybe
in use :)
  • Like 1

800 words of heaven

Aaaahhh! This is fantastic! Thank you so much! Will rehost and credit!

down-in-flames

@RonsGirlFriday here you go! let me know if you'd like me to make any changes ^_^

g9eFVcS.png

Edited by MuggleMaybe
in use :)
  • Thanks 1

RonsGirlFriday

Amazing, thank youuuu!! 😍

LadyMarauder

Mind if I sneak in? I've been waiting for you to have a spare slot!

I'm looking for a new banner for A Walking Cliche as mine is about 5 years out of date!

Story and Author Name, including link: A Walking Cliche - LadyMarauder

Graphic type/dimensions: A banner please. Whatever the size is for HPFT!

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: just HPFT

What you'd like on the graphic: [this includes text, characters/faceclaims, mood/theme, specific items/settings, animation (if desired), etc.] - Could this be bright, colourful, kind of fun as it's a fake dating thing. If you could put something quidditch on there that would be great, but whatever fits, I'm easy there. Faceclaims for JSP is Blake Steven (with or without glasses, I'm not too fussed). I'm a bit stuck for a FC for Jess so I thought you might be able to help there? She has to be blonde, longish hair. As for text, I originally had "honestly, James, we need to have some boundaries!" on there. If there's room, feel free to put that on, but I'm not fussed! 

Just go with whatever you feel is best!