Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • The Crazies' Cafe is open for Camp NaNo participants - stop in and check it out!
  • Make sure you get your entries to the prefects' writing challenge by April 10th!
  • Make sure you get your collab entries in by March 31!
StarFeather

StarFeather's Review for Multi-chap Stories

StarFeather

I'd like to read your multi-chap stories you really feel proud of.

Two slots open per a week (I'll try).

Pardon me, some minor grammatical mistakes, I'm not a native English speaker. 

I prefer friendship, good mystery or really good romance and action/adventure, comedy. I'll read any ship.

I hope you will be the next J.K.Rowling. :D

Please post your HP fandom, or original stories. If you post the other fandom, please link to the wiki summary (with rated info).

Please use the form below.

Story, Author Name, and Link:

Fandom:
Warnings/Advisories:
Genre:
Length:
Main Characters:
Ships:
Summary:
Areas of Concern:

Felpata_Lupin

Hey, Kenny! :D

I'll get you started, if that's okay ;)

Story, Author Name, and Link: All the truth about Jimmy Portman by Felpata_Lupin

Fandom: Harry Potter 

Warnings/Advisories: Consent Issues (Mild/Moderate), Domestic Abuse, Sexual Content, Substance Abuse, Violence

Genre: Angst, AU, Drama

Length: 36 chapters - 104843 words

Main Characters: Harry, Neville, Ron, Hermione, James, Lily, Sirius, Remus, Peter and others

Ships: Remus/Peter, James/Lily

Summary:

Destiny is the result of people's choices. And any single choice can change it completely.

In this AU the Marauders are still alive and free (more or less...), Neville Longbottom is the guy with the scar, and Harry... Well, just read and find out!

Areas of Concern: I just enjoy to hear what people think of the story, so any general thought you might have would be wonderful! :wub: Also, I'm not sure how you intend to go with this, but I know it's a pretty long story so feel free to read/review as much or as little as you like! :hug:Thank you so much in advance!

• Hufflepuff 1

StarFeather
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Felpata_Lupin said:

:D;):wub:I'm not sure how you intend to go with this, but I know it's a pretty long story so feel free to read/review as much or as little as you like! :hug:Thank you so much in advance!

oops, I forgot to mention 'one chapter per one request' .

Done with your story, chapter 1, @Felpata_Lupin !

chapter 1 (M) , Jimmy P

So two slots open, guys!

Edited by StarFeather
  • Thanks 1

Felpata_Lupin

Guess I'll just jump in with chapter 2, then... :P 

Story, Author Name, and Link: All the truth about Jimmy Portman by Felpata_Lupin

Warnings/Advisories: Consent Issues (Mild/Moderate), Domestic Abuse, Sexual Content, Substance Abuse, Violence

Main Characters: Harry, Neville, Ron, Hermione, James, Lily, Sirius, Remus, Peter and others

Summary:

Destiny is the result of people's choices. And any single choice can change it completely.

In this AU the Marauders are still alive and free (more or less...), Neville Longbottom is the guy with the scar, and Harry... Well, just read and find out!

Areas of Concern: Same as before, just your general thoughts... thank you in advance! :rose:

• Hufflepuff 1

Noelle Zingarella
On 3/4/2019 at 4:46 PM, StarFeather said:

Story, Author Name, and Link: Moonlight  by Noelle Zingarella (Chapter 1)

Warnings/Advisories: Consent Issues (Mild/Moderate), Derogatory Language, Domestic Abuse, Hate Speech, Sexual Content, Spoilers, Substance Abuse, Violence 

Genre: Action/Adventure, Angst, Romance

Length: Novel (currently at 40010 words)

Main Characters: OC (Miranda Rose), Severus Snape, Albus Dumbledore, Lucius Malfoy

Ships: Snape/OC

Summary: Miranda Rose had always been a bit reckless, and she was used to taking the consequences as they came. However, when she met a certain dark-eyed Potions Master in the summer of 1995, the consequences would change her life forever.

Areas of Concern: General thoughts. 

Hello! I was wondering if I could snag the second review slot. No rush!

• Gryffindor 1

Recent Badges

Noelle Zingarella
On 3/8/2019 at 12:18 AM, Noelle Zingarella said:

Story, Author Name, and Link: Moonlight by Noelle Zingarella (Chapter 2)

Warnings/Advisories: Consent Issues (Mild/Moderate), Derogatory Language, Domestic Abuse, Hate Speech, Sexual Content, Spoilers, Substance Abuse, Violence 

Main Characters: OC (Miranda Rose), Severus Snape, Albus Dumbledore, Lucius Malfoy

Summary: Miranda Rose had always been a bit reckless, and she was used to taking the consequences as they came. However, when she met a certain dark-eyed Potions Master in the summer of 1995, the consequences would change her life forever.

Hi Kenny! I was wondering if you'd mind checking out chapter 2.

• Gryffindor 1

Recent Badges

Alwynse

Question: are you just doing multi-chapter stories or are one-shots okay too?

• Gryffindor 1

StarFeather
Posted (edited)

1 Noelle's Moonlight, chapter 1

2 One slot open

3 hours ago, Alwynse said:

Question: are you just doing multi-chapter stories or are one-shots okay too?

This thread is for the writers who continue writing multi-chap stories though,you can send me the link via DM at hpft. I will have a look at your story. :)

Edited by StarFeather

Noelle Zingarella

Hi K! Can I come back for Chapter 3?

On 3/9/2019 at 11:32 AM, Noelle Zingarella said:

Story, Author Name, and Link: Moonlight by Noelle Zingarella

• Gryffindor 1

Recent Badges

Felpata_Lupin

Would you mind checking out chapter 3, too? :couch:

Summary: 

Areas of Concern: As usual, just your general thoughts! :hug:

• Hufflepuff 1

quill2parchment

I'll take that slot if I may!

Story, Author Name, and Link: In This Darkness by quill2parchment

Fandom:HP
Warnings/Advisories: Rated M for violence, hate speech, and sexual content 
Genre: Romance
Length: Chapter 1 is 4341 Wods
Main Characters: Lily Luna Potter and OC
Ships: Lily/OC
Summary: Sometimes the greatest darkness is the one inside of us.
Areas of Concern: Just want your general opinion :)

• Ravenclaw 1

Noelle Zingarella

Hi! May I come back for chapter 4?

Story, Author Name, and Link: Moonlight by Noelle Zingarella

• Gryffindor 1

Recent Badges

Bunbury
On 3/4/2019 at 2:46 PM, StarFeather said:

Hey Kenny! I'm Jane :) Here to grab your second slot for my WIP, Inheritance -- looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Story, Author Name, and Link: Inheritance [M] by Bunbury

Warnings/Advisories: Derogatory Language, Domestic Abuse, Hate Speech, Violence
Genre: Mystery, Horror, Romance, Humour
Length: about 12 000 words so far
Main Characters: OC (Phaedra Morley), Severus Snape 
Ships: OC/Snape
Summary: Phaedra Morley leads a quiet, private life, working at a Diagon Alley apothecary and looking after her infirm mother. But Phaedra has a secret, and now she must retrace her father's footsteps through the Dark Arts and find out what he was working on when he disappeared in the wake of Voldemort's fall. Along the way she enlists the help of a feckless bookseller and -- much to his displeasure -- Severus Snape. 

A story of death, madness, haunted houses, true friends, and Cockroach Clusters. 

Areas of Concern: Just your thoughts!

• Slytherin 1

Felpata_Lupin

Hope you don't mind if I come back for chapter 4... :whistling:

Summary: 

Areas of Concern: As usual, just your general thoughts! :hug:

• Hufflepuff 1

Noelle Zingarella

Hi Kenny! How about chapter 5?

Story, Author Name, and Link: Moonlight by Noelle Zingarella

Warnings/Advisories: Consent Issues (Mild/Moderate), Derogatory Language, Domestic Abuse, Hate Speech, Sexual Content, Spoilers, Substance Abuse, Violence 

Length: Novel (currently at 57945 words)

Summary: A Comedy of Errors about an Unstoppable Force meeting an Immovable Object: Miranda Rose had always enjoyed more than her share of good luck, which served her well in avoiding the consequences of her frequently impulsive behavior. But when her penchant for risk-taking leads her into the middle of a war—and an entanglement with the enigmatic Severus Snape—her luck may not be enough to save her.

• Gryffindor 1

Recent Badges

StarFeather

Done with Chiara's AJP chapter 4

1 Noelle's Moonlight chapter 5

2 One slot open!

• Thanks 1

StarFeather

Done with Noelle's Moonlight, chapter 5.

Two slots are open!

• Thanks 1