Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • The Crazies' Cafe is open for Camp NaNo participants - stop in and check it out!
  • Make sure you get your entries to the prefects' writing challenge by April 10th!
  • Make sure you get your collab entries in by March 31!
Sign in to follow this  
Ineke

Milestones

Ineke

Have you just hit a major milestone in your NaNo-ing journey?? Maybe you just passed 5k words? Or finally figured out that one scene that's been causing you trouble since the beginning? Your personal milestones are entirely self-imposed, but we'd love to hear when you reach one of them! So post below when it happens; you deserve the celebration!

StarFeather
Posted (edited)

I wrote about 1600 words fo Attack on the Death Eaters, chapter 8

and about 2400 words for Lady in Black, which is a spinoff from Charlie Weasley and His Dragons and Beyond the Waves.

So 4K so far.

Edited by StarFeather
  • Like 1

MadiMalfoy

I have broken 3k!!! and this is all in my Millennials Ruin Everything Challenge entry.....which is not close to being finished....oops ?‍♀️

• Like 2

MadiMalfoy

Hi I'm back again with an update/new milestone! I'm less than 200 words away from 6k, which puts me 5 days ahead of my suggested word count, AND, I finished my entry for the Millennials Ruin Everything challenge, so I'm done with 1/4 of my projects for the month! :yay: 

tumblr_ph2idppPZ21w9gkvno10_r1_250.gif.46105a6aa9b98fc2c1f4d0d272903cd0.gif

• Like 4

galadriel

i've crossed 10k. ^_^ 

• Like 4

Recent Badges

Pixileanin

(sneaks in through the back)

I am all about milestones, so can I post here?

My novel has reached 27k this week! Not all of it was written this month, but I'd say it's close to the halfway point, so I'm putting that down as an achievement.

• Like 4

Bunbury

Last night I finished a draft of the first chapter of Phineas Nigellus: Vampire Hunter! With luck I will have it in the queue by tomorrow night. 

• Like 3

facingthenorthwind

I have hit 5k! Almost none of it was on stuff I planned to work on, and a solid half of it I can't post on the archive, but uhhh words are words I guess!

BookDinosaur

i didn't notice at the time, but when i checked my spreadsheet this morning i was pleasantly surprised to find that i've broken 20k! 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this