Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • The Crazies' Cafe is open for Camp NaNo participants - stop in and check it out!
  • Make sure you get your entries to the prefects' writing challenge by April 10th!
  • Make sure you get your collab entries in by March 31!
RoxiMalfoy

The Build-A-Story Challenge | June 1st, 2019

RoxiMalfoy

📗 Welcome to the Build-A-Story Challenge!!! 📙

giphy.gif

Hello all, and welcome to the Build-A-Story Challenge, hosted by @Lacey Black and @RoxiMalfoy!! 🐍🐍 Much like the hit phenomenon that is the Build-A-Bear Workshop(TM), in this challenge you will be visiting various assignment-stations to essentially "build" your story with us... Craziness might ensue from the prompts that will be given out during this challenge, but we are super excited to see what story combinations you all end up with, and then read the stories that result from this challenge!! 😅 We even have some pretty rad prizes to give out, if you can manage to include ALL of your prompts and get the highest score.  So what do you say - are you ready to start building your next great story?!? 

• How it works:

Based on the numbers that you choose, you will be assigned the FIRST sentence of the story, the LAST sentence of the story, and the MC of your story (you may choose one additional supporting character for bonus points.) You must then write a story that begins with the sentence you were given, includes the character(s) that you were assigned as the main character(s) of the story, and then ends with the closing sentence that you are also assigned. You may ask to swap characters up to two times (for a total of three given characters) if the first one you are assigned isn't working for you. However, due to limited availability, you may only request to have each of your sentences changed only one time. (If you do not like the second sentence you are given, you may then swap back to the first one if it has not been picked up.) 👍

Before we begin, please take a moment to read over the following Challenge Rules

CHALLENGE RULES:
:acceptable:

1. All entries must be posted to the HPFT Archives and follow the site guidelines/TOS.
  2. For this challenge, we will only be accepting One-Shots. The maximum word count is 5,000 words.
  3. Any Rating/Genre/Era/Theme is acceptable, however, we are limiting entries for this challenge to the Harry Potter fandom only.
  4. No pre-written stories will be accepted, however, you may write a spin-off of one of your existing HP works, or add to a current series/universe if you would like.
  5. All stories must be in the archive queue by the end of the Challenge deadline; which is June 1st, 2019. (Please be sure to post in this topic, and PM one of us directly to let us know if your entry is going to be late!!)
  6. Must indicate that the fic is for “Lacey Black and RoxiMalfoy's Build-A-Story Challenge” somewhere in the story summary.
  7. You may combine your entry with another member-issued writing challenge, so long as the rules of the other challenge(s) are compatible with the rules of this challenge, and the other host is agreeable.
  8. That said, entries may NOT be co-authored fics, or be in combination with the Great Collab, as that is a Major House Cup event and will be judged separately by the HPFT staff for House Cup points.
  9. As we do wish to make sure we have enough sentence prompts to go around, we will only be allowing one entry per person, please. (No multiple entries will be accepted.)
  10. And again, due to availability, you may request to have your Characters changed up to TWO times if needed, but sentences may only be swapped out ONCE per person.

🚧 And now that all of the explaining is out of the way, let's get down to the actual story-building, shall we?!? 🛠️

source.gif

• 🏗️ Station #1 - The Main Character: 

- Please pick a number between 1 and 125 in order to be assigned a character from the Harry Potter Fandom to feature as the main character in your story. This does not necessarily have to be the ONLY person in your story, but it does have to be the MAIN person of the narrative. You are welcome to include as many other supporting characters from the HP fandom as you so wish! (You may request to have this number changed twice if needed.)

NOTE: We have taken the liberty to organize the list of charter names a bit so that you as the writer may have some control over the Era (1st War/Between, 2nd War/Rebuilding, Next-Gen, Mystery/Other, etc...) in which you are going to write in. (Some of the characters do repeat, in both their child and adult age brackets, so you may still have a chance to get your favorite in a different Era if he/she has already been claimed in one or the other.) If you would like to see what numbers apply to which Eras, please refer to the spoiler tag below. However, if you would like for this to remain a total mystery, then feel free to pick a random number between 1-125 without looking, and let fate decide your Era for you. 😉

Spoiler
  • 1st War and/or Between Wars Pick a number between 1 - 20 
  • Hogwarts Era, 2nd War, and/or Post-War-Rebuilding Pick a number between 21 - 60
  • HP Next Generation Era Pick a number between 61 - 90
  • Characters from Other/Random/Mystery Eras Pick a number between 91 - 125

📚 BONUS: You may choose to be assigned one more additional character for bonus points. However, the second character must also be featured as a main supporting character in the story, and cannot just be a background character in order to actually receive the bonus points. (As this is meant to be a challenge for Bonus Points, you may only request to have your bonus character changed ONCE.)

• ⚒️Station #2 - The Intro Sentence

Please pick a number between 1 and 30 to have the FIRST sentence of your story revealed to you. (Due to limited availability, you may only request to have this number changed once if necessary.) Your story must then begin with THIS sentence, however, pronouns can be changed/adjusted accordingly to suit the character(s) that you are assigned for this challenge. 

• 🚧 Station #3 - The Outro Sentence

Please pick another number between 1 and 30 to have the LAST sentence of your story revealed to you. (Due to limited availability, you may only request to have this number changed once if necessary.) Your story must then end with THIS sentence, however, pronouns can be changed/adjusted accordingly to suit the character(s) that you are assigned for the challenge. 

new-cakeplate-how-to-build.gif?l.r=1959800240

• And finally... The Form: If you would like to enter the Build-A-Story Challenge, please fill out the following form and tell us which numbers you would like to be assigned for each Station. ✍️

• Main Character #
  • Intro Sentence #: 
  • Outro Sentence #: 

JUDGING:
:discuss:

Each individual entry for the Build-A-Story Challenge will be judged by both Deana & Lexi, and scored based on the following criteria: 

• Cohesiveness of first & last sentences within context of the story. = 25%
    Does the story flow well from beginning to end, and do the two sentences fit well within the narrative of the story?

• Inclusion of assigned character as the MC. = 25%
     - Are they easily recognizable as the Main Character of the story, or are they blending into the background with other characters? 

• Creativity/Quality of work = 20%

• Characterization = 15%

• Spelling/Grammar = 15%

If you have any questions about anything at all, do not hesitate to ask!! We are always happy to assist you in whatever ways that we can! 😁

🥇PRIZES!!! 🏆

giphy.gif

And last, but certainly not least... The Prizes!!! 🙌 Because What is a cool challenge without some pretty rad prizes to go along with it!?!? And there's two of us hosting, so that means that this one should be twice the funnn!!! 💚🎊 ALL entries into the Build-A-Story challenge will receive one review a piece (from either Deana or Lexi), as we will be splitting up the prize reviews at the end of this challenge... And the top three winners of the Build-A-Story Challenge will receive the following awards

•  :third: 3rd Place:
    • One Award Graphic.
    • x3 Reviews on any fic(s) of your choice.
    • Special mention in both of our Signatures for x1 month

• :second: 2nd Place:
    • One Award Graphic
    • x4 Reviews on any fic(s) of your choice.
    • Special mention in both of our Signatures for x1 month.
    • +1 Picspam graphic made for your winning challenge entry story.

• :first: 1st Place:
    • One Award Graphic.
    • x5 Reviews on any fic(s) of your choice.
    • Special mention in both of our Signatures for x1 month.
    • +1 Picspam graphic made for your winning challenge entry story.
    • +1 Picspam graphic made for any other story of your choosing.

Happy writing, everyone. There are so many talented authors here in this community, and we absolutely cannot WAIT to see what each of you all come up with for this challenge!!! 🧡

• Like 2
  • Slytherin 2

MegGonagall
Posted (edited)

I’ll give this a shot! (As a maybe for now)  :) 

• Main Character # 7
  • Intro Sentence #: 11
  • Outro Sentence #: 2
Edited by MegGonagall
  • Like 1
  • Slytherin 1

Lacey Black
Posted (edited)

Hey @MegGonagall!! Thank you for entering!! 

Main Character is Marlene Mckinnon 

Your first sentence is “The memories flooded back as I looked through the photo album.”

and your ending sentence is “Life could be so fickle.”

good luck and have fun!! 💚💚💚😘

Edited by Lacey Black
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Recent Badges

Lacey Black
Posted (edited)

Participants:

• Takers:

•  

•  

• Maybes:

• MegGonagall

•  

Remaining Numbers Available:

• Station #1 - Character Numbers:

• 1-6 8-125

• Station #2 - Intro Sentence Numbers:

• 1-10 &12-30

• Station #3 - Outro Sentence Numbers:

• 1 , & 3-30

Edited by Lacey Black
  • Thanks 1

Recent Badges

galadriel

I'd like to be a Maybe for this!

Main Character #37

Intro Sentence #3

Outro Sentence #7

• Like 2

Recent Badges

you-make-me-wander

I keep tellng myself I should't want to enter all challenges, but this one is too good to pass up! Sign me up as a very likely maybe :yay:

• Main Character #71
  • Intro Sentence #9
  • Outro Sentence #30
  • Like 2

Recent Badges

Lacey Black
Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, galadriel said:

I'd like to be a Maybe for this!

Main Character #37 

Intro Sentence #3 

Outro Sentence #7 

Hey galadriel ! 

Your main character is Harry Potter as a student

your first sentence of your story is “ The accident wasn’t his fault. “

And the ending sentence is “Somehow, and they weren’t quite sure exactly how, they managed to find their way home.”

58 minutes ago, you-make-me-wander said:

I keep tellng myself I should't want to enter all challenges, but this one is too good to pass up! Sign me up as a very likely maybe :yay:

• Main Character #71 
  • Intro Sentence #9
  • Outro Sentence #30 

Hey you-make-me-wander!

your Main character is Percy Weasley as an adult!

your first sentence is “The internship was about to start, but I was far from excited.”

and your ending sentence is “I’ll never forgive you.”

1 hour ago, Lacey Black said:

Participants:

• Takers:

•  

•  

• Maybes:

• MegGonagall[7/11/2]

• galadriel [37/3/7]

• you-make-me-wander [71/9/30]

Remaining Numbers Available:

• Station #1 - Character Numbers:

• 1-6 8-36 38-70 72-125

• Station #2 - Intro Sentence Numbers:

• 1&2 4-8 &12-30

• Station #3 - Outro Sentence Numbers:

• 1 & 3-6 & 8-29

:thankyou:

Thank you guys for your maybes!! Hope you have some fun with this! We can’t wait to see if you come up with something and what that something would be! 

🙂❤️ 

Edited by Lacey Black
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Recent Badges

Felpata_Lupin

This seems too exciting not to give it a try... (count me as a maybe, please :$ )

• Main Character #: 16
  • Intro Sentence #: 7
  • Outro Sentence #: 22
  • Like 2

Rumpelstiltskin
  • Main Character #: 3
  • Intro Sentence #: 13
  • Outro Sentence : 13

On mobile 😛 sry formatting 
  • Like 1
  • Slytherin 1

Pixileanin

Please may I have random prompts from all three stations?  Just throw them down and I'll pick up the pieces.

Thanks!

• Like 2

faeruhs
Posted (edited)

tumblr_inline_pj2s2fFNHj1t23pkf_1280.png.3500e093212a2f03a8a1d636fbfb86f1.png

is this my first attempt at a challenge? ((as a maybe))

you betcha 

please could i get:

Main Character: 72
Intro Sentence: 28
Outro Sentence: 18

Edited by faeruhs
  • Like 4

Recent Badges

crestwood

This is one of the best ideas for a challenge I've ever seen. I'm in as a taker.

Main Character #: 70. 

(with a bonus character of 75, please.) 

Intro Sentence #: 20 

Outro Sentence #: 4

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

VaguelyCreativeName

This is such a cool idea! Can I be a maybe, please?

• Main Character # 17
  • Intro Sentence #: 12
  • Outro Sentence #: 6
  • Like 1

RoxiMalfoy
Posted (edited)

😱 Ohmygoodness, sooo many people already!!  :yay:Okay, here we go...

3 hours ago, Felpata_Lupin said:

This seems too exciting not to give it a try... (count me as a maybe, please :$ )

• Main Character #: 16
  • Intro Sentence #: 7
  • Outro Sentence #: 22

Hey Chiara!! 💛 Here are your prompts hun!! 

Main Character #16: Narcissa Black (from the marauders era time-period)
Intro Sentence #7: The night sky was full of stars but no moon.
Outro Sentence #22: She learned to always be careful what you wish for.

3 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin said:
  • Main Character #: 3
  • Intro Sentence #: 13
  • Outro Sentence : 13
On mobile 😛 sry formatting 

Hello Rumpels, my love!! 💚 Here are you prompts: 

Main Character #3Fabian Prewett
Intro Sentence #13The dreams were recurring and frightening to say the least.
Outro Sentence #13With those few parting words he disappeared into another time.

2 hours ago, Pixileanin said:

Please may I have random prompts from all three stations?  Just throw them down and I'll pick up the pieces.

Thanks!

Hey Pix, Lexi and I both decided to use a random number generator for yours, and the generator chose the numbers 22-23-11 for you! Please let us know if these prompts are okay. 

Main Character #22: Hermione Granger (as a Hogwarts student/young adult.)
Intro Sentence #23How could anyone laugh at a time like this?
Outro Sentence #11She couldn’t wait to do it all again.

1 hour ago, crestwood said:

This is one of the best ideas for a challenge I've ever seen. I'm in as a taker.

Main Character #: 70. 
(with a bonus character of 75, please.) 
Intro Sentence #: 20 
Outro Sentence #: 4

Hey Joey!! I had a feeling we'd be seeing you here, lol!! 😜 Here are your story prompts!! 

Main Character #70: George Weasley (as an adult in the Next-Gen Era)
BONUS Character #75: Ron Weasley (as an adult in the Next-Gen Era)
Intro Sentence #20So I suppose you want to ask me why I left her.
Outro Sentence #4Time was not something they ever wished to play with again.

2 hours ago, faeruhs said:

please could i get:

Main Character: 72
Intro Sentence: 28
Outro Sentence: 18

Hello Em!! Here are your prompts!! (And these ones are sooo good too!!) 👍

Main Character #72Lorcan Scamander
Intro Sentence #28It’s easy, pretending to be one of them; so easy that I almost believe it myself sometimes.
Outro Sentence #18The skies cleared, and it seemed as if things were getting better already.

1 hour ago, VaguelyCreativeName said:

This is such a cool idea! Can I be a maybe, please?

• Main Character # 17
  • Intro Sentence #: 12
  • Outro Sentence #: 6

Thank you so much, I'm glad you like it!! Here are your story prompts! 😊

Main Character #17Andromeda Black (from the marauders era time-period)
Intro Sentence #12It was up to her to investigate how the accident had really happened.
Outro Sentence #6As time passed, there was little that remained of that time, it all was but a memory.

tumblr_m15nf1dXSq1rqu1yso1_500.gif

Just kidding, haha!! But shew, that was a LOT!! 😅 Lexi and I are already so blown away by the response that this challenge has gotten so far, and we are so excited to see what all of you come up with, guys!! If anyone needs to change numbers, please let @Lacey Black or I know and we would be happy to help you all out!! 👍 

Here is the updated list of available numbers and participants

• Available Numbers
    • Station #1 - Character Numbers: 1-2, 4-6, 8-15, 18-21, 23-36, 38-70, & 73-125
      • Taken Numbers: 3, 7, 16, 17, 22, 37, 70, 71, 72, 75,
    • Station #2 - Intro Sentence Numbers: 1-2, 4-6, 8, 10, 14-19, 21-22, & 24-30
      • Taken Numbers: 3, 7, 9,  11, 12, 13, 20, 23, 28
    • Station #3 - Outro Sentence Numbers: 1, 3, 5-6, 8-10, 12, 14-17, 19-21, & 23-29
      • Taken Numbers: 2, 4, 6, 7, 11, 13, 18, 22, 30

• Participants:
    • Maybes: 
      • MegGonagall  [7-11-2]
      • galadriel  [37-3-7]
      • you-make-me-wonder  [71-9-30]
      • Felpata_Lupin  [16-7-22]
      • Rumpelstiltskin  [3-13-13]
      • Pixileanin  [22-23-11]
      • faeruhs  [72-28-18]
      • VaguelyCreativeName  [17-12-6]

•  
    • TAKERS:
      • crestwood  [70/75-20-4]
      •  

Edited by RoxiMalfoy
  • Like 3

Slytherinchica08

I'm in as a maybe this sounds super cool! 

• Main Character # 27
  • Intro Sentence #: 10
  • Outro Sentence #: 17
  • can I request a supporting character of 32?
  • Like 2

MuggleMaybe

Love this challenge! Writing toward a last sentence is one of my favorite exercises. :wub:

May I please be a maybe with character #6, first sentence #6, and last sentence #6 ?

• Like 2

Lacey Black
Posted (edited)

Yay! So exciting I cannot believe how amazing everyone’s choices are turning out to be :bliss:

30 minutes ago, Slytherinchica08 said:

I'm in as a maybe this sounds super cool! 

• Main Character # 27
  • Intro Sentence #: 10
  • Outro Sentence #: 17
  • can I request a supporting character of 32?

Hey Slytherinchica08!!

Main character of your story is  Luna Lovegood as a hogwarts student/young adult.

Supporting character of your story is Dean Thomas as a hogwarts student/young adult.

The first line of your story is “The rain got harder as [character name] walked alone in tears.”

The ending line of your story  is “They agreed never to talk about it again.”

4 minutes ago, MuggleMaybe said:

Love this challenge! Writing toward a last sentence is one of my favorite exercises. :wub:

May I please be a maybe with character #6, first sentence #6, and last sentence #6 ?

If you could choose a different last number  @MuggleMaybe that would be great! Sorry we just have ending sentence #6 already chosen previously! Xo

01D14E59-AB44-4E58-B710-8FAAA19B3910.gif.4a6332fb92e70fa339a9ec8a8a51f6fb.gif

I just LOVE all these combos! Like @RoxiMalfoy said above, don’t forget you can change one or all of your selections if you would like with limits as to how many depending which of the three you want to change. 

Also send one of us a direct message if you have any questions about anything at all!

3 hours ago, RoxiMalfoy said:
  • Available Numbers
    • Station #1 - Character Numbers: 1-2, 4-6, 8-15, 18-21, 23-26, 28-31, 33-36, 38-70, & 73-125
      • Taken Numbers: 3, 7, 16, 17, 22, 37, 70, 71, 72, 75, 32, 27
    • Station #2 - Intro Sentence Numbers: 1-2, 4-6, 8, 14-19, 21-22, & 24-30
      • Taken Numbers: 3, 7, 9,  11, 12, 13, 20, 23, 28, 10
    • Station #3 - Outro Sentence Numbers: 1, 3, 5, 8-10, 12, 14-16, 19-21, & 23-29
      • Taken Numbers: 2, 4, 6, 7, 11, 13, 18, 22, 30, 17, 

• Participants:
    • Maybes: 
      • MegGonagall  [7-11-2]
      • galadriel  [37-3-7]
      • Pixileanin  [22-23-11]
      • faeruhs  [72-28-18]
      •  Slytherinchica08 [27/32-10-17]

• TAKERS:
      •  

Edited by Lacey Black
  • Like 1

Recent Badges

MuggleMaybe

Whoops, I'm sorry! :$

In that case, may I please try out character 6, first line 6, and last line 12?

• Like 2

Lacey Black

4 minutes ago, MuggleMaybe said:

Whoops, I'm sorry! :$

In that case, may I please try out character 6, first line 6, and last line 12?

Don’t be sorry that is our fault we missed a change as things went along that made it a bit confusing.

Your main character is James Potter I 

Your first line is “The best part of hating life is that nobody ever calls you an optimist.”

Your ending line is “He would always remember that day for the rest of his life.” 

6 minutes ago, Lacey Black said:
  • Available Numbers
    • Station #1 - Character Numbers: 1-2, 4-5, 8-15, 18-21, 23-26, 28-31, 33-36, 38-70, & 73-125
      • Taken Numbers: 3, 7, 16, 17, 22, 37, 70, 71, 72, 75, 32, 27, 6
    • Station #2 - Intro Sentence Numbers: 1-2, 4-5, 8, 14-19, 21-22, & 24-30
      • Taken Numbers: 3, 7, 9,  11, 12, 13, 20, 23, 28, 10, 6
    • Station #3 - Outro Sentence Numbers: 1, 3, 5, 8-10,  14-16, 19-21, & 23-29
      • Taken Numbers: 2, 4, 6, 7, 11, 13, 18, 22, 30, 17, 12

• Participants:
    • Maybes: 
      • MegGonagall  [7-11-2]
      • galadriel  [37-3-7]
      • Pixileanin  [22-23-11]
      • faeruhs  [72-28-18]
      • MuggleMaybe [6-6-12]

• TAKERS:
      •  

• Like 2

Recent Badges

faeruhs

pretty please could i get a secondary character?

(chains clank in the background) please can i unleash number 85?

• Like 1

Recent Badges

RoxiMalfoy
1 hour ago, faeruhs said:

pretty please could i get a secondary character?

(chains clank in the background) please can i unleash number 85?

You sure can, Em. Your secondary character for #85 is: Albus Severus Potter!! 💚

And here is the updated list:

18 hours ago, Lacey Black said:
  • Available Numbers
    • Station #1 - Character Numbers: 1-2, 4-5, 8-15, 18-21, 23-26, 28-31, 33-36, 38-70, 73-84, & 86-125
      •  Taken Numbers: 3, 6, 7, 16, 17, 22, 27, 32, 37, 70, 71, 72, 75, 85
    • Station #2 - Intro Sentence Numbers: 1-2, 4-5, 8, 14-19, 21-22, & 24-30
      • Taken Numbers: 3, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 20, 23, 28
    • Station #3 - Outro Sentence Numbers: 1, 3, 5, 8-10,  14-16, 19-21, & 23-29
      • Taken Numbers: 2, 4, 6, 7, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 22, 30

• Participants:
    • Maybes: 
      • MegGonagall  [7-11-2]
      • galadriel  [37-3-7]
      • Pixileanin  [22-23-11]
      • faeruhs  [72/85-28-18]
      • MuggleMaybe [6-6-12]

•  TAKERS:
      •    

• Like 1

PaulaTheProkaryote

ugh do you know who never finishes their entries? do you know who is going to enter anyway so pls badger me? 

Main Character # 87

Intro Sentence #: 25

Outro Sentence #: 25

• Haha 1

Recent Badges

RoxiMalfoy
1 hour ago, PaulaTheProkaryote said:

ugh do you know who never finishes their entries? do you know who is going to enter anyway so pls badger me? 

Main Character # 87

Intro Sentence #: 25

Outro Sentence #: 25

Lol, of course, you know I will Paula!!! 😜 Here are your prompts, hun. These ones actually go together quite well. I'm so excited for you!! 

Main Character #87: Lucy Weasley 
Intro Sentence #25: She/he could see by the way he/she narrowed his/her eyes that the argument wasn’t over by any stretch of imagination.
Outro Sentence #25: It was true, people really could change.

1 hour ago, abhorsen. said:

Station 1: 38

Station 2: 17

Station 3: 19

Ok. No way. I swear you are a psychic, lol!! These numbers/prompts were absolutely MEANT for YOU, lol!! 😅 I'm really stoked to read what you come up with for this one, Branwen, OMG!! 💕 (P.S. please do not hurt the Drastoria, lol!) 

Main Character #38: Astoria Greengrass
Intro Sentence #17: For months now, [character name] had cried him/herself to sleep. 
Outro Sentence #19: It was finally over now.

And here again is the updated list, y'all!! 👍 (Still on mobile, so I'm making edits into a quoted post again.)

6 hours ago, RoxiMalfoy said:
  • Available Numbers
    • Station #1 - Character Numbers: 1-2, 4-5, 8-15, 18-21, 23-26, 28-31, 33-36, 39-69, 73-74, 76-84, 86, & 88-125
      •  Taken Numbers: 3, 6, 7, 16, 17, 22, 27, 32, 37, 38, 70, 71, 72, 75, 85, 87
    • Station #2 - Intro Sentence Numbers: 1-2, 4-5, 8, 14-16, 18-19, 21-22, 24, 26-27, & 29-30
      • Taken Numbers: 3, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 17, 20, 23, 25, 28
    • Station #3 - Outro Sentence Numbers: 1, 3, 5, 8-10,  14-16, 20-21, 23-24, & 26-29
      • Taken Numbers: 2, 4, 6, 7, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 22, 25, 30

• Participants:
    • Maybes: 
      • MegGonagall  [7-11-2]
      • galadriel  [37-3-7]
      • Pixileanin  [22-23-11]
      • faeruhs  [72/85-28-18]
      • MuggleMaybe [6-6-12]
      • PaulaTheProkaryote [87-25-25]

•  
    •  TAKERS:
      • abhorsen. [38-17-19]
      •    

Edited by RoxiMalfoy
Fixing an error on the available numbers list.
  • Like 2

PaulaTheProkaryote

Can I try for character 73 instead? 

• Like 1

Recent Badges