Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Happy Pride month! <3
  • Congratulations to all of our house award winners!
  • Minister Fenley is embroiled in scandal. Will her career survive?
Sign in to follow this  
sunshine_locks

sunshine_locks' reviews

sunshine_locks

Hi friends! I'm here to begin my own review thread by popular demand, and one user telling me to do what I want. So here I am.

rules!

• I'll only read stories on our HPFT archives as I'm the most active there. 
  • I'll read for these fandoms: Harry Potter, Doctor WhoThe FlashPercy JacksonGrey's AnatomyBrooklyn Nine Nine, and The Good Place. I'm also good for original fiction.
  • I'm good for multi-chaps, but only one chapter at a time please, and I don't have any limit on chapter length, currently.
  • Honestly, I don't know my turnaround time, to be honest. I'm very liable to get back to you within the hour or within the year. But I'll try my best to get back around to you all within two weeks. This is subject to change late August, early September, though. (Also, if I happen to forget about you, poke me on here or on Twitter.)
  • For now, I'll have three slots open at a time. Also subject to change around late August, early September.

what i'm good for:

• I'm pretty much only good for showering your stories with love. I tend to do my reviews while I read, so you'll certainly be getting my genuine reactions. 
  • The only time you'll get constructive criticism from me is if the thing in particular is glaring. Otherwise I'm oblivious to most things.
  • My review length uhhh... kind of fluctuates, to be honest.
  • I'm pretty much good for all ratings and all advisories. 
  • I'm not fond of reading stories about Snape, but if you request a story featuring him as a main, I won't deny you.
  • I absolutely love reading Next Gen Era, Golden Era, and Marauders' Era stories. I also happen to love stories with diversity!

so, without further ado:

Story Name, Author, and Rated Link:

Warnings and Advisories:

Genre:  

Ships:  

Length:  

Summary:    

Areas of Concern:

request away!

Noelle Zingarella

Hi Sunshine! Can I start you off with my Snape-free horror story?

Story Name, Author, and Rated Link: The Damnation of Regulus Black (M) by Noelle Zingarella 

Warnings and Advisories: Derogatory Language, Hate Speech, Violence 

Genre:  Action/Adventure, Dark/Horror 

Ships:  None

Length:  3957 words 

Summary: Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

In the middle of his youth, Regulus Black finds himself in a dark wood wandering, with only Lucius Malfoy to help him find his way back home.

Areas of Concern: Just your thoughts!

• Like 1

Recent Badges

sunshine_locks

@Noelle Zingarella done! 

three slots open!

• Thanks 1

Noelle Zingarella

Hi Sunshine! Would you mind coming back to my page to check out my OF? It's not scary. 🙂

Story Name, Author, and Rated Link: Angelus (T) by Noelle Zingarella

Warnings and Advisories: Violence

Genre: Action/Adventure

Length:  Chapter 1 is 1861 words

Summary:    Although she was one of the Seven Factors with the ability to interact with the Hidden World, Gobnait McCann never expected to do more than marry and bare children. All that would change one night in October of 1871 when a disaster, a dragon, and a stranger call her to duty in what could only be termed a baptism by fire.

Areas of Concern: Just your thoughts!

Recent Badges

down-in-flames

hi! i'd love for you to continue on with reviewing complex ❤️

Story Name, Author, and Rated Link: complex by down-in-flames
Warnings and Advisories: consent issues (mild/moderate), hate speech, sexual content, substance abuse, violence
Genre: romance, drama, angst, humor
Ships: james ii/oc, as well as a whole host of secondary ships
Length: 20 chapters, 82k words (i believe you're on chapter 3 at this point, which is 3901 words)
Summary: 

"You don't let something destroy you for that long unless there's at least some part of you that's convinced that it's worth it."

Abby Winchester is both working on the biggest Auror case since Voldemort's time and planning her and James Potter's wedding.

One of those things is probably going to kill her – and right now, she’s betting on the latter.

Areas of Concern: just your thoughts on it!

sunshine_locks
Posted (edited)

@Noelle Zingarella @down-in-flames done with both of yours! 

(also, when i was reading angelus, i totally forgot to read the description, so my review may come off as if i'm dense, haha)

three slots open!

Edited by sunshine_locks
  • Thanks 1

Noelle Zingarella

Hi Sunshine! I really enjoyed your review! Would you mind coming back for chapter 2?

Story Name, Author, and Rated Link: Angelus (T) by Noelle Zingarella

Warnings and Advisories: Violence

Genre: Action/Adventure

Length:  Chapter 2 is 1280 words

Summary:    Although she was one of the Seven Factors with the ability to interact with the Hidden World, Gobnait McCann never expected to do more than marry and bare children. All that would change one night in October of 1871 when a disaster, a dragon, and a stranger call her to duty in what could only be termed a baptism by fire.

Areas of Concern: Just your thoughts!

Recent Badges

Sign in to follow this