Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Congratulations to Gryffindor for winning this year's house cup!
  • Hippolyta Truth is our new Minister of Magic following our special election!
  • Have a very relaxing August - our next House Cup starts next month!
Veritaserum27

Veronica Mars

Veritaserum27

Sooooo... any other Marshmallows out there?  

giphy.gif

I discovered the series at the end of the first season and was immediately hooked.  A friend gave it to me on DVD and I binged the whole thing over a couple of days.  I don't remember if I watched the others as they came out on the CW or if I waited to buy them on DVD, but I know I watched them over and over.  I even bought the movie when it came out a couple of years ago.  I didn't love the 3rd season as much as the first two and, out of everything, the movie is my least favorite.

I was so psyched when season 4 came out and boy it did NOT disappoint.  I've watched it all and I won't reveal any spoilers here, but I'd love to discuss it with anyone else who's a fan.  I felt like season 4 was back to the original styles of season 1 and 2 - but a little darker.  I was really stumped as to who the bomber was and I was suspicious of literally EVERYONE!

Let's talk about LoVe or the Meg storyline or the new season!