Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Check out this month's House Cup Activity!
  • Where can you find Dumbledore’s Army?
  • Up his sleevy.
CheekyTorah-Lex

The Wisdom Highlights Challenge | December 9th 2019

CheekyTorah-Lex

The Wisdom Highlights Challenge

Hey everyone thanks for checking out my challenge and I hope you all will consider taking part in it. 

One of my favourite eras to read is Next Gen and Post Next Gen but from the Lightning Era’s POV. So 40 year old + Harry and co.

For this challenge you can write whatever you like as long as it’s about our Second Wizarding War people in their Middle Aged glory. 

If you’d like some help I would be happy to give you one of three random choices:

A Random Pairing!

A Random Prompt!

Or

A Random Classic Trope!

Open to all Advisories, themes, genres and whatever directions you want to take this story!  

Fandom: Harry Potter fandom only

Deadline: December 9th

I won't have much rules here just the simple ones:

• No previously written stories but you can feel free to spin off of yours or another persons story (with approval of course)

• You may combine this challenge with any other current challenge/event out there as long as the other party agrees as well

• Multiple entries are allowed

• Obviously all stories must meet the requirements of (and be posted on) the HPFT Archives

• Please have challenge title and host written in your story summary

23A57E9F-2323-4816-8B80-DC02F34003EB.jpeg.5e47edc50072e9e996c9032d42ca9692.jpeg

Edited by toomanycurls
The black text wasn't readable in dark mode so I updated it. lmk if I missed any of the formatting you had.
  • Like 2

Noelle Zingarella

I feel this challenge calling my name. I'll do my best.

• Gryffindor 1

Chemical_Pixie

Straight away, a middle-aged Harry is calling my name! Count me in.

(I promise to make the deadline for this one, lol)

• Like 1

northbound24

I think I can resurrect an idea I was going to write last year. I like the idea of Harry and his generation's adventures not been believed by the Hogwarts generations after them so McGonagall unleashes a very unorthodox History of Magic professor on the doubters. 

• Like 3

CheekyTorah-Lex
5 minutes ago, northbound24 said:

I think I can resurrect an idea I was going to write last year. I like the idea of Harry and his generation's adventures not been believed by the Hogwarts generations after them so McGonagall unleashes a very unorthodox History of Magic professor on the doubters. 

Oh that sounds really fun! Looking forward to reading what you come up with!! 

CheekyTorah-Lex

Just a reminder!!

this dead line is in just under 4 weeks! 

If you require an extension let me know :)

• Like 2

LunaStellaCat

I will be doing a Luna Lovegood/Rolf Scamander piece on this.  :)  

• Like 1

RonsGirlFriday

Ooh. I just recently joined the forums, but I saw this and I have a Percy Weasley one-shot idea percolating...

• Like 1