Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Check out this month's House Cup Activity!
  • Where can you find Dumbledore’s Army?
  • Up his sleevy.
Felpata_Lupin

The Anything-but-Wolfstar Gay Marauders Challenge | 25 December 2019

Felpata_Lupin

Challenge Name: The Anything-but-Wolfstar Gay Marauders Challenge

Challenge Deadline: 25 December 2019

Accepted Fandom(s): Harry Potter

Accepted Ratings: A to M, but no smut, please :couch:

Challenge Details:

Yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking... there she goes, with another :marauders: challenge...  :eyeroll: But I saw @Dojh167 tweet the other day, complaining about the lack of James/Sirius fics out there, and it had me thinking...

There are 67 stories featuring Wolfstar on our archives. Of the other 5 possible Marauder/Marauder pairings only 2 are tagged, and the grand total of fics the search engine will find for you is... 🥁 🥁 🥁  4 (and 3 out of 4 are from my Jimmy-verse) Can you see my point?

What I'm asking you is to fix this disparity, in any way you see fit. Make me laugh, make me cry, make me go aww... :wub:  All is fair, as long as your story revolves around one (or more than one) of the non-Wolfstar Marauder pairings.

Rules:

• must be posted on the HPFT archives (hence must be compliant to the site ToS)
  • must have for Felpata_Lupin's Anything-but-Wolfstar Gay Marauders Challenge or something on the line somewhere in the story summary
  • all genres and ratings accepted, but please don't go too smutty on me... :$ 
  • multichapters welcome! :) In this case have at least two chapters in the queue before the deadline
  • prewrittens are allowed
  • multiple entries are good, as is combining with other challenges ;) 

Rewards: All entries will (of course) be reviewed :) In addition

:third:  3 reviews on story(ies) of choice

:second:  4 reviews on story(ies) of choice

:first:  6 reviews on story(ies) of choice

Other prizes (graphics, WJ questions, etc) and/or honorable mentioned might happen, but I can't promise...

And that is all! Let me know if you have any questions! Looking forward to reading your wonderful entries!

:freeze::grouphug: 

• Like 2

poppunkpadfoot

Hey, I have a question! Are Marauder/OC stories allowed if the OC is a man? :) I get that Wolfstar is a Marauder/Marauder pairing, but probably the other most popular Sirius pairing is Sirius/female OC, and Remus/female OC stories are quite popular too. So I'm just wondering about that!

Edited by poppunkpadfoot
  • Like 1

CheekyTorah-Lex

Put me down as a maybe!

only between marauders? Ex marauder x marauder? Or anyone in male x male during the marauders era except for Wolfstar?

Edited by CheekyTorah-Lex
  • Like 1

Felpata_Lupin
8 hours ago, poppunkpadfoot said:

Hey, I have a question! Are Marauder/OC stories allowed if the OC is a man? :) I get that Wolfstar is a Marauder/Marauder pairing, but probably the other most popular Sirius pairing is Sirius/female OC, and Remus/female OC stories are quite popular too. So I'm just wondering about that!

7 hours ago, CheekyTorah-Lex said:

Put me down as a maybe!

only between marauders? Ex marauder x marauder? Or anyone in male x male during the marauders era except for Wolfstar?

Okay, I'm conflicted... :hmm: decisions, decisions...

I can see Kayla's point, and I don't want to be too restrictive, but...

I'm going to keep it marauder x marauder only, sorry... I want people to explore other possibilities within the group. :ninjavanish:

Possible participants (takers and maybes):

Spoiler

CheekyTorah-Lex

@poppunkpadfoot shall I add you as a participant?

• Like 1

poppunkpadfoot
1 minute ago, Felpata_Lupin said:

@poppunkpadfoot shall I add you as a participant?

nah, i'm gonna sit this one out :) thank you tho! and i'm interested to see what comes out of this!

Felpata_Lupin
3 minutes ago, poppunkpadfoot said:

nah, i'm gonna sit this one out :) thank you tho! and i'm interested to see what comes out of this!

Fair :P Thanks anyway! :wub:

• Like 1

crestwood

I am going to try this with James/Sirius :D 

• Like 2

Felpata_Lupin

Yay @crestwood I'm excited to see what you come up with! :D

Possible participants (takers and maybes):

Spoiler

CheekyTorah-Lex 

crestwood

CheekyTorah-Lex

Ohhh okay, I’m sorry I think I’ll also take a pass for now, but I am curious to see what happens with this one as well!

Felpata_Lupin
56 minutes ago, CheekyTorah-Lex said:

Ohhh okay, I’m sorry I think I’ll also take a pass for now, but I am curious to see what happens with this one as well!

That's okay, thank you anyway

apondinabluebox

It’s a Marauders challenge, Chiara, how can I not enter?? :P

• Like 2

Felpata_Lupin
5 hours ago, apondinabluebox said:

It’s a Marauders challenge, Chiara, how can I not enter?? :P

YEEEES! I'm so excited!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Spoiler

apondinabluebox

crestwood

• Like 1

Jen25

Hmm, this sounds fun! xD Put me down as a maybe.

• Like 1

Felpata_Lupin
7 minutes ago, Jen25 said:

Hmm, this sounds fun! xD Put me down as a maybe.

Yay! :D Excited to see what you come up with!

Spoiler

apondinabluebox

crestwood

Jen25

WriteYourHeartOut

I'm terrible at completing challenges, but I LOVE Remus/James stories (and have probably read every single one in existence on every site ever because there are so few), so... I'mma have to at least try... ^_^

• Like 3

Felpata_Lupin
7 hours ago, WriteYourHeartOut said:

I'm terrible at completing challenges, but I LOVE Remus/James stories (and have probably read every single one in existence on every site ever because there are so few), so... I'mma have to at least try... ^_^

Yes, Tanya!!! I love the idea of Remus/James! :wub:

Spoiler

apondinabluebox

crestwood

Jen25

WriteYourHeartOut

• Like 1