Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Check out this month's House Cup Activity!
  • Where can you find Dumbledore’s Army?
  • Up his sleevy.
Sign in to follow this  
MalfoysAngel

MalfoysAngel's Reviews

MalfoysAngel

I Want to Review Your Stories

Hey everyone! I want to get better at leaving reviews so I thought I would open a review thread to help better my skills and ability to leave reviews. 

Some Basic Information

My reviewing style is somewhat lacking but I will do my best to use the RISE Model for each review I leave (Unless I lose all common sense and just keyboard smash out a review singing your praises) For more info on the RISE Model see the handy image below:

RISE_infographic-peer-web.thumb.jpg.79b7ad17ce866442def07657c52890c8.jpg

This is something I have to use when I'm giving peer feedback in school and It really helps me when I have to leave CC (which I don't like to do) so I'm going to apply it to my reviewing style to see how it works. 

Rules (Because If I don't I will get in too deep)

Fandoms Accepted: Harry Potter, Original Fiction

What I Love to Read: Send me all the Dramione, Wolfstar, Anything with a healthy amount of Ron bashing, Neville/Theo, Blaise/Luna, Hermione/Theo, Ginny/Blaise

What I'm Okay with reading: Anything else not mentioned in the Please don't make me list. 

Please don't make me read this: Crossovers, Ron/Hermione (PM me on this one first) 

Slots: I will have 2 slots open at a time. Please don't request after the slots are full as your request will be ignored. 

Turnaround TimeHopefully 3-5 days but if it's been more than a week please nudge me either here or on Twitter. I'm a full time student, single mom, and I work full time and as a result I tend to be forgetful. Please remind me and pester me until I leave your review. 

Other Info:  At this time I will only be reviewing one chapter/story per member at a time. If you would like me to read another story/continue with a multi-chap, please allow 2 other people to request before requesting again to give others a chance to receive reviews.  If it has been more than a week since I opened a slot up with no response you are free to request again. 

Please pay attention as there will be times I will temporarily close requests due to work/school/family stuff so any requests during that time will be ignored until I post to open up requests again. 

With all that being said Please use the following form to place your request:

Penname:

Story Title with Link:

Rating:

Fandom:

Summary:

Any pairings, warnings, etc.:

Areas of concern:

Request Away!

2 slots OPEN

1.OPEN
2.OPEN

Edited by MalfoysAngel
Fixed spelling and grammar issues.

Felpata_Lupin

Hey, Tasha, dear! :waving:

I thought I'd start you off, if that's okay! ;)

Penname: Felpata_Lupin

Story Title with Link: Twelve ways not to break the Bristlecone's Law

Rating: T

Fandom: Harry Potter

Summary: James makes love potion for "science"

Any pairings, warnings, etc.: small hint of Jily, but not really... :P advisories for Consent Issues (Mild/Moderate) and Substance Abuse

Areas of concern: this was written for the HC opener and it's my very first attempt at dialogue-only, so I'm curious to know how that worked out. I don't really have any particular concern, I'm just curious of your general thoughts! ;) Thank you so much in advance! :rose:

Open requests (in the last two weeks): 1/5

MalfoysAngel

@Felpata_Lupin Done! 

2 slots open!

1.OPEN
2.OPEN

Sign in to follow this