Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Check out this month's House Cup Activity!
  • Where can you find Dumbledore’s Army?
  • Up his sleevy.
abhorsen.

October '19 Bulletin

RoRoWeasley

Congrats to everyone featured and thank you for another great bulletin!🤩👏🏼

I’m super excited to join the Prefect team and look forward to getting stuck in 😎🏻

• Like 8

MadiMalfoy

Fantastic bulletin as always! :D 

@abhorsen. this is your monthly reminder of how stunning your graphics are 💕

@Chemical_Pixie I'm sad to see you leaving staff but don't be a stranger! ❤️ 

@RoRoWeasley, welcome to the Prefect team, I'm so excited to start working with you! 💛

Congrats to @Aphoride and @crestwood on Head Student this month -- the both of you do so much, it's very well deserved! ^_^ 

Congratulations @Rhaenyra on Story of the Month! :)

Again to @Chemical_Pixie, yay for Fic Night! I haven't had a chance to watch it yet but your story is lovely and I'm sure the Kevin Treatment™️ only improves it! ^_^ 

Another woohoo to everyone who had featured stories this month too! :yay: 

• Like 7

crestwood

Welcome Kate! We're happy to have you on the team :D

And Laura, you're a light 😇

Congratulations to everyone with a story recognized this month! 

And thank you so much for Head Student :wub:

• Like 7

crowsb4bros

Congratulations to everyone! Welcome to the prefect team, Kate! Abby, I miss you already!

MOST IMPORTANTLY THOUGH: AHHHH these graphics! 😜 

• Like 7

Recent Badges

Noelle Zingarella

@abhorsen. @Alopex @crowsb4bros @toomanycurls Thank you so much for all the work you do running this site! It's been such a fun place to be and we all really appreciate your efforts to keep it going. A very well deserved Order of Merlin!

• Like 8

Aphoride

Ahh my god thank you so much for the Head Student! :$:wub:  I had a blast doing the HC Opener - it was so much fun to do - and this was totally unexpected so thank you! :hug: 

Congrats to Joey and the other featured stories, fic night, and sitewide story of the month: it's all so so well deserved and I'm so pleased for you all :wub: :hug: 

And to the admins - I can't honestly think of people who more deserve an award for, well, anything? You all do so so much for the site and for us all and it's incredible, really, and I hope you know how much we all appreciate it :wub:❤️ :hug: 

• Like 6

dreamshadow

Featured story?! Thank you so much -- what a seriously unexpected surprise. 

Congratulations to Laura ( @Aphoride) and @crestwood for being our Head Students, as well as @Rhaenyra for Story of the Month! And to everyone else who was featured this month; we have some seriously talented writers on this site. 

And last but not least, thank you and congratulations to our hardworking admins, @abhorsen., @toomanycurls, @Alopex, and @crowsb4bros for everything you do to make this site home. You guys are the best and deserve all the awards ❤️ 

And of course, Branwen, stunning graphics as ever :wub:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

MuggleMaybe

A wonderful bulletin as always! Joey and Laura, Congrats! You are wonderful people and members of this site! :hug:

I am so happy to see our admin get this recognition. I loved them before I became staff but now from this perspective I really appreciate them even more! Holly, Rose, Paula, Branwen - I am so grateful for everything you do! ❤️❤️ 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

just.a.willow.tree

beautiful beautiful graphics as always!! congratulations to @Rhaenyra for winning story of the month; I always look forward to reading that wonderful fake-dating fic! and congrats to @Aphoride and @crestwood for head student—it’s so wonderfully deserved and both of you are amazing!

the admins deserve order of merlins so so much, and it was lovely seeing all of them recognized at once 🥰

wonderful bulletin!

• Like 5

starlitcastles

Hello!

I haven't gotten a chance to properly comment on the Bulletin last month as I hoped but going to try and do so this month since I have some time to sit down and read it properly. ;w;   Oh, and of course, the spooky woodsy theme for this month's bulletin with Taylor Swift I take it? xD Even if it's not spooky, still loving the color scheme? Still love it! :D 

Just going to warn you all but if you see how lengthy this is, then my bad, but I'm going to spreading my happiness and congrats to all of you who were featured this month! ;w; 

Congratulations to Katie ( @RoRoWeasley) on becoming Prefect! Just yesterday, you seemed to be a newer member of the site as well as Hufflepuff but also recall seeing how much you done for the site and can't wait to see how you fare as a Prefect too! Also congratulations to @Dojh167@sibilant, @Ineke, and @grumpy cat for becoming gamekeepers as well! :D  

Congratulations to @Aphoride and @crestwood for being Head Students this month! :) You guys deserve it!

Also congratulations to  @Chemical_Pixie for having On Track be featured on Fic Night!  (I think I recall reading some of it and still needing to finish it but love it so far from what I've read--will try and properly review it soonish!)  

Congratulations to the admins of this site:  @abhorsen. ,  @crowsb4bros@Alopex,  and @toomanycurls  for winning the Order of Merlin! It is very much deserved!  (I actually been waiting for this to happen, not gonna lie, but now that it's happened, whoo whoo!) Thank you for always doing your best and putting your hard work, time, and effort with this site as a whole!  I feel that many have said what I wanted to say but I still would like to mention that I feel that guys do a truly wonderful job of making the site the best it can be while also trying to work through obstacles, big and small, as well as figuring things out, helping and guiding those who need in the right direction or clarify things for those who are puzzled, and making sure the site is beneficial yet enjoyable for many others and that is very much appreciated!❤️ 

Congratulations to all whose stories is featured this month as well!  Lastly, congratulations to @Rhaenyra for having Fake It Till You Make It featured! I'm going to add this to my To Read List but the plot sounds really interesting! :) 

Happy birthday to all of you guys that are celebrating and or born this month! I hope you guys have a relaxing,  great, awesome, sweet, and fantastic month this month! :D  (Sorry to anybody whose birthday I missed! ;w;)

Concluding this,  I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who worked on this bulletin--I kind of refer to you guys as the Bulletin Squad! I hope this month goes wonderfully for you all!  Thank you for always keeping updated! See you guys next month hopefully! ❤️ 

Edited by starlitcastles
forgot to delete the comment: you guys deserve it the second time
  • Like 6

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.