Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Check out this month's House Cup activity!
  • Where can you find Dumbledore’s Army?
  • Up his sleevy.
abhorsen.

November '19 Bulletin

Dojh167

Ugh @abhorsen. I am more in love with your headers than ever

Congrats to @magpie and @Bunbury for head student! You both really deserve it.

Congratulations to @TidalDragon for order of merlin. You will be deeply missed on staff.

Wow, lots of wonderful people have birthdays in November!! 

And good luck to everyone who will be endeavoring NaNo this month! I’ll be offering free high fives to everyone this month, whether it’s for participating or for honoring your own boundaries that participating isn’t best for you.

• Like 5

crowsb4bros

Gorgeous graphics (as always)!

Kevin you’ll be so missed! What a very deserving order of Merlin! 

Congratulations to our wonderful head students! 

• Like 4

Recent Badges

MadiMalfoy

@abhorsen. monthly reminder of how gorgeous your graphics are, wow 😍 

@TidalDragon and @Chelts-rhj, it's been such a wonderful time working with both of you, don't be strangers now!! :hug:

Congrats to @Bunbury and @magpie on getting Head Student! You both have been so active lately, it's always nice seeing your posts on the site :) 

@TidalDragon your OoM is well deserved -- you've done SO MUCH for the site over the past few years, and it's only fitting ❤️ 

Congrats on SOTM, @crestwood! Such a beautiful piece of writing, and I can't wait to see where it goes! ^_^ 

Shoutout to everyone with a featured fic this month, and to everyone with birthdays!! :D 

Great bulletin as always!! 

• Like 4

magpie

Such lovely autumnal graphic headers @abhorsen.

Congrats @Bunbury - and ah, thank you so much for this recognition! I’m honored! ❤️

Congrats @TidalDragon for Order of Merlin, and @crestwood for Story of the Month!

Looks like a wonderful selection of Featured Stories, too.

• Like 4

abhorsen.

FYI, guys - I only feature stories once (even if they win more awards later), and I noticed that I'd inadvertently re-featured one. 😳 I replaced it with another story by the same author that was set to be a staff pick up in a few months up to this month and replaced the award. Sorry!

• Like 1

just.a.willow.tree

The autumn-y headers are so fitting for the season, I love them! 🍁 Thank you for putting together yet another beautiful bulletin, Branwen and Ineke!

@TidalDragon, you’ve done so much for the site, and Fic Night won’t be the same without you! Thank you so much for all your hard work—the Order of Merlin could not have gone to someone better this month. :wub:

@Bunbury and @magpie—both of you seem like such wonderful people and I’m so glad you’ve received this recognition! Really, truly well deserved. 💛💛💛

And happy birthday to the many fellow November babies! I love how there’s just a line of four consecutive November birthdays. :P l

• Like 5

something wicked

@abhorsen., as always I just need to scream about the graphics for a second like WOW 😍 you and @Inekedo such an amazing job putting this together every month ❤️

Congratulations to both of our Head Students, @Bunbury and @magpie you are both so well deserving, as are all of the incredible stories that were featured! 

Big happy birthday to everyone else who was born in what is obviously the best month 😘 have a good day when it comes! 

Lastly, @TidalDragon, Kevin you have been such a huge part of this site since its creation, along with being the true OG Gryffindor. Thank you for helping me and the rest of us Gryffindor newbies as we learned the ropes as prefects and staff, without you our House would not be where it is today,. While I'll miss the creepy hc hype/ saw gifs I know that we'll still see you around the Den, and as you've said yourself, the games have just begun 🦁

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

TreacleTart

@TidalDragon Is it even really HPFT if you aren't on the staff? :hug:Thank you for everything you've done for this site over the years! I know I'll still see you around though. 

Congrats to all the winners of the various monthly awards! Great work.

Beautiful layout, @abhorsen. Loving the warm fall colors. 

• Like 4

dreamshadow

I'm absolutely loving the fall colors in these graphics, Branwen -- as well as the new theme on the archives ❤️ 

@TidalDragon Kevin, I'm so sad to hear you're stepping down from staff. You've put a lot of heart into this site and even though it was eons ago, you were always so great to work with. I hope we'll still be seeing you around the forums, and good luck with everything that comes your way!

Congratulations to everyone who was featured and honored this much; we truly do have a hardworking team and a talented bundle of authors. 

Good luck to everyone participating in NaNoWriMo this month!

And an amazing bulletin as always; these are so nice to see all the goings on on the site in one place 😊❤️

• Like 2

TidalDragon

Thank all of you so much for your kind words. It'll be a new experience for me on HPFT, but I'm excited for it and for all of us to see what the amazing other staffers come up with over the years for our community. Though all of you know already, they truly are incredible people and I'm sure they have incredible things in store for us!

P.S. I promise not to become a stranger.

Edited by TidalDragon
  • Like 4
  • Gryffindor 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.