News Ticker

Felpata_Lupin's reviews

Felpata_Lupin

All done! :D :wub: :freeze: :grouphug:

Guest Noelle Zingarella

Hi Chiara! Would you please take a look at some of my WIP? 

Story and Author Name, including link: Moonlight (M) by Noelle Zingarella Click!

Warnings and Advisories: Consent Issues (Mild/Moderate), Derogatory Language, Domestic Abuse, Hate Speech, Sexual Content, Spoilers, Substance Abuse, Violence

Genre:  Action/Adventure, Angst, Humor, Romance

Length: 14 Chapters, 57,945 words

Summary: A Comedy of Errors about an Unstoppable Force meeting an Immovable Object. Miranda Rose had always enjoyed more than her share of good luck, which served her well in avoiding the consequences of her frequently impulsive behavior. But when her penchant for risk-taking leads her into the middle of a war—and an entanglement with the enigmatic Severus Snape—her luck may not be enough to save her.

Ships: Snape/OC

Areas of Concern: Just your thoughts. 🙂

Hi, Chiara! I'd love to hear your thoughts on my most recent story if you're up for it. :wub:

Story and Author Name, including link: Diamond in the Rough by ReillyJade

Warnings and Advisories: Violence and Consent Issues (Minor)

Genre: Angst, Drama, and Hurt/Comfort

Length: One-shot (1895 words)

Summary: Hope begins in the dark.

Ships: none

Areas of Concern: This was written a few years ago, and though I've modified it a bit, I kept the one thing I challenged myself to do: to only allow one line of dialogue for each character. I'd like to know if that decision worked, felt natural for the story, etc.? Aside from that, I'd just love your thoughts in general, as well as any concrit you'd like to share. 💙 Thank you!

Guest Noelle Zingarella

Hello Chiara! Thank you for your lovely reviews on the first couple of chapters of Moonlight. May I be so bold as to take you up on your offer to read a bit more?

Story and Author Name, including link: Moonlight (M) by Noelle Zingarella Link

Warnings and Advisories: Consent Issues (Mild/Moderate), Derogatory Language, Domestic Abuse, Hate Speech, Sexual Content, Spoilers, Substance Abuse, Violence

Genre:  Action/Adventure, Angst, Humor, Romance

Length: 14 Chapters, 57,945 words

Summary: A Comedy of Errors about an Unstoppable Force meeting an Immovable Object. Miranda Rose had always enjoyed more than her share of good luck, which served her well in avoiding the consequences of her frequently impulsive behavior. But when her penchant for risk-taking leads her into the middle of a war—and an entanglement with the enigmatic Severus Snape—her luck may not be enough to save her.

Ships: Snape/OC

Areas of Concern: Just your thoughts. 🙂

Story and Author Name including Link:Tasty by Lacey Black

Warnings: Rated M for Sexual content, derogatory Language and SMUT

Genre: Smut, Friends to Lovers, LGBTQ, Bisexual/Biromantic

Length: 4029(ish) words, One-shot Collection

Summary: 

Years after the war, Katie was one of the top ten Chasers in the entire world, playing for England’s National Team.  It was her greatest wish for them to make World championships this season.  Confident in almost every way, Katie felt it waver when confronting the fiery Redhead on her team.

Ships: Ginny Weasley/Katie Bell

Areas of Concern: Punctuation, Grammar, Flow of the story. Enjoyable or not.

you didn’t have a thing that said weather you would or wouldn’t read smut, IF your not comfortable that’s totally cool, and I won’t be offended. just thought I’d give it a shot :)

Guest Noelle Zingarella

I'm sorry to keep bugging you, Chiara, but I'm really enjoying your reviews (and hugs)! Would you mind reading a little more of my epic? I'm really curious to know what you'll think of what happens next. 🙂

Length: 15 Chapters, 65,342 words

Summary: A Comedy of Errors about an Unstoppable Force meeting an Immovable Object. Miranda Rose had always enjoyed more than her share of good luck, which served her well in avoiding the consequences of her frequently impulsive behavior. But when her penchant for risk-taking leads her into the middle of a war—and an entanglement with the enigmatic Severus Snape—her luck may not be enough to save her.

@Lacey Black  done with your request :) 

@Noelle Zingarella I will have yours done sometime next week (right now I'm a bit review-exhausted...) :$ 

PS I've updated (or at least requested to update) my rules, referring in particular to the smut genre (which... no, I'm not particularly comfortable reading... :$ ) so please, check them out before posting new requests  :wub:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Lacey Black said:

I’m so sorry you could have just said so! You didn’t have to read it 💚

No worries! :hug:

chiara!! :hug:i'd love a review on the next chapter of my jily fic, if you wouldn't mind?

Story and Author Name, including link: 9.9 Out of 10, Highly Recommend by ShadowRose
Warnings and Advisories: hate speech, sexual content, substance abuse
Genre: romance, humour, AU
Length: chapter 2 is 7294 words
Summary

2 bets. 10 days. Endless shenanigans.

Ships: james/lily
Areas of Concern: just your thoughts! ❤️

Chiara, might I bother you for one of your lovely reviews?:wub:

Story and Author Name, including link: August and Royal by VaguelyCreativeName
Warnings and Advisories: violence, minor character death
Genre: General, Angst(?)
Length: 2499 words
Summary

Augusta Fawley has always led a very privileged life, born as the youngest child and only daughter into one of wizarding Britain's oldest families, she grows up doted-on by her parents and four older brothers who took personal insight should any harm come to their darling sister. But she also grows up in times of war, and not even her brothers can protect her from it.

Ships: none
Areas of Concern: I wrote this against a word count limit, so the story ends quite abruptly  - most of that is intentional, but I was wondering if that came across alright. But I'd love to hear your thoughts in general!

All requests are done! :D 

• Like 1

Guest Noelle Zingarella

Chiara, I'm shyly coming back for more because your reviews are so awesome!

Length: 15 Chapters, 65,342 words

@Noelle Zingarella  done! :D Sorry it took me a bit...

Open for requests again, my loves! :wub:

Guest Noelle Zingarella

Since no one else has grabbed this spot yet, I'm here again. You're about to read about my night club, so I'm looking forward to your thoughts on it. 🙂

Story and Author Name, including link: Moonlight (M) by Noelle Zingarella Link!

Length: 15 Chapters, 65,342 words

P.S. If you are interested, there is a playlist for chapter 10 in my Writer's Journal here.

Hey, mind if I come in and snag a slot? I have a story you haven't reviewed yet! (I know, shocking.)

Story and Author Name, including link: Sirius Black Escape from Azkaban (T) by shadowkat678

Warnings and Advisories: Spoilers?

Genre:  Action/Adventure, Angst

Length: 1 chapter and 4031 words

Summary: Sirius Black escaped the inescapable, and is experiencing emotions he hasn't gotten the chance to feel in a very long time. Yet, with Aurors on his tail, there isn't much time to waste. 

Ships: N/A

Areas of Concern: Just thoughts on overall flow and content.

Guest Noelle Zingarella

Chiara, my dear, would you mind coming back for some more? Chapter 12 is a bit of a transition, and Chapter 13 is particularly exciting. 🙂

Story and Author Name, including link: Moonlight (M) by Noelle Zingarella Link!

Genre:  Action/Adventure, Humor, Romance

Length: 16 Chapters, 71,968 words

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Noelle Zingarella

Hi Chiara! I'd love to know what you think of Severus's reaction to Miranda's antics 🙂

Story and Author Name, including link: Moonlight (M)  by Noelle Zingarella

Genre:  Action/Adventure, Humor, Romance

Length: 17 Chapters, 77,574 words

• 2 weeks later...

@Noelle Zingarella done! Sorry, took a while... :couch: but I'm loving the story as much as always! :wub:

Send me your links, people! :D