Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Stay tuned for the results of our annual FROGS awards!
  • Give feedback on future review events!
  • Check out our new discord server!
  • CMDC review event results have been posted on the Staff Blog!
abhorsen.

February '20 Bulletin

just.a.willow.tree

AHH congratulations to Kaitlin and Kevin for Head Student! Your wonderful work during the past month, both in the review event and out, was incredible to see! Kaitlin is a superpower during these events, and I’m amazed that Kevin managed to finish judging his challenge around this time as well! :wub: 

SAMMM you deserve Order of Merlin so much! I know how much you work behind the scenes and how much you care for this site—that on top of all the posting and managing of CMDC is just so incredible. You’re amazing! :hug: 

Congratulations to all the featured stories as well!

• Like 5

sinnersandsapphics

Congratulations @TreacleTart and @TidalDragon - it was awesome seeing you both kill it in the first rounds of CMDC

@Unwritten Curse @crestwood and @Alopex you will all be missed. Don't be strangers! :hug:

Thank you to the prefects for the Order of Merlin 💛

I know this makes me a broken record, but the graphics are sooo good

Edited by Dojh167
  • Like 4

TreacleTart

Omg. I had no idea. What a great surprise to wake up to! :hufflepuff:

Congrats @TidalDragon! You’re one of my oldest and best friends on this site and there is no one I’d rather share SOTM with. ❤️

Congrats @Dojh167! You’ve truly been amazing with the CDMC event management! ❤️

Thank you @abhorsen. for the lovely graphic! ❤️

• Like 5

MadiMalfoy

@abhorsen., I am absolutely in love with these graphics, especially the coffee themed awards 😍 

@Unwritten Curse, sad to see you step down, but I know you've got a brand new little one to take care of, so hopefully it's not for too long ❤️ 

@crestwood, I'm sad for you to depart the Prefect team, but don't be a stranger!! :hug: 

@Alopex, thank you so much for all of the work you've put into starting and running HPFT for the last four years! 💙

@crowsb4bros, thank you for all of your efforts with the podfics!! :yay: 

Congrats on making Head Students, @TidalDragon and @TreacleTart! You both have been killing it with your reviews (and challenge judging) recently! 

@Dojh167 you've been absolutely legendary running the CMDC event and being great at your ML duties, the OoM is very well deserved :D 

Lastly, congrats on making SOTM, @Noelle Zingarella! :) 

A great bulletin, as always! ^_^ 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

abhorsen.

(y'all I am actually super pleased with the coffee theme awards so like ❤️ thank youuuu)

• Like 6

belgian quaffle

omg @abhorsen. i LOVE the coffee themed graphics (as i love anything coffee themed, but these are SO PRETTY and LOVELY)!!!

@Unwritten Curse @Alopex @crestwood thank you all for everything you've done in your roles! you'll all be missed but dont be strangers!!

@TidalDragon and @TreacleTart congrats to you both on head student! wow you guys are killing it! so well deserved!

congrats to everyone else featured as well! you're all crushing it! 

• Like 5

WriteYourHeartOut

The graphics in this bulletin are beautiful! 😍

Congrats to everyone featured! I have so many stories to catch up on... I've been gone for too long!

P.S. My birthday is actually the 24th, not the 25th 😅

• Like 2

TidalDragon

Congrats all! @TreacleTart you wonderful soul! I'm lucky to count you as one of my oldest HPFT and HPFF friends as well!

@Alopex Thank you for everything. Congratulations and unending praise for being one of the most instrumental people in the history of the site - getting it up and running and making our community a reality when many of us from 'back in the old days' were scrambling to figure out how to stay connected outside of story follows and social media.

@Unwritten Curse Congratulations to you too! We've gotten down in Gryffindor as staffers and members and am hopeful we'll continue the journey!

@crestwood I'm sure your presence on the prefect team will be greatly missed, but I hope we'll still see you and your awesome writing in our little corner of the internet!

@Dojh167 You find more ways to be superhuman daily. Congrats on your much deserved award!

@crowsb4bros Somehow you manage to make new aspects of the site a reality literally overnight. Maybe one day I'll learn to make a podfic. 😛

@Noelle Zingarella What a well-deserved SOTM! Even though you've turned green, it's always great to see you around the site!

All the featured story folks and anyone else I'm forgetting, congratulations and thank you! It's been an honor to (somehow) be one of the MOTMs and I look forward to FROGSing and grinding with all of you again!

Edited by TidalDragon
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

tatapb

@crowsb4bros I thought the fact that WS was featured was like this super random noob welcome thing like, 'ah yes, welcome newbie' but I just realised that you picked itttt!! ❤️ Also the podcasts, omg, that's just brilliant!

@Noelle Zingarella mauahahaha, you beautiful thing! I haven't gotten to reading Todentanz but I definitely have to! 

@TreacleTart and @TidalDragon congratzzzzz and congrats to everyone for all the featured stories (that I now have to read!)

@abhorsen. your graphics make me feel so cozy and happy (and also like I desperately need a latte)!

Edited by tatapb
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

something wicked

wow there is so much this month! 

@Unwritten Curse @crestwood you will both be missed so much! don't be strangers 🖤 @Alopex thank you so much for everything you've done to build this site for us all and all the work you've put into running it! 

@TidalDragon and @TreacleTart you're like the ultimate team ruling the site at the moment, you're both killing it. this is so well deserved! 

@Dojh167 and @Noelle Zingarella congratulations on your order of merlin and story of the month! 

@crowsb4bros paula, you continue to be a wonder we do not deserve and @abhorsen.... the graphics 😍 you're both stars who put so much into the site and need all the love for it!! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Ineke
20 hours ago, WriteYourHeartOut said:

The graphics in this bulletin are beautiful! 😍

Congrats to everyone featured! I have so many stories to catch up on... I've been gone for too long!

P.S. My birthday is actually the 24th, not the 25th 😅

Oh crap this is my fault i went about collecting the dates a tad differently than I normally do im so sorry im gon edit it right away! (also note to self to not collect/compile the entire friggin bulletin (w exception of head student this month) when I'm dead on my feet, bc honestlyyy)

also congrats to everyone ❤️ y'all deserve it so much!

• Like 2