Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Check out the Staff Blog for the results of this year's FROGS Awards!
  • Join the spring writing event!
  • Check out our new discord server!
  • Yearly house awards are underway!
abhorsen.

March 2020 Bulletin

sinnersandsapphics

@down-in-flames @Ineke @Noelle Zingarella I am so happy for all of your promotions! You are such valuable members of our community, and I know you're just going to continue to enrich the site :clapping:

Congrats on head student, @tatapb and @Chemical_Pixie - you both have been absolutely killing it!

@crowsb4bros :bowdown: always

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

kuusi palaa

Another fantastic edition with so many exciting updates! :)  Congratulations all promotions and featured stories people!

Head student?! This is most unexpected! Honored to share the title with @tatapb🐍🦁

• Like 5
  • Gryffindor 1

Recent Badges

Oregonian

Congratulations to @down-in-flames, @Ineke, and @Noelle Zingarella for being brave enough to add new jobs onto all the things you already do in life, just to make this site better for all of us.:computer:.  Everybody on staff is greatly appreciated by me.

And congrats to @tatapb and @Chemical_Pixie for winning Head Student.  You richly deserve it for all you have contributed.

And congrats to @crowsb4bros for being a rock since my first days at this site.  (I thought your old name, Paula the Prokaryote, was cute!)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

tatapb

@down-in-flames @Ineke and @Noelle Zingarella you wild children!!! Congratulations on your promotions to staff, you're all so kind and welcoming you really deserve it!

Whoa head student whatttt? 💚

ezgif-7-7a2a6e0be303.gif.ea7714b41104d86d99e59eacc34b9dad.gif

@Chemical_Pixie, that podium is looking snazzy with red and green! 💚 ❤️

@crowsb4bros I've only been here a while but I know you're one of the kindest, most helpful people I never knew existed in this wide web! 

Congrats everyone who got featured stories! I just read over @Lost_Robin 's The Foundation of Caer Sidi and I really loved it, your world building is beautiful! I'll have to check out Iris@crowsb4bros I just read a Cauldron Full of Hot Strong Love and it made my stomach do the lurchy, floppy thing it does when something is really cute! Your stories will accompany me in my twelve hour car ride and will hopefully keep me from murdering everyone in the car with me!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

abhorsen.

that is literally the cutest gif omfg

• Like 4

belgian quaffle

ahhh congrants @down-in-flames and @Ineke! you'll both be wonderful! and @Noelle Zingarella welcome to the team!! the madness can OFFICIALLY begin now 😂

@crowsb4bros our wonderful and amazing oom this month, congrats as well! thanks for everything you do for us all of the time! you are lovely and amazing and this is so well deserved!

congrats to our head students and all the featured fics this month!

and @abhorsen. BRANWEN THESE GRAPHICS!! 😍😍

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

starlitcastles

Oh my gosh,  it's almost close or going to be March soon but before I start with the congratulations, I would love to say that I'm loving this month's graphics as well! Also love the bright colors as well and the featured story awards graphics as well! Lovely job as always @abhorsen. 💛

@Noelle Zingarella  Congratulations on being a Prefect, Noelle!  So happy for you as well! 

Also congratulations @down-in-flames and @Ineke  on being the Headmaster team and the Deputy Headmistress position respectively! 

Congratulations to @tatapb and @Chemical_Pixie  on being Head Students! You two deserve it as well!

@crowsb4bros  Congratulations on being Order of Merlin and thank you for all your hardwork and effort with the site as well as helping so many others as well! Also thank you for being able to have a place for the podfics for those who need or want them on the go as well! Definitely well deserved! :D 

Congratulations to all the stories that are being featured this month!  Oh, and of course, happy birthday to all the March babies celebrating soon--I hope you all have a wonderful, amazing, lovely, fun, great, and or a happy birthday! Happy early birthday to you all!  😄

Thank you always for the lovely bulletin to the Bulletin staff! I hope you guys have a great month as well! ❤️ 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Noelle Zingarella

Another lovely newsletter--the graphics are beautiful!

Thank you for the opportunity to act as prefect--I'm very excited to join the team!

Congratulations @down-in-flames and @Ineke too!

@Chemical_Pixie @tatapb @crowsb4bros Congratulations--very well deserved awards :D

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

crowsb4bros

Congratulations to all of our lovely winners! Welcome to the team, @Ineke and @down-in-flames! ❤️ :BonesDance:

• Like 6

magemadi

ahhh @abhorsen. these graphics! 😍 

CONGRATS @down-in-flames and @Ineke on your new positions, highly deserved!!! :grouphug:

Welcome to the team, @Noelle Zingarella, I'm so excited to have you!! :hug: 

@tatapb and @Chemical_Pixie y'all are stars, congratulations on making head student! ^_^ 

@crowsb4bros you are our podfic Queen and nothing can tell me otherwise! ❤️ 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

just.a.willow.tree

HUGE congratulations to @down-in-flames and @Ineke for your promotions! You’re both amazing! 💛 And to @Noelle Zingarella — you deserve the prefect position so much! You’re such a valuable part of HPFT, and I know you’ll be wonderful. 🎉

AHH @tatapb and @Chemical_Pixie, congratulations for being named Head Student! You’ve both been absolutely incredible the past few months! 😍

Congratulations to everyone, and happy birthday to all the March babies! 💛

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

StarCrossedStar

congratulations to all the winners! Fab bulletin, thanks for taking the time to put this together :)

• Like 1

Recent Badges