News Ticker

The Trope Stew Challenge | 1 June 2020

tatapb

I haven't really had an idea jump out at me for this so I'm dropping out, I'm sorry! 😔

I'm going to request a reroll please, Maria. Thanks!

Maria, I'm going to officially drop out of this challenge. The story I have in mind is nowhere near ready to write and I don't think I will be able to get it there by the deadline. 

Right I'm seriously late to the party but this sounds great and I've got time on my hands (hasn't everyone these days?) so can I have some stew to mull over as a maybe please? 😊

I'm gonna have to drop out, I don't think I'll be able to think of anything in two weeks

I found out I'm gonna have plenty of time over the next fortnight so could I have a bowl of stew please? This challenge is amazing! 

• 2 weeks later...

Ahem.  This was almost titled "The Stupidest Idea I've Had All Year", but I managed to pull it together for:

Satisfaction (T), which will appear after it clears the queue, using the following prompts, since I don't think I claimed them yet. I utterly failed at including all seven.  Glad it wasn't a requirement. LOL!

1. genre savvy (you know what's up.) 
  2. no place for a warrior (peace should be great, so why do you feel so hollow inside?) 
  3. technically true (well, you asked if i'd heard from him, and he texted me, so technically i didn't HEAR him.)
  4. distracted by my own sexy (sorry, did you say something? there's a mirror behind you, so i stopped listening.)
  5. ikea erotica (sex scenes written like an instruction manual for how to put something together. should be absolutely terrible.)
Edited by Pixileanin

My apologies, but I'm stepping out of this one =/

Guest Tanda

Though this link doesn't show chapter 12 yet, I'd like to submit chapter 12 as my entry for this challenge.

The story link (m)

• grumpy cat locked this topic