Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Check out the Prefect Blog for the results of the Springtime Writing Event!
  • Stop by the Wizarding Universiade sub-forum to mini-game your House to HC victory!
  • The Crazies' Café is open for JulNo!
tatapb

The Trope Stew Challenge | 1 June 2020

WanderWitch

Can I please have a re-roll for all of them? These aren't working for me :blink:

Recent Badges

victoria_anne

I haven't really had an idea jump out at me for this so I'm dropping out, I'm sorry! 😔

juls

I'm going to request a reroll please, Maria. Thanks!

MalfoysAngel

Maria, I'm going to officially drop out of this challenge. The story I have in mind is nowhere near ready to write and I don't think I will be able to get it there by the deadline. 

mymischiefmanaged

Right I'm seriously late to the party but this sounds great and I've got time on my hands (hasn't everyone these days?) so can I have some stew to mull over as a maybe please? 😊

maraudertimes

I'm gonna have to drop out, I don't think I'll be able to think of anything in two weeks

Ravenclaw_scientist

I found out I'm gonna have plenty of time over the next fortnight so could I have a bowl of stew please? This challenge is amazing! 

Recent Badges

Guest Noelle Zingarella

Voila!

ennui+

Pixileanin
Posted (edited)

Ahem.  This was almost titled "The Stupidest Idea I've Had All Year", but I managed to pull it together for:

Satisfaction (T), which will appear after it clears the queue, using the following prompts, since I don't think I claimed them yet. I utterly failed at including all seven.  Glad it wasn't a requirement. LOL!

1. genre savvy (you know what's up.) 
  2. no place for a warrior (peace should be great, so why do you feel so hollow inside?) 
  3. technically true (well, you asked if i'd heard from him, and he texted me, so technically i didn't HEAR him.)
  4. distracted by my own sexy (sorry, did you say something? there's a mirror behind you, so i stopped listening.)
  5. ikea erotica (sex scenes written like an instruction manual for how to put something together. should be absolutely terrible.)
Edited by Pixileanin

juls

My apologies, but I'm stepping out of this one =/

Tanda

Though this link doesn't show chapter 12 yet, I'd like to submit chapter 12 as my entry for this challenge.

The story link (m)