Welcome to FanficTalk

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in events, challenges, discussions, and review swaps - or even just play games!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

FanficTalk has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • we're very excited to announce our new name: fanfictalk!
  • welcome to the new house cup year!
  • jump into the prefects' game of battleship!
pirate grumpy cat

i don't want the lights to find me when i'm dark and lost

pirate grumpy cat
Posted (edited)

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png.spacer.png

spacer.png.spacer.png

spacer.png.spacer.png

clearly, i'm incapable of making anything ~light~

:kris:

Edited by grumpy cat
  • Like 8

crowsb4bros

everything is so pretty! :porg: I love that even being dark it's all so soft.

I can't stop staring at the as the light went out banner!

HOW DO YOU TEXT SO NICE? 

• Like 4

something wicked

i don't even need to say it anymore, you know how i feel about your graphics they are just...

*melts* 

perfect  🤩

• Like 2

pirate grumpy cat
On 3/23/2020 at 4:37 PM, crowsb4bros said:

everything is so pretty! :porg: I love that even being dark it's all so soft.

I can't stop staring at the as the light went out banner!

HOW DO YOU TEXT SO NICE?

i reuse the same fonts 😂 alternatively, i spend my time staring at the screen and trying out all my fonts to see which one fits best.

thank you! *_*

On 3/23/2020 at 8:41 PM, something wicked said:

i don't even need to say it anymore, you know how i feel about your graphics they are just...

*melts* 

perfect  

awww deni 🖤

:blushkermit:

• Like 1

just.a.willow.tree

Your coloring! The REDS. I’ve never seen another artist who can make reds look as glorious as you do. 😭💛

I am so so in love with your ‘Loyalties’ and ‘Bad Habits’ banners. 😍

Everything in here is beautiful! You’re so inspirational!

• Like 2

pirate grumpy cat
6 hours ago, just.a.willow.tree said:

Your coloring! The REDS. I’ve never seen another artist who can make reds look as glorious as you do. 😭💛

I am so so in love with your ‘Loyalties’ and ‘Bad Habits’ banners. 😍

Everything in here is beautiful! You’re so inspirational!

omg thank you eva!

yesss i do love my black&red colouring. want to hear a fun fact? even though it looks eerily similar across all the graphics i've posted here all of them actually have different colouring lol. i start out thinking...yess this one will be different but then it just ends up looking prettier in red (and black) :elmofire:

the bad habits banner is obviously out of place but it's also one of my favourites - since the story celebrates bisexuality (albeit in my own hot mess-y way...haha) i also wanted to lean into that with the banner - i'm so glad you like it!

• Like 2

BookDinosaur

kris, omg. finally getting around to commenting here after seeing your novel nest -- your physical fatality & napalm skies banners have been favourites of mine for a long time, but your camp project banners are providing some really rough competition 😭 dude, your colouring and your filtering is so gorgeous! i kind of want to live here :wub:

• Like 2

pirate grumpy cat
On 3/28/2020 at 5:06 PM, BookDinosaur said:

kris, omg. finally getting around to commenting here after seeing your novel nest -- your physical fatality & napalm skies banners have been favourites of mine for a long time, but your camp project banners are providing some really rough competition 😭 dude, your colouring and your filtering is so gorgeous! i kind of want to live here :wub:

:blushkermit: thank you!! comments like these make my day 🖤

--

going to put these in here as well bc i like them :evilkermit:

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

pirate grumpy cat

welp. instead of writing i...made this.

spacer.png

• Like 3

pirate grumpy cat
Posted (edited)

pshh i made three things for feral heart that i'm shoving in here. recently i had the urge to make story covers for all my current stories but it disappeared quickly. maybe it'll come back. who knows.

also this banner here started out with like...a different colouring and it again ended up with grey/black/red combo and idk i think i'm useless at trying to make myself do other colouring because i end up scrapping it and doing the same thing over and over again which is kinda sucky. :kris:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by grumpy cat
  • Like 2

beyond the rain

hey kris! Honestly, I remember when you were on the TDA forums as nymeria, and you had a few chapter images that were on the squee thread all. the. time. Your style was and continues to be so individual and mysterious. Honestly I think it reflects a lot of your writing too, I love it. Of all your graphics- the secrets and plots banner is my favourite...those colours and the space stock are *_*

• Like 3

Recent Badges

pirate grumpy cat
On 5/1/2020 at 8:03 PM, beyond the rain said:

hey kris! Honestly, I remember when you were on the TDA forums as nymeria, and you had a few chapter images that were on the squee thread all. the. time. Your style was and continues to be so individual and mysterious. Honestly I think it reflects a lot of your writing too, I love it. Of all your graphics- the secrets and plots banner is my favourite...those colours and the space stock are *_*

aww thank you! 🖤

dumping this picspam in here for the upcoming trainwreck that is the victoire/teddy fic /corrupted lungs.

spacer.png

• Like 4

pirate grumpy cat

made this for shreya :kris:🖤 and everyone should read the poem: i shout the lightning

it's terrifying and scary and beautiful and sad.

spacer.png

• Like 4

pirate grumpy cat

for deni's fantastic story :trans: a dream you can touch

spacer.png

• Like 5

pirate grumpy cat

idk how i managed to write a story in a couple of hours but i did :elmofire: corrupted lungs

spacer.png

• Like 3

abhorsen.

i have never not loved your graphics + coloring - i saw your comment to eva above re: saying this time it'll be different but things just looking better in red and oh my god the struggle is Real

this is super belated but your banner for shreya's poem is literally like the prettiest thing just omg

• Like 1

pirate grumpy cat
Posted (edited)

pshhh i've got a graphics dump upcoming bc i'm terrible

banner for +lingering darkness :kris:

spacer.png

banner for +homemade dynamite :kris:

spacer.png

and now a whole bunch of aesthetics :dumpsterfire:

spacer.png

spacer.png.spacer.png

spacer.png.spacer.png