Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Check out the Prefect Blog for the results of the Springtime Writing Event!
  • Stop by the Wizarding Universiade sub-forum to mini-game your House to HC victory!
  • The Crazies' Café is open for JulNo!
aurevoir

aurevoir's graphics

ImaRavenclaw
Posted (edited)

I'm back! Are you sick of me yet?

Story and Author Name, including link: Lies Do Become Us+ (Mature) by ImaRavenclaw

Graphic type/dimensions: Banner, 700x150

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: Just hpft for now. 

What you'd like on the graphic: The title and my penname. A quote: I want to be better for you. And Michael Corner and Adrian Pucey (if possible the actors from the films, but anyone who kind of has their vibe is dandy.) Dark colouring would be best (Slytherin and Ravenclaw colours!!) Oooh and a piano. The piano is important. Possibly a person at a piano, like you see them from behind. Just have fun with it. 

Edited by ImaRavenclaw
  • Like 1

aurevoir

@Unwritten Curse let me know if any changes!

3TOaNG.png

• Like 2

juls

Story and Author Name, including link:  We All Have Secrets by juls

Graphic type/dimensions: 700X150

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT

What you'd like on the graphic: It's about transgender with two characters actually coming out. Spoiler for those who want to be surprised.

Spoiler

I need Sprout on it and Rosmerta. And one or two shadowy male figures behind them to represent the past. 

• Like 1

Unwritten Curse

THANK YOU! :wub:

• Like 1

aurevoir

@ImaRavenclaw @juls I'm sorry I'm so delayed on these, I promise I'll try to get them done soon. Work is kicking my ass (and I still haven't finished my challenge entry for Lo so)

• Like 2

juls

@aurevoir I am in no hurry, so take all the time you need. ❤️

ImaRavenclaw

Don't worry! All is good. Kick work's ass right back :)

aurevoir

@ImaRavenclaw let me know if any changes - I couldn't really find good photos of the actors from the movie, so I tried to use actors that looked similar-ish. 

FG3Bzq.png

• Like 3

ImaRavenclaw

Super! Thanks lovely ❤️

• Like 2

firewhiskey_ginger

YO! Taking a break from talking about our cringey teenage fanfic to request another graphic from you 💛

Story and Author Name, including link: Periphery (M) by firewhiskey_ginger—same fic as last time, but for chapter 30, which won't be live til tomorrow. I totally get if you're comfier to wait and am happy to lurk some more til another spot opens 😈

Graphic type/dimensions: Chapter image, whatever size you like!

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT, HPFF, AO3

What you'd like on the graphic: Ben Barnes as Sirius Black [x] or anything from [hereand Rooney Mara as Chloe Fairchild [anything from here]

I have NO idea if this is even possible, but he's post-Azkaban Sirius. If you happen to know a fun cool way to give him lots of black and white arm tattoos, go for it, if not because that sounds really hard to me, NO WORRIEZZZ.

Thank you!!

• Like 1

firewhiskey_ginger

Sorry for the double-post but I missed my update window. Just here to say that Chapter 30 is live on HPFF [here] (M) and going in the queue on HPFT!

• Like 1

aurevoir

@juls - let me know if any changes!

FmqD3X.png

juls

love it, @aurevoir! Thanks!

RogueSlytherin

Hey There! I think there's an open spot 😬 If not I'll just back away slowly...out of frame...😅

If there is I've got my final JulNo project halfway completed and updated 🥳 So I thought I'd celebrate with requesting a banner. 

Story and Author Name, including link: Quick Bright Things (T) by RogueSlytherin

Graphic type/dimensions: Banner, 700x150

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT, HPFF

What you'd like on the graphic: 

Text: Quick Bright Things
People: Lily Potter II (Zoey Deutch with red/auburn hair) and Lysander Scamander (Garrett Hedlund)
Mood/Tone: This story is quirky and dorky and romance and feels. Lysander should def be smiling if possible. Bright, colorful, just full of life.
Other things to possibly include: Lysander is often assumed to be 'counting clouds' cause he's such a day-dreamer. Lily has a polaroid camera that she's constantly taking pictures on. The title comes from a scene where they're watching fireworks so that could be cute too (I know clouds are sort of in opposition to a fireworks display, so follow your gut on these suggestions lol) 

• Like 1

firewhiskey_ginger

Ack!! I just realized I linked to the wrong image of Ben Barnes in the gallery—I meant to use this one. If it's too late then don't worry about it, he just looks a lil mean in the photo I first linked to. I'M DOING GOOD

• Like 1

aurevoir
5 minutes ago, firewhiskey_ginger said:

Ack!! I just realized I linked to the wrong image of Ben Barnes in the gallery—I meant to use this one. If it's too late then don't worry about it, he just looks a lil mean in the photo I first linked to. I'M DOING GOOD

I’m just surviving at work right now so I hadn’t started yet 🤣 (but relate this week can like not right)

firewhiskey_ginger

ok phew. I'm sorry work is so busy for you!! Thank you for making beautiful graphics for us 💕

• Like 1