Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Check out the Prefect Blog for the results of the Springtime Writing Event!
  • Stop by the Wizarding Universiade sub-forum to mini-game your House to HC victory!
  • The Crazies' Café is open for JulNo!
abhorsen.

May '20 Bulletin

Crimson Quill

Congratulations to @RonsGirlFriday who been such a lovely presence since (re)joining! I'm sure she'll do great things on a prefect team!

@maraudertimes this girl is amazing! For those who don't know she reviewed up a storm for RvG this month and fought to the BITTER end for team red! Pip to the post by 48-52 (I'm anticipating a new battle next month!! Bring it on!) but she's been so much fun to have around since returning! Very well deserved head student 💕💕 congrats to @beyond the rain too who had a cracking month with nano and reopening graphics thread etc. Always nice to see her around hpft. 😘

@Ineke you've been awesome! You've been working so hard as a key worker. Doing such important work and I'm so impressed that you are still here finding the energy to be validating chapters. You're a hero. ❤

Also a quick congratulations to featured fic authors, SotM winner & picspam winner. 💕

@abhorsen. Graphics are as always fantastic! 😊

• Like 7

victoria_anne

Congratulations, @RonsGirlFriday! It's been wonderful getting to know you and your wonderful stories, so I know you'll do a fantastic job as prefect! 😘

And congratulations @beyond the rain and @maraudertimes! It's been wonderful seeing your names about! 🥳

Big cheers for everyone else mentioned here (and thank you for featuring my story!) I enjoyed reading this bulletin 🥰

• Like 6

beyond the rain

Congrats Melanie!! You'll do an amazing job as prefect I'm sure. 

Thank you for awarding me head student, it is totally unexpected!! Well done to @maraudertimes - I've loved seeing you around the forums. 

Congratulations to everyone mentioned, and those awards are stunning 💗💗 

• Like 6

Recent Badges

facingthenorthwind

congrats to everyone featured!!! ESPECIALLY big congrats to @RonsGirlFriday, you'll be such a good prefect ❤️

@abhorsen., the graphics are very beautiful and there are so many that I can understand if you don't want to change it buuuut they do all say 2019 :ninjavanish: I just thought you might like to know.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

maraudertimes

@RonsGirlFriday Congratulations!! You'll be a great prefect!

@beyond the rain Congrats on head student! Teamwork makes the dream work! ❤️

@Ineke I can't even begin to imagine how much work you do, so deserved!!!

And wooo to so many lovely features stories!!! And to @abhorsen. for the lovely graphics!! ❤️ 

• Like 4

RonsGirlFriday

I'm so excited to join the team; I seriously love you all so much. :grouphug:

@beyond the rain and @maraudertimes -- congrats on Head Student(s)! I've really enjoyed getting to know you both.

@Ineke You are a rockstar. 🤩

Congrats to all these wonderful featured stories!

• Like 4

ImaRavenclaw

Oh my goodness! Congratulations everyone on your awards and new staff positions. Everyone is so deserving of these roles!!

• Like 2

abhorsen.

(award years are fixed, sorry y'all 😛 )

• Like 3

magemadi

ahh @abhorsen. such pretty graphics as always 😍

@RonsGirlFriday I AM SO EXCITED TO HAVE YOU ON THE TEAM!!! :ravenclaw:

Congrats @Ineke on your very well deserved Order of Merlin! 💙

Props to you, @beyond the rain and @maraudertimes for achieving head student! 🤓

Congrats again to Melanie on SOTM! 📖

Fic Night was so fun to participate in, thank you all for having me back! ❤️ 

• Like 4
  • Ravenclaw 1

abhorsen.

Hey, y'all! We could use some help in the queue right now, so we're welcoming @maraudertimes to the team as an Auror now. I'm editing the announcement into the bulletin as well. ^_^ Congratulations, Lo!

• Like 9

victoria_anne

OMG @maraudertimes this is amazing!!! Congratulations! ❤️ 

• Like 2

Guest Noelle Zingarella

@maraudertimes eee!! So exciting!! You're going to do an awesome job ❤️

MalfoysAngel

Congratulations Lo!!!! You're going to do an amazing job! 

• Like 2

Ineke

Oh my god i legit thought I'd already posted here:

Thank you everyone for the wellwishes and I basically cried reading them (and upon finding out I had won OoM so thanks to the prefects for that <3)

also congrats everyone on their win bc y'all are amazing and you deserve it so much ❤️

And @maraudertimes i am so excited to have you on the team!

• Like 2

Unwritten Curse

Congrats, Melanie and Lo! I was excited when I saw that your colors had changed--you're both so wonderful and deserving of these positions. :hug:

Ineke, you're a superstar! And everyone else featured--congrats! *throws confetti*

• Like 4

starlitcastles

Oh my gosh, May is ending soon but wanted to drop by and send out congratulations and stuff, so here we go! xD

First off: Congratulations to @RonsGirlFriday  on being the new Prefect and also having your story: Irrational being featured as this month's story as well!  Also congratulations  @maraudertimes for being the new Auror as well as the first Head Student of the month---it's quite awesome that you're a staff member + head student!Hoping everything also goes well for both of you!

Sending  congratulations to  @beyond the rain  also for being the second Head Student of the month as well! You definitely deserve it!

Congratulations to @Ineke on being this month's Order of Merlin this month! Thank you for all the hardwork and time that you put onto this site especially with validating the stories and helping others as well! So happy for you! :) 

Have to also mention that the Springtime writing event that's being hosted this month sounds like a lovely idea and while I don't think I'll be participating this month due to many things getting in the way, I definitely can't wait to see what people will come up with once the final results are in! 

Congratulations to those of you whose stories were featured this month as well!  Also happy belated and or in general,  happy birthday to all of you whose birthday is during this lovely month of May! I hope that you all have a wonderful, amazing, sweet, and or at least the happiest of happy ones! :) 

That all said, hopefully nothing was missed and if it was, my apologies in advance but this has been delightful to read + catch up with as always. Also @abhorsen., your graphics are indeed gorgeous every month and you continue to astound me with themes and such for each month's bulletin! Definitely loving this month and all! :) 

Lastly,  while it feels as if this month is slowly going by to many, for me, I feel the opposite since June seems to be around the corner.   With it being around the corner, I know things haven't been the greatest as it's been a difficult and trying time but with that said: thank you to all the staff who worked hard on the bulletin and hope that the rest of this month goes well for you all! Have a wonderful and great day and rest of the week. Take care and stay safe!  Thank you for the bulletin! ❤️ 

• Like 5