Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Check out the Prefect Blog for the results of the Springtime Writing Event!
  • Stop by the Wizarding Universiade sub-forum to mini-game your House to HC victory!
  • The Crazies' Café is open for JulNo!
abhorsen.

June '20 Bulletin

maraudertimes

Dang, some amazing graphics by @abhorsen. ❤️ all so lovely!!!

Congrats @sibilant for the OOM! You've done so much in just the past week and it's been amazing to watch! Very well deserved!!

Also congratulations to @ImaRavenclaw and @mymischiefmanaged for Head Students!!! WOOOOO!!!

And great job to all activity winners, as well as participants! Y'alls picspams are gorgeous, and the poems were great!

WOOOOO Great issue @abhorsen. and @Ineke ❤️ 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

ImaRavenclaw

Another wonderful issue of the bulletin! Thank you everyone for all of your hard work producing such quality content. It was great to have the graphics centered around the BLM movement, very important! @abhorsen., as always they're beautiful. Congratulations to everyone who had a story featured or won award and thank you for the huge honour of being head student this month. 

• Like 2

sibilant
Posted (edited)

my sad reacts are tears of joy and gratitude, promise!!

thank you for the honor of being named OoM, that was completely unexpected and just...incredible ❤️ and so many thank yous to everyone who has participated in the anti-police brutality fundraiser! I am constantly amazed by this community and how wonderful everyone is—so thoughtful, considerate, and reflective. I have so much hope, and part of it because of you all!

huge thanks to the staff team; it was a blast to work with you over the past year :) I’m beyond excited to be back with the prefects (#coolkidclub)

thanks to everyone who worked on the bulletin. huge s/o to @abhorsen. for the fantastic graphics!

Edited by sibilant
  • Like 4

magemadi
Posted (edited)

Another phenomenal bulletin!

@abhorsen. nailing the graphics, per usual 🤎 🖤

Congratulations to @sibilant on your OoM -- you've done SO MUCH for the site in both a staff and personal capacity, and I know I'm not alone in saying how excited we are to have you back on the Prefect team! 💙

To @ImaRavenclaw and @mymischiefmanaged, congrats on Head Student! It's great seeing you both so active around the site :) 

S/O to @down-in-flames for SOTM & for Fic Night! ❤️

And congrats to all the special activity winners!! 🥳

Happy birthday month to all of you June babies! 🎂

Edited by magemadi
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

shadowycorner

Oh my...what just happened? Thank you so much! Oh and the graphics are lovely ❤️

And congratulations to everyone else! Especially @sibilant who has been a real inspiration these past few days.

I love this website 😿 💛

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Recent Badges

dreamshadow

these graphics get better and better every time, i swear, branwen. i don't know how you do it but please keep doing what you're doing♥️

shreya!! sad to see you step down from the staff team, but glad you'll still be around as a prefect. thank you so much for everything you've done, especially for organizing the fundraiser and everything else. @sibilant you're a true ray of sunshine and an inspiration.

congrats to everyone who was featured, our two head students @ImaRavenclaw and @mymischiefmanaged, and @down-in-flames for story of the month!

much love, hpft ♥️ ♥️

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

mymischiefmanaged

YAY thank you so much! And well done everyone! I'm loving being back here and feel like I've found this website and all of you at just the right time. Thank you so much for all the warmth and wonder you all bring to my life xxxxx

• Like 4

grumpy cat
Posted (edited)

huge congrats to @sibilant (i shall miss you terribly on the staff team but i also know you'll be such a wonderful prefect because you're the bestest human 🖤 ) on winning order of merlin - you're an inspiration, shreya 🖤 and also to @ImaRavenclaw and @mymischiefmanaged on winning head student and @down-in-flames on the chaos winning story of the month because it's perfection :elmofire:

congrats to everyone who got their stories featured and all the activity winners!

Edited by grumpy cat
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1