News Ticker

What Are You Googling?

Ineke

What weird things have you had to google for your novel? Post them here, along with what you found out!

Extremely random but Norway's top imports and exports. I learned that the top import is cars and top export is oi. 

• 5 weeks later...

For my story:  Inspired by Sender (working title), here are few things I searched:

• Jean Jackets - trying to see which type appeals to me in the sense that I would apply to my imagination or help it if that makes sense?
  • Cafe interior - For inspiration of the one that's in my story and see how they're usually laid out
  • Museums and Aquariums exterior-see above with cafe 
  • Catchy songs - trying to find some to help me write my story but also what are catchy songs that I can put for my stories
  • Gifts to give your mom/mother-not just for mother's day but birthdays to help with one of my characters.
  • Careers -- a list of it to help figure out what my character's dream is or at least see where it takes them per se.
  • Types of architectural styles

They're not intriguing or exciting as my other stories but those are some of that I can recall and wanted to share. 

• Like 1