News Ticker

the shipwreck beach

grumpy cat

Just now, ShazaLupin said:

For the moat, do posts in the Crazies' Cafe count? 

yep! anywhere outside of your common rooms counts ^_^ you just can't double up on the features (for example use a great hall novel nest post for one of the moat posts)

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, grumpy cat said:

yep! anywhere outside of your common rooms counts ^_^ you just can't double up on the features (for example use a great hall novel nest post for one of the moat posts)

does that mean responses to questions in our novel nests counts??? 😮

edit: lol does that mean this post counts? ;) 

Edited by maraudertimes
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, maraudertimes said:

does that mean responses to questions in our novel nests counts??? 😮

yep!

edit: i missed the other part of the question, sorry - yes, any forum post counts outside your common rooms

Edited by grumpy cat
  • Like 1

a clarification regarding moats - you will need to respond to 3 different forum threads (so you can't make 3 posts in 1 thread to build 1 moat)

1 minute ago, grumpy cat said:

a clarification regarding moats - you will need to respond to 3 different forum threads (so you can't make 3 posts in 1 thread to build 1 moat)

can i use the same thread for different moats? so theoretically if three people decided to go ham on the survival kit thread, we could use each of those posts in different moats?

• Like 1

Just now, maraudertimes said:

can i use the same thread for different moats? so theoretically if three people decided to go ham on the survival kit thread, we could use each of those posts in different moats?

yes

• Like 1

How specific is the term 'anthem' in the songs category? For example do we need to be cooking up a fight song/bragging about our house trait (flying/quidditch and for lack of a better phrase, peeping on people from the sky) or can we just be boasting about a phase of competition (i.e. focusing on our sandcastle)?

39 minutes ago, TidalDragon said:

How specific is the term 'anthem' in the songs category? For example do we need to be cooking up a fight song/bragging about our house trait (flying/quidditch and for lack of a better phrase, peeping on people from the sky) or can we just be boasting about a phase of competition (i.e. focusing on our sandcastle)?

you can take the song/anthem in any direction that you like/feel inspired to ^_^ so yes, you can definitely focus on one part of the competition over the rest of it.

Do blog posts + blog comments count towards the moat feature? (Excluding ofc the ones that were posted specifically for this event.)

Just now, just.a.willow.tree said:

Do blog posts + blog comments count towards the moat feature? (Excluding ofc the ones that were posted specifically for this event.)

no, just posts left in different forum threads.

• Like 1

Hi! I'm terribly sorry if this is a silly question, but for the song, are we just composing the lyrics or do we also need music as well? :P

1 minute ago, just.a.willow.tree said:

Hi! I'm terribly sorry if this is a silly question, but for the song, are we just composing the lyrics or do we also need music as well? :P

Just lyrics is fine

• Thanks 1

Will we get the opportunity to submit what we couldn't due to the 11:59pm 503 error?

1 minute ago, maraudertimes said:

Will we get the opportunity to submit what we couldn't due to the 11:59pm 503 error?

go ahead and PM it to a gamekeeper and it'll get counted

• Like 1