• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Combinable with other challenges? Multiple entries ok? 👀

• Like 1

Yes to both! 

• Like 1

Lord save me from myself, I'm in.

• Haha 4

the question isn't whether or not i'm in the question is which one of these i'm doing i can't pick 😂

• Haha 2

olivia you need to finish your current projects you need to finish your current projects you need to finish your current projects

I'M IN TOO

Specific trope TBA, I want to write them all :whistling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, crowsb4bros said:

modern mythology retellings

53 minutes ago, crowsb4bros said:

modern pride and prejudice retelling

Ok, first of all, I'll be in as a maybe.  Second of all, can we bring these genres of movie back?  I feel like it's what the world needs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, crowsb4bros said:

lake/beach/cabin trip featuring a rowdy friend group where feelings are realized

okay so... i definitely just started a murphy/emma beach au in which this exact thing happens, so uh, i guess i'm in? 😬

(and by just started, i mean i wrote 200 words yesterday so like... great timing, paula!)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, crowsb4bros said:
  • modern mythology retellings

Wait, I actually have a question for this: do you have a preference in mythologies?  Like, should we stick to the conventional Greek and Roman, or can I go worldwide?

No preference! I’m fairly well-versed in global mythology (and did a challenge on it a few years back), but if I don’t know it I’ll research it! 

• Thanks 1

i am IN!!!! ethical pirate odesta is never leaving my brain now it's stuck in there

just one question — what exactly would you define as "ethical pirate"? just to be safe! 😄

• Like 3

Ooooh the rival teachers being shipped by their students is soooo tempting. Uuugh, but I’m supposed to be working on 2 other WIPs! *wails* 

Dammit, I’m going to try! I’m a strong maybe for now. 

• Like 2

Omg the fair folk is so interesting 😍 also modern mythology retellings - though, quick question: what counts as modern? does it have to be, like, 21st century, or would the 70s/80s be modern enough? 

Either way imma be a maybe ^_^ 

• Like 1

i really really wanna do this because i absolutely ADORE half of those tropes. i also love how oddly specific #4 is lmao. i'm not sure which one i'm gonna go for, but i'm in!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tangents said:

just one question — what exactly would you define as "ethical pirate"? just to be safe! 😄

It’s open ended! Whatever you like! I was thinking of Inej my pirate queen rescuing stolen young girls from nefarious men. 

2 hours ago, Aphoride said:

quick question: what counts as modern? does it have to be, like, 21st century, or would the 70s/80s be modern enough? 

That’s modern enough! 

• Like 1

I am a maybe bc fuck yes tropes but also fuck my muse tho

but i will say that i will not mind a lot of stories for this challenge appearing in the queue.

at all.

i might fight aurors for it.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, crowsb4bros said:

oh my god they were labmates

...any type of labmates (.....cadaver lab is my best lab but i could probably do others too)

regardless of how you feel about cadaver labmates, i'm probably in, possibly with this one, possibly with another, there's too many to pick from😂

• Like 2

:evilkermit:do it! 

• Like 1

Are we allowed to use tropes that others are also using? Because modern mythology retellings is looking mighty appealing as well. 🤔

• Like 2

Yep! Feel free to pick any of them! 

• Like 2

oh my god I AM IN!!! I will try TWO -- fae/fairy folk and space station life because both are just calling my name :elmofire:

• Like 1

On 7/16/2020 at 2:34 AM, crowsb4bros said:

modern mythology retellings

i was like nah jade be chill and then i saw this and i was profoundly unchill

i guess i'm in >D 

• Haha 2

No chill needed here! 😂

• Like 1