Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Check out the Prefect Blog for the results of the Springtime Writing Event!
  • Stop by the Wizarding Universiade sub-forum to mini-game your House to HC victory!
  • The Crazies' Café is open for JulNo!
abhorsen.

August '20 Bulletin

TidalDragon

Congratulations everyone! Thanks for all your hard work staffers! And @something wicked thanks for everything you do and have done for us Gryffindorks!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

magnifique

what the Heck guys this is so unexpected and lovely, thank you so much and congrats to @RogueSlytherin as well - s o well deserved! 😭  😍

• Like 5

Recent Badges

RogueSlytherin

🥰 Ah! Thanks everyone! And congrats to everyone featured! I'm hoping to wrap up my stories soon and spend August reading instead of writing 🙃 I added a ton of stories to my reading list yesterday and now I have some more 😁

• Like 6

magemadi

@abhorsen. monthly reminder your graphics are beautiful and i am so jealous of your skillz

@something wicked 😭 i'm sad you're leaving us but I know it's better for you right now but don't you dare be a stranger!! ❤️ (also omg congrats on SOTM!!)

@singmetothesun welcome back to the Prefect team, Kate! I'm excited to get to work with you again :) 

Your OoM is extremely well deserved, @grumpy cat!! 💚

Congrats on making Head Students, @magnifique and @RogueSlytherin!! 🥳

Wow I am actually very surprised I won a picspam challenge 😱

Yay to everyone who's got a featured fic this month and happy birthday to all of our august babies!! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

singmetothesun

Congratulations everyone :D 

• Like 3

grumpy cat

😭 thank you for the oom, it was a total surprise and i didn't expect it because i'm a terrible person and just ugh ,,,,, :kris: it made my day when i saw the bulletin :kris::kris::kris:

and congrats to everyone else who won awards and was featured!

• Like 7

just.a.willow.tree

Huge congratulations to everybody!! Especially @grumpy cat for the incredibly well-deserved Order of Merlin—you’re amazing. :hug:

@magnifique + @RogueSlytherin, I am so so happy you got Head Student!!!! Both of you are so incredible, I’m in awe!

And so so happy to welcome @singmetothesun to the Hufflepuff team! 💛

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.