Welcome to FanficTalk

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in events, challenges, discussions, and review swaps - or even just play games!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

FanficTalk has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • we're very excited to announce our new name: fanfictalk!
  • welcome to the new house cup year!
  • jump into the prefects' game of battleship!
abhorsen.

September '20 Bulletin

magemadi

@abhorsen. graphics are stunning per usual 😍

Also yay for a new site name!!

Congrats on your OoM, @toomanycurls, it's very well deserved! 💚

Welcome (back) to the chaos, @Renacerá! I'm excited to work with you!! 💛

Congrats on the bump, @maraudertimes, and I'm sad to see you stepping down, @sinnersandsapphics but don't be a stranger! 💕

Head student is very well deserved for you both, @page thirteen. and @Raspberry_cordelia!! :yay: 

Wooo to @shadowycorner on SOTM! :read:

Happy birthday to all of our September babies!!!

• Like 6

pirate grumpy cat

for @sinnersandsapphics 😭 :kris: but also you've been such a great member of the team!!

for @maraudertimes :elmofire: congrats!

for @toomanycurls rose you deserve the oom so fucking much bc you're awesome and the boss the don corleone the alexa with drinks the yk awesomest person :elmofire:

for @Renacerá woohoo yay and congrats and i'm sure you'll kick ass as a prefect 🖤

for @Raspberry_cordelia and @page thirteen. and @shadowycorner congrats on your head student and story of the month awards spacer.png

and congrats to everyone else whose stories got featured!

Edited by grumpy cat
  • Like 7

page thirteen.

omg thank you sm i am crying in the club rn 😭

congrats to everyone else mentioned here, esp @Raspberry_cordelia for also getting head student eyyyy ✌️

• Like 3

Raspberry_cordelia

Oh, wow, what a wonderful bulletin!  As always @abhorsen., incredible graphics ❤️ 

Thank you so much for head student!  It's really an honor :) Congrats to @page thirteen. as well!!

I really look forward to seeing your work on the gamekeeper team, @maraudertimes, I'm sure you'll crush it!  Good luck!

Congrats @Renacerá and I'm super excited to see you back on the prefect team!

Thanks for all your hard work @sinnersandsapphics!

Congrats on Order of Merlin @toomanycurls!!!! You totally deserve it!

Happy birthday to all the September babies here!  I hope you all have a wonderful [age]!!

That's all from me - thanks again for Head Student!  I'm eagerly anticipating the House Cup Opener, and I can't wait to see what this next month brings here on fanfictalk!  (Too many exclamation points?  No.  Never too many.)

• Like 4

RonsGirlFriday

Congrats to everyone, but I especially want to say 💛 WELCOME @Renacerá to the Prefect team, and 😭 sad to see you leave the staff @sinnersandsapphics but THANK YOU for everything you've done for the site, and I hope you enjoy getting to relax now. 💛

Also, @shadowycorner, Ink Stains On My Sheets is a deeply fabulous Ronmione. ❤️ *chefkiss* 

• Like 5

shadowycorner

Congratulations to everyone ❤️ and thank you so much for making ink stains SotM, it is such an honor! :sad: ❤️

wonderful bulletin and graphics as always!

• Like 2

Recent Badges

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.