Welcome to HPFT

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with roots in the Harry Potter fandom community. We strive to maintain a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in House Cup events, participate in writing challenges, play games, and much more!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

HPFT has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

HPFT is active on social media. You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • Congratulations to Gryffindor for winning this year's house cup!
  • Hippolyta Truth is our new Minister of Magic following our special election!
  • Have a very relaxing August - our next House Cup starts next month!
WriteYourHeartOut

Favorite Characters

WriteYourHeartOut

There are so many incredible, unique, and realistically complicated characters in the world of Harry Potter that it's easy to adore a heavy handful of them all at once. In your opinion, who is the cream of the crop? Who are your absolute favorites and why?

Margaret

Dumbledore, definitely. I find it hard to say why except that he reminds me of de Valera, an Irish politician and rebel, who wrote the constitution of the country.

SpoonyLupin

First and foremost, my absolute favorite character in the series will always be Remus Lupin (hence part of my name).  He was the first character in the series I fell in love with, because I've always felt like I could identify with him. He's so quiet and soft-spoken, and even from the very first pages where he turned up in Prisoner of Azkaban, he reminded me so much of myself for that very reason. Once I got to the end of the book and learned his story, I felt like I could relate even more to what must be going on in his mind. He's been so hurt and he's lost so much, but he keeps going, because sometimes that's all you can do. I was in a very bad place when I first read Prisoner of Azkaban, and he gave me the first inkling of hope I'd had in a long time. I knew if he keep going after all he'd been through, then I could too. He's strong, probably without realizing he is, and that was what I wanted to be (and I feel I've become).

My second choice is a bit of an unconventional one - Fenrir Greyback.  This is a character that I haven't cared for until much more recently. When I started using him in my fanfiction, I feel like I gained a greater understanding of him and why he is the way he is. I have a sort of fascination with the good werewolf and the bad werewolf, and I imagine that they might have been similiar once upon a time when they were very young. They kind of had to be; Greyback wasn't born a werewolf wanting to eat people. I see Greyback as a sort of tragic character, and I don't think he's entirely evil. I think he might have perhaps experienced the same kind of losses and hardships that Remus has, but he's just handled them differently. Instead of continuing to do his best in spite of the hand he was given, Greyback became consumed with hatred and with getting revenge on the people that had wronged him.

That dichotomy between them just really fascinates me.

scooterbug8515

Remus J. Lupin - hands down, by far.  I have had a love and infatuation with him since forever.  He was my first and probably only literary crush.  There was just something about his mild tone and manner that drew me in, from there it just continued. 

To be honest Remus is a teacher after my own heart.  Though I don't practice the art of teaching, I am a trained teacher and practical hands on lessons is one of my all time favorite types of lessons.  I think it is important to have real world applications, and Remus does that.

From there learning of his past being the straight laced student who could be tempted into a bit of misbehavior, the desperate craving to have and keep friends.  I totally get that as well! 

While I massively crush(ed) on Remus I find that I very much identify and sympathize with him in so many ways it isn't even funny.  I get the whole persecution thing.  I had a rough time of it in school cause I was the new kid/the rule book.  So I get that desperate need for friends and the being the outcast.

Then his furry little problem, in some ways I have gained an immense understanding of that.  His regular pain and fatigue is something I can relate to.  I do not have it as bad as some people not as bad as Remus' pain, but I have Fibromyalgia.  I get the being too tired to do anything, I get the 'hurting for no reason'.  It all makes sense to me.  I can relate.  Then there are the mood swings.  Those I get, I can understand being fine one minute and then something suddenly rubbing you the wrong way and having to realize it and fight against it because someone isn't deserving of your ire.  I also get the self loathing, I have struggled with depression and I get that self loathing and being hard on yourself and I agree with many that Remus is entirely too hard on himself.  I am the same way.  While I'm not constantly depressed anymore, I have my finer moments and am always way too hard on myself just as Remus is.  So in some ways we are two peas in a pod and while I crushed on him I would never dream of taking him away from Dora.  Still my love for him is strong, and I love writing with him.

(Also werewolves... I freaking love werewolves.  I can't say if I love Remus for he is a werewolf or if I love werewolves because of him but that is an added win in my book because to me, what is there not to love about werewolves?)

TheGoldenKneazle

Since coming to fanfiction, I have held Fleur Delacour especially dear. Still confuses me sometimes, because I can't identify in a lot of ways (certainly compared to, say, Hermione), but I think I got supremely weary of all the next gen fic where she was the hated demon aunt who was constantly screaming for no reason!

But I think her bravery and commitment are completely overlooked by everyone, in canon and out. She competed in the Triwizard Tournament and did rather well, despite having an Unforgivable cast on her in the third challenge. Voluntarily stayed in England after the traumatic tournament to up-skill herself by working in Gringotts to learn English. She fought at the end of HBP and still doesn't completely lose her rag when everyone questions if she is just with Bill for his looks (because all the Weasleys haven't really gotten over their prejudice of the pretty girl who is bossy about her wedding. Not cool.)

Granted, she is rather critical and haughty and is not a friendly person - and normally this would put me off someone - but I admire the way she is aware of her power over people and manipulates to get what she needs. Probably sounds a bit evil, but it clearly wasn't what she enjoyed seeing as she chose Bill and Weasleys over other people. And contrary to her "mean witch" image that is so often portrayed, she put up her small home and did all she could to make the Malfoy Manor lot comfortable in DH, no questions asked.

Plus, she threw a great party for her wedding to arguably the maddest Weasley (curse-breaking in Egypt for a living?! gotta have something on Romanian dragons and U-No-Poo) right in the middle of war. I'm a sucker for a "we might not live another month let's make a giant romantic gesture".

Long ramble about Fleur aside, I also adore Hagrid (the real parent of Harry lbr); Neville, Luna, and Ginny (they're all so special); Dobby (such love!); Hermione (a major idol through adolescence); and lastly... Harry. He might just be one of the most underrated characters in the series because we know almost too much about him, and no-one ever seems to say "Who's your favourite character in the Harry Potter series?" "Harry Potter, actually." His perseverance in the face of terrible odds and unfailing sarcasm are truly inspiring.

Recent Badges

WalkingDredd

I have to say that it's Sirius Black by a landslide. I have been interested in him since he was mentioned in the first book. I remember reading Hagrid mention his name and thinking, "this guys owns a motorbike? He's one to watch in the future!" he's also the reason that the third book is my favourite.

He's had such a horrible life, and I just want to hold him and make everything better. *snuggles him so hard*

Tanda

Charlie Weasley. I have a desire to write about him and his adventure. After I finish Harry-centric stories, I will restart writing about him. J.K.Rowling hasn't written much about

him, so we can develop our imagination freely.

WindingArrow

Ron Weasley. I know, I know, he's one of the MAIN people, but I adored him so much more than Harry throughout the whole series. I felt like I could relate to him. Plus, he was a lot smarter and braver than people gave him credit for. He totally schooled at Wizard's Chess in First Year. He faced his fears of spiders (whether he wanted to or not) to save his best friend in Second Year. He stood up to one of the most feared criminals in the Wizarding World to protect his other best friend in Third Year (while being injured, I might add). I feel like he sort of got a bad rap in the movies- they made him a lot goofier and bumbling and gave some of his lines to Hermione. I was very upset to hear that JKR had actually been planning to kill him off and that she regrets putting him with Hermione. He's a great character who not only had to live in the shadows of his five brothers before him, but then chose the one guy out of the whole school whose shadow would also hide him to be his best friend.

Also. Luna Lovegood. I can't say enough about how much I love Luna. Her free spirit, the weird things she believes in, how she will completely and utterly speak her mind for what she believes to be true. I was raised in a very superstitious and conspiracy theorying house, so I absolutely adored her from the start. I also shipped her with Ron in the beginning of OotP- I dunno why, but when they met, she seemed to be a little awkward around him like she had a crush on him and I thought it was adorable. And then he got tangled with brains in the DoM and started giggling and calling her 'Loony' and that's where the crush stopped and I started shipping her with Harry. xD

And one more- Nymphadora Tonks, or Tonks, as she liked to be called. I loved her not only for her metamorphmagus abilities, but for all her strengths and flaws. It cracks me up that she's this badass witch who has to stop and apologize for waking up the portrait of Mother Black because she tripped over the damn umbrella holder again. I was so super excited when JKR released more info about her and her relationship with Remus. She took charge of that and said "Look here, buddy, you're not unclean or unworthy. Take my heart and keep it safe. Got it? Good. Now let's go get some Death Eaters." Their ages didn't matter, their houses, their slight difference in species. She had the heart to love him and the drive to make it happen. Or maybe just the pushy attitude. <3

Honorable Mentions include: Neville Longbottom (so adorable), Seamus Finnigan (for blowing stuff up), Sirius Black (for being like real family for Harry, though, really, that's how he should have seen his friends), Remus Lupin (for being utterly amazing and hands down the best DADA teacher Hogwarts ever had), and Fred and George Weasley. (Obviously.) OH! And Arabella Figg! (The most badass Squib on the face of the earth!)

imsomaryy

Sirius Black and Ronald Weasley!

Long post ahead  :P

Truthfully, Ron was my first favorite character for a long while but Sirius is probably my current, true favorite (by a teeeeeeny, tiny margin). However, I just can't choose between the two of them most of the time so I'm just going to say they both tie at #1.

Firstly, RON. I adore him. I just think he is misunderstood and underrated so much that it just makes me even more defensive and protective over him. His character is made out to be someone that isn't as smart as the other two - which isn't true because Ron and Harry performed the same in school yet everyone views Harry as this smart guy but not Ron. He has all this potential and skill set waiting to blossom but no one really thinks much of him. It really frustrated me when the movies made him seem like he was just there for laughs and nothing more and diminished R/H r/ship in favor of H/H.

I feel like most just truly don't understand Ron. They don't get what it is like being in the shadow for so long. He's a guy that was never able to stand out in his family and had so much to live up to. And his own best friends happen to be the smartest witch of their year and the boy who lived - once again, a shadow he is made to be. I just identify so strongly with his insecurity. I know what it is like and it just pains me to see people write him off because they don't ever try to view it from his POV. With all that Ron has to overcome and internally deal with, it is amazing (and really illustrative of how great of a person he is) that we barely saw how jealous he could be of those he loved. He really kept things to himself and gave off a positive, supportive vibe most of the time.

Plus, Ron is so integral to the trio. Despite being my other 2 favs, I feel like Hermione is rather uptight and Harry can sometimes be just... there. Ron adds in some interesting stuff to the dynamic. He can challenge Hermione in a way that Harry doesn't because he is too placid and nonchalant. He brings humor to Harry's life and a level of understanding that Hermione just would never be able to produce. Ron is so important and, to me, is the glue to the puzzle that is the golden trio. It was really evident to me in DH. Plus, he is so authentic and real. Hermione and Harry at times seem too perfect; but Ron isn't. He is relatable. He can be lazy, he can be questionable, he can be moody, etc. among all the great stuff about him. He feels genuine and I love that characteristic about him.

SIRIUS, though, I like for other reasons. I love Sirius because he is what I wish I could be. While Ron is a mirror of the insecurity I felt, Sirius is a goal for the confidence I craved. I love how intelligent he was without trying. I love how smooth his persona was and how he was not as obnoxious as James always came off to me. I love how he was an obvious important piece of the Marauders without having to be as in-your-face about it. He just had something I always wish I did: natural aura and vibe that attracted people without you needing to do extra to get it. Sirius also has this charisma and charm that I love. He is so witty, so cute, and so entertaining with his interactions. I feel like he embodies what it means to be serious (ha!) without losing the edge and risk that comes with also being fun. He was, to me, the middle-ground between James and Remus's personalities.

Yes, I felt like Sirius could at times be that judgmental type that was stubborn with their opinion. He had his flaws. But I just liked how imperfect, brave, and determined he was. Sirius would put himself aside for the sake of others if he had to and I really admire that about him. His selfless trait is one thing that stood out to me the more we got to know him.

The two common traits between the two of them that really stuck with me is their loyalty. They both provided an essential support system to their best friends and were almost always there for them, more than anyone else would have been. They're brave, are willing to sacrifice so much, and endure a great deal for the ones they love. I just admire and cherish Ron and Sirius so much.  :-*

Honorable mentions to Hermione and Harry, my other ultimate faves. I just really love the trio and Sirius. These 4 are really special in my heart. The relationship Harry has with the other 3 is probably why these 4 are my top favorites. They just happen to have most of my favorite interactions in the series.

Remus, Luna, Ginny, Neville, Hagrid, Molly and Tonks round out my (current-but-eternally-changing) top 11 (because 10 was impossible).

GinnyPotter242

Oh there are so many to choose from!

Okay, my top favorite character will have to be Ginny, hence my name. I've always always loved Ginny, for as long as I can remember. Being the youngest child is something I can relate to- though I only have one older sister as opposed to six older brothers. What I always liked about Ginny is that she is strong. She's strong in her beliefs, and strong in her magic. The twin's quote about size being no guarantee of power is one of my favorite lines, because I'm quite small, but it doesn't stop me from doing things. I always loved Ginny's determination too! The fact that she snuck out, stole her brother's brooms, and taught herself to fly is amazing and I think that, above all, shows Ginny's character. She doesn't let anyone stop her from doing what she loves. Molly wanted her to be her perfect little girl, but she didn't adhere to that- she was her own person and did what she wanted to do, even if what she wanted didn't seem to fit together. And I also love how much she owned her femininity and her sexuality- she went off at Ron when he freaked out at her kissing Dean, and told him off for the double standards he was putting on her. She wasn't ashamed of her relationships, she held her head high, and held her own throughout them. She broke up with Michael Corner because he couldn't handle that she beat him at Quidditch, she broke up with Dean because he constantly tried to help her in areas she didn't need/didn't ask for help (Okay yes, Harry had a bit to do with that- but it obviously wasn't the first time they had that discussion). She cares for her friends, she protected Luna from people teasing her, she went with the Trio to the Ministry to help save Sirius (and she's obviously a good fighter- she came out with only a broken ankle!), she joined the DA at 14 years old, and she helped lead the resistance at Hogwarts and 16 years old. Ginny is and always will be one of my favorite characters because of her strength, because she's a good role model and she's someone I looked up to when I first read the books.

I don't know who else to put in my favorite characters list! I feel like the Marauders need their own- their friendship is so so special. It's enviable how close those four were- and yes, I'm including Peter in this. Pre-1981 Marauders include all four. At 12 years old, these boys found out that one of their friends was a werewolf, and what did they do? They didn't run away, they didn't scream, didn't complain and run to Dumbledore, didn't out him. Instead, they decided to learn a very complex, very difficult branch of magic in order to help their friend one night a month, so Remus didn't have to be alone. They made him feel comfortable by joking and normalizing it, showing that they didn't care. They trusted one another with their lives (well, we know how that turned out, but let's pretend Peter wasn't a rat for right now). James, Sirius, and Remus are all on my top 10 favorite HP characters separately, and together they're just amazing. That's #friendshipgoals right there.

Lily Evans! Vivacious, charming, kind, smart Lily Evans that came from a family where her sister turned against her, who stayed friends with Severus Snape no matter what other people said until she decided she didn't want to be friends anymore. Lily Evans who loved her husband with all her heart, who died when she didn't have to in order to try to save her son. Lily, giving Slughorn snappy comebacks, being exceedingly kind to everyone who deserved it. She, like Ginny, knew what she wanted and she didn't let anyone stop her. When Snape called her a Mudblood, it was the final straw and she dropped him and his friendship right away, because she knew she didn't want it anymore. She got married when she was 18 or 19, had a child by the time she was 20 and began fighting a war on the front lines right out of school. Lily is bright, kind, charming, witty, vivacious- and she's one of my favorite characters because of what she represents in what we see of her. More than just the love of a mother, we see strength from Lily, we see that it's okay to walk away from toxic friendships, we see that it's okay to be weak sometimes, it's okay to cry. We see that compassion is important, but not everyone deserves it all the time and we see that we can grow up and our views can change.

My other favorite characters include Luna, Fleur, Bill, Victoire, Teddy, Harry, Neville, and McGonagall and probably more but these are in my top 11 (13 if I split up the Marauders and get rid of Peter)

ImaRavenclaw

Sirius! Anything Sirius. It is seriously Sirius. I guess I can kind of relate to him, I got blamed for stuff I never did, a lot when I was younger. Sirius is a really awesome character, and Padfoot is the best dog ever. Because Padfoot is Sirius, but still. I love every part of his character. HE IS AMAZING!

beyond the rain

Ugh this is so difficult! I love them all ♥ well actually ok not really.

First off one of my favourites is Snape - which is weird considering up until about 2 years ago I used to hate him. He was one of my least favourite characters. I think rewatching half blood prince, and thinking about his situation throughout the entire saga really made him one of my favourite characters. Not only that but I love the sarcasm and wit he has. A lot of my favourite scenes are his, and I wish they'd kept the deleted scene with him and karkaroff in GoF (if you haven't seen it you must!). I thought he was brilliant in Half Blood Prince, especially at Slughorn's party, and at the end. A part of me wonders if he really was in love with Lily, or if he just felt a lot of deep regret, and hadn't loved anyone since so he harboured all of his feelings. The only person he'd been around who really encouraged love was Dumbledore - and I think Snape would've resented him towards the end too. He was surrounded by cold people, so I don't think Severus knew how to. That's why I think he's such a great character. Honestly going over the books he was brilliant, Alan Rickman portrayed him perfectly, I just think we all had a teacher that was a bit like Snape growing up, I know I did. She even looked like him a bit !

My other favourite is Professor McGonagall. I feel like she deserved a better back story, it was far too sad and she deserved a bit of happiness. She's my favourite because I can imagine her treating Harry like a son, in the books she seemed to. Despite that she was still strict and fair, whereas Snape clearly favoured the Slytherins (with some of them having death eater families he kind of had to) Minerva was fair with everyone. She had a bit of Hufflepuff in her there I think. She was also fierce and wasn't afraid of standing up to anyone, even Albus, when she had to. You saw what she was like against Alastor Moody (well she believed him to be) a top auror who was terrifying and probably a brilliant duellist but she didn't care. I love that she hated Umbridge too, she was so down to earth. I always write stories about Minerva, especially when she's younger and either in school or inbetween leaving and joining hogwarts as a professor.

Oh and I can't forget Neville & Seamus. Those two are so cute and funny, I'd love to hang out with them I think they'd be hilarious! Neville was such a Gryffindor at heart - and Seamus' explosions all the way through the series honestly make my life.

• Like 1

Recent Badges

melian

Hmmm. Sirius. Need I really say more??  :P ;D

victoria_anne

Okay, I'm about to blow everyone's minds...

I see this question, adore everyone's answers, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone who shares the same favourite character as me. So without further ado, my favourite character in Harry Potter is...

*pause for dramatic effect*

Harry Potter.

I have tons more (Sirius, Cedric, Tom Riddle to name a few) but Harry is my absolute favourite. I just love him, he's the perfect hero. He's funny, brave, selfless, isn't the typical good looking kind of guy (although, I do adore skinny guys...) and is wonderfully flawed. But for some reason, he seems to be overlooked (although, when you're the star of seven books, I do kind of understand. Ya got fame already, Harry).

I remember falling in love with him around GoF (we were the same age); I think sometimes we all still see him as an 11 year old boy. Seeing the Cursed Child allowed me to fall in love with him all over again. Book Harry is the best!

So there you have it, folks. All is well.

Edited by LadyL8

SnapeLove
  1. Snape! Snape! Snape! - but unlike with many I liked him from book one, he was the only one I couldn't place - he didn't fit so he intrigued me. It grew from there. 
  2. Professor Trelawney - I just adore her, she is petty, quirky and lost in space, but she is also a fantastic character who is not so lost as it seems.
  3. Luna Lovegood - she is so warm and maybe the biggest visionary, she is also quite down to earth person (for things that matter) who thinks out of the box  
  4. Neville, Sheamus and Lee - great characters we barely see
  5. Remus Lupin - the only Marauder I like, he is the character I can relate to. 

HarryGinnyLove88

1) Draco Malfoy...i always though that hes not bad person ...he's father is the reason why was he like he was ...glad Rowling didnt kill her and that he married and have a son...too bad he's wife is dead...

2) Ginny Potter...from shy girl to strong fiery woman, wife and mother....what's not to love??

3) Sirius Black...he's not like his family and 12 years in Azkaban which he didnt deserve...he's the best friend i would want to minus the prison thing but still love him :)

Top 3 favourites ???

ReillyJade

These are a few mine, in no particular order:

• Bill Weasley: Like Harry said, he's "cool." I like him because when we first hear about him (Prefect-turned-Head-Boy who earned 12 O.W.L.s), we expect him to be super studious and a bit arrogant, like Percy. And he just... isn't. He's super relaxed, easy to talk to, and doesn't take himself too seriously. The fact that he likely had a bunch of different career options but chose to run off to Egypt to be in the tombs fascinates me. And I like how, even though he's the eldest Weasley sibling, he doesn't preach/act like a know-it-all. In DH, for example, when he learns the Trio is making plans with Griphook, he offers advice and concern, but ultimately backs off and trusts his brother and friends to know what they're doing. I think that's really admirable.
  • Literally every other Weasley: Because what's not love? Yes, even Percy. I also love Percy. Sue me. :P
  • Draco Malfoy: A divisive character, certainly, but that's what makes him so interesting to me. It's easy to write him off as a bully who deserved everything he got, but at the same time, it's also easy to think of him as a poor misguided soul who was raised to hate and can't be blamed. To me, he's the perfect example of what Sirius told Harry: we all have light and dark in us. Draco was far from perfect, but I think by the end of the series, he was the one of the one's who'd shown the most growth. His arc fascinates me, and I like to think he did some serious soul-searching post-DH and learned from his mistakes, both those bestowed upon him and those made due to his own errors.
  • Ernie Macmillan: An odd choice, I know, but I think as far as minor characters go, he's underrated. He's annoying at times, but everyone has their moments. I always appreciated that he stuck to his guns no matter what. However, he was willing to admit when he was wrong and own up to it/make amends, which is a respectable quality. We don't see him much, but when compared to other characters with similar "screen time" (page time?), he's well-developed. 
  • Luna Lovegood: It's hard not to admire Luna. I wish I could be as carefree as her. Actually, carefree isn't the right word, because she actually cares a whole lot. She's confident, without a shred of arrogance or judgement, and that's beautiful. She's kind and loyal, but not to the point of being a pushover, which again is admirable. 
  • Minerva McGonagall: No explanation necessary. She's amazing. Discussion over. 

aelaia

I have two. Well... I have many lets be real, but I have my two go-to favourites for whenever I'm asked this question.

Remus Lupin everyone's favourite friendly werewolf. Where do I start with this wonderful fellow? I love him. I love his own journey he goes through throughout the books, how he develops from a little boy who thought he'd never be able to attend school due to his affliction to a happy husband with a beautiful baby. I've never cried so hard from reading a book when he died, (also when Snape died but we won't go into that... my heart) he's my number one maurauder, professor, you name it... my favourite.

Secondly.. unpopular choice here.

Yaxley the first-nameless death eater. Frankly I can't even tell you why I like him so much. We don't even know all that much about him, (so dark and mysterious) which actually I quite enjoy writing as I can develop my own persona for him. He just seems to be the death eater I attached myself to most. I mean he succeeded in controlling Thickness and gained himself an entire department within the Ministry to play with. He's an awesome fella.

Recent Badges

Ashley

Hands down favorite charactor would have to be luna lovegood she is so quirky and unique. Love everything about her.

Another favorite is hagrid. A big giant teddy bear. And who doesnt love animals best job hands down. 

LadyMarauder

There are so many characters that I adore, I'd be here for a week if you'd let me. I love Harry, who makes a wonderfully flawed hero, but there are others who I am particularly fond of. I'll try and keep it as brief as possible.

Remus Lupin. There's just something about this little werewolf that makes me want to curl up on a sofa with a brew and have a good old chat with him. I like to think we'd be pals in real life. He has such a tragic story too, he lost all his best friends in one night and then had to live with the thought they all believed he was a traitor. Heartbreaking. He's got a great sarcastic sense of humour and is one of the smartest characters in the book, so what's not to love? While on the marauders, Sirius Black is one of the most devilishly handsome rogues I've ever come across in literature. Comes from a crappy home, bit of a rebel, clever, leather jacket, motorcycle... can you imagine the halls of Hogwarts gossiping about him?

Professor McGonagall is an absolute legend. Quidditch hero, Transfiguration queen and utterly unflappable. She's strict but fair and definitely a great role model for kids reading the books. 

Hermione Granger doesn't apologise for who she is or change for anyone despite being teased by everyone (her best friends and bloody Snape). She is the sole reason Harry and Ron didn't die about 300 times throughout the books and she used a timeturner for an entire year and managed to keep the secret. She's awesome.

I could blether on and on, but I'll leave it here for now!

Tanda

Adding to Charlie Weasley...

Nagini and Astoria Greengrass.

There is mystery to explore.

• Like 1

Ashley

My favorite character is luna I am naming my service dog in training after her. Then would be hagrid then snape just because he is complicated

• Like 1